Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. 08 Sep '17 07:04 / 1 edit
    A lot less abusing midnight ramblings going on.

    Bliss.
  2. 08 Sep '17 08:46
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    A lot less abusing midnight ramblings going on.

    Bliss.
    Lovely! A credit to RHP.
  3. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    08 Sep '17 17:21 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    A lot less abusing midnight ramblings going on.

    Bliss.
    True, but I looked forward to how much deeper the foot would go in the mouth.

    -VR
  4. 14 Sep '17 08:53
    It's so quiet in here it's sepulchral.
  5. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    14 Sep '17 09:01
    Originally posted by @startreader
    It's so quiet in here it's sepulchral.
    Hey.......no swearing on here Star T.

    But yes, it's blissfully quiet. It seems that all the malcontents have been excised.
  6. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    14 Sep '17 14:50
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Hey.......no swearing on here Star T.

    But yes, it's blissfully quiet. It seems that all the malcontents have been excised.
    It is too quiet for me...LOL..

    -VR
  7. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    14 Sep '17 16:35
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    It is too quiet for me...LOL..

    -VR
    You reap what you sow
  8. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    14 Sep '17 16:47
    Originally posted by @mctayto
    You reap what you sow
    You reaped a sow ???

    I think you spelt it wrong McCheater. Besides.......I thought you were into sheep, not pigs !!!
  9. 14 Sep '17 17:31
    Originally posted by @mctayto
    You reap what you sow
    I'll wait till Dec 31st on that one.
  10. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    14 Sep '17 17:54
    Originally posted by @mctayto
    You reap what you sow
    Did someone drop their guts in here again?

    Man .....that reeks !!!
  11. 14 Sep '17 23:25
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    You reaped a sow ???

    I think you spelt it wrong McCheater. Besides.......I thought you were into sheep, not pigs !!!
    Nope, Champ

    He got it right

    You hoping to spell it 'sew'?

    Do some preliminary checking before posting.
  12. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    15 Sep '17 02:48
    Originally posted by @blood-on-the-tracks
    Nope, Champ

    He got it right

    You hoping to spell it 'sew'?

    Do some preliminary checking before posting.
    Oh, here we go. The non sub scum Daddy's little boy.

    You so dumb you just didn't understand my meaning. That's OK, we all know you're not real smart so the fact that it went .....way......above your wee little head is totally understandable.

    The word that I was claiming he had spelt wrong was "raped"'. If you need help understanding some of the double entente that occurs in this forum send me a pm and I'll help you through it.

    I see you're still a non sub leech. Didn't daddy give you any advise on paying you're way through life and not being a parasitic tick that lives off the hard work of others. Probably not......didn't practice that himself I believe.

    Anyway.....it's nice to see that one of carrobies little servants is still sticking around. Maybe you can get a job in the RHP Spa and Resort and serve us subscribers using the facilities.
  13. 15 Sep '17 05:23
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Oh, here we go. The non sub scum Daddy's little boy.

    You so dumb you just didn't understand my meaning. That's OK, we all know you're not real smart so the fact that it went .....way......above your wee little head is totally understandable.

    The word that I was claiming he had spelt wrong was "raped"'. If you need help understanding some of the ...[text shortened]... Maybe you can get a job in the RHP Spa and Resort and serve us subscribers using the facilities.
    Only thing...would we want to be served by Mr Potato Cheat or any of his little friends?
  14. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    15 Sep '17 09:03
    Originally posted by @mctayto
    You reap what you sow
    Poisoned points do not grow
  15. 15 Sep '17 14:36
    The woefully ignorant radioactive 69 shows his abysmal grasp of even basic English in trying to explain his clear error.

    He now seems to claim that the word 'rape' was spelt as 'reap' in the original post.

    Sadly for him, that post now reads 'You rape what you sow'

    Even if 'sow' is taken to be a female pig, maybe R69 can talk us through his logic on how that sentence makes any sense whatsoever.

    When in a hole, Champ, best to stop digging.