1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '17 00:511 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    If you want to see RHP Forum Gold, you should check out Site Ideas.
    Vespin is running around chasing his own tail ... and snarling a lot !!
    Or for a shorter but equally amusing outing, visit @robbie-carrobie's profile...
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:40
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Or for a shorter but equally amusing outing, visit [b]@robbie-carrobie's profile...[/b]
    From R.H.P. to R.I.P.
  3. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:59
    What to say? - I know - Gluck Gluck goes Robbies Duck and good riddance to a cheat.

Gluck Gluck
  4. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    06 May '17 03:02
    Originally posted by krieghoff
    What to say? - I know - Gluck Gluck goes Robbies Duck and good riddance to a cheat.

Gluck Gluck
    Or should it now be "Plucked Plucked"

Seriously, can't get the grin of my face...

K-
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 May '17 04:26
    Better late than never...

Congrats, Metallica!
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 May '17 05:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Better late than never...

Congrats, Metallica!
    Thanks Suzi !!
  7. Standard memberD4V
    Hard Spanker
    Verona, Italy
    Moves
    08 May '17 08:34
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    From R.H.P. to R.I.P.
    ROTFL

C U Robbi
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 May '17 21:58
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    If you want to see RHP Forum Gold, you should check out Site Ideas.
    Vespin is running around chasing his own tail ... and snarling a lot !!
    Thanks for that alert! I did exactly as you suggested, and yes! Pure gold! 🙂

Vespin threshing around and spitting out his interminable fibs, same old same old, would be boring if it wasn't so hilarious.

A pitiful sight indeed though!
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    09 May '17 13:16
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Or for a shorter but equally amusing outing, visit [b]@robbie-carrobie's profile...[/b]
    This reminds me of Arthur Rimbaud and Eddie Wilson.
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    30 May '17 06:56
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Thanks, we appreciate it

I doubt VESPIN will be man enough to congratulate the true victors.
    I think he only does lip service for the cheating faction.
    man enough? lol lol Your old, fat, look like you wear a rug on your head, and you don't have the nick name santa for nothing.

Your a nerd without the intelligence, and would not know what a man was because you were never shown as a child, plus you would never have the guts to face anyone with your mouth. We proved that.

But here you go.
    Congratulations on your fake victory, your fake trophy, and your fake top rating.

While we go and enjoy our lives, you enjoy being popular in a chess forum. I know you guys having nothing else in your lives except this. So I guess you should enjoy it.

Have fun Fran. I mean Freddy boy.
    You and radio can get back to kissing again.
    And the only cheat is you.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 May '17 12:271 edit
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    man enough? lol lol Your old, fat, look like you wear a rug on your head, and you don't have the nick name santa for nothing.

But here you go.
    Congratulations on your fake victory, your fake trophy, and your fake top rating.

Have fun Fran. I mean Freddy boy.
    You and radio can get back to kissing again.
    little v.

Is this your version of an apology? Pretty sad, and you make yourself look foolish with this statement. Stop your whining before you make yourself look more silly than you already are.

Never mind, I think it is already to late for you!

Have A Great Day!

-VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 May '17 16:555 edits
    I come back to clear out my stuff and find you all weeping over me. I told you you would miss me.

Vespin my friend it was an honour to serve beside you in the cause. Let us remember the fallen hero, MacT who stood up to the Metallica tyranny and was unjustly and ruthlessly cut down by that Metallica flunkie Russ, a man ( I use the word loosely in his case) too wussy to even implement changes that he desired in his own site.

divegeester you are nothing but a cheap liar. I did not leave because of cheating allegations as you assumed I left because of religious bigots like you masquerading as a Christian. If you are a Christian then I am Pope Pius IV. Kreigduff you are an engine user through and through, I know and you know it, someone who is too much of a coward to stand up and face yourself.

Adios Crusty old bean, until we meet again in the halls of Valhalla, pistols at dawn or French foils - your choice.

We came, we saw, we kicked Metallica butt until they weeped to Russ the Wuss. - Robbie Carrobie over and out.
  13. Subscribercarystover
    Play while you can!
    Moves
    30 May '17 17:25
    Robbie Carrobie over and out.

Please let it be so!
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 May '17 17:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I come back to clear out my stuff and find you all weeping over me. I told you you would miss me.

Vespin my friend it was an honour to serve beside you in the cause. Let us remember the fallen hero, MacT who stood up to the Metallica tyranny and was unjustly and ruthlessly cut down by that Metallica flunkie Russ, a man ( I use the word loosely ...[text shortened]... aw, we kicked Metallica butt until they weeped to Russ the Wuss. - Robbie Carrobie over and out.
    Take care Robbie.

I wish you well in your future endeavors.
    I for one have never made it about your religion.
    It was always about pushing back on your ridiculous accusations and slurs against our clan.

And when you finally cracked and cheated in the worst way, almost destroying the clan feature in the process, I was one of those that responded in defense of our clan and the clan feature.

And yes, much of the end result of Russ's penalty was a result of my research into your clan's activities.

While you and your allies called it whining, many of us called it cold, hard and solid evidence !!

And now it is you and your cohorts doing the whining.

But enough of that.

Like I said, I wish you well in future.
    It's a big world out there.
    I am quite sure you will find no shortages of injustices to latch onto your personal ideology.

Adios friend !!
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

If you do happen to drop by, as a non-sub, to check the clan standings,
    be sure to help Vespin form an intelligent sentence in his posts.
    He is having considerable difficulty in that area. 😀
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 May '17 18:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie

Vespin my friend it was an honour to serve beside you in the cause. Let us remember the fallen hero, MacT who stood up to the Metallica tyranny and was unjustly and ruthlessly cut down by that Metallica flunkie Russ, a man ( I use the word loosely ...[text shortened]... aw, we kicked Metallica butt until they weeped to Russ the Wuss. - Robbie Carrobie over and out.
    Cry baby
    Justice caught your cheating ass
    Bye bye fake boy

Oh I forgot your still here silly me

Tell mctayto to enjoy forfar and Dumbarton next season

Justice karma style
    Now will at least one of you sisters be a man and congratulate Metallica property

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree