1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 12:38
    Originally posted by @blood-on-the-tracks
    The woefully ignorant radioactive 69 shows his abysmal grasp of even basic English in trying to explain his clear error.

He now seems to claim that the word 'rape' was spelt as 'reap' in the original post.

Sadly for him, that post now reads 'You rape what you sow'

Even if 'sow' is taken to be a female pig, maybe R69 can talk us through ...[text shortened]... on how that sentence makes any sense whatsoever.

When in a hole, Champ, best to stop digging.
    bott,

Sadly for you not many care what you say any more.

You make your bed, you have to sleep in it wrinkles and all. 😉

-VR
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 12:441 edit
    Tell me, Rusty, how are you able to speak for all of the members of the RHP community?

I wouldn't have a clue if anyone but myself 'care' about your pointless meanderings
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Sep '17 13:23
    Tell me, Rusty, how are you able to speak for all of the members of the RHP community?

I wouldn't have a clue if anyone but myself 'care' about your pointless meanderings
    Bott,

Lets just say I most likely talk to more people in private than you do. Been here since 2006 and a paying subscriber all that time too. 😉 😛

I don't speak for ALL the members of the RHP community, but do say what many are thinking, just don't type! 😉

-VR
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    20 Sep '17 23:20
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Bott,

Lets just say I most likely talk to more people in private than you do. Been here since 2006 and a paying subscriber all that time too. 😉 😛

I don't speak for ALL the members of the RHP community, but do say what many are thinking, just don't type! 😉

-VR
    You subscribed from the moment you hazarded on the site?

A bit odd

As are you.

If you chat away about me with your PM friends, I would just say, 'life a get'

Just rattling your chains, VR.

Keep posting rubbish
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 06:191 edit
    Bott,

-VR
    Rusty, please see my comment on the other pain in the neck.

Looks like BOTT has outed himself, along with some other ID's.

Not that anyone cares. Merely an observation in passing.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 07:38
    Originally posted by @startreader

Does that sentence have any meaning, or are you joining the woefully ignorant R69 in 'Basic English Class For Beginners'?
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 10:59

Be careful Star. The baby's BOT had a dad and before he turned his toes up (in shame) he used to dole out (hilarious) advise to young BOT.

His gem was "stand up to bullies son". Pity he didn't give him some advise on freeloading.

anyway, I started a benevolent fund for him a few months ago to raise enough capital for him to become a subscriber. Unfortunately........no one was interested. In fact, quite the reverse. I got quite a few pm's that stated that they would pay dearly to have him evicted from the site for good.

Yes Star T, he's lost the plot a bit now that dear old daddy is no longer around to dole out those pearls of wisdom. Maybe I can volunteer to mentor him a bit...........Hmmmmm.........maybe not
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 11:11
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Be careful Star. The baby's BOT had a dad and before he turned his toes up (in shame) he used to dole out (hilarious) advise to young BOT.

His gem was "stand up to bullies son". Pity he didn't give him some advise on freeloading.

anyway, I started a benevolent fund for him a few months ago to raise enough capital for him to become a subscriber. ...[text shortened]... arls of wisdom. Maybe I can volunteer to mentor him a bit...........Hmmmmm.........maybe not
    Hi there Champ

How did the mighty Aussies do vs Bangladesh? Oh yes, same as us. Won 1 Lost 1. Funny how things come around to bite you on the 'BOT'

Instead of your sick obsession with (not) dead relatives, you fancy explaining away your ignorant sentence construction?

You allege that McT posted

'you rape what you sow'

The floor is yours
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 11:41
    Hi there Champ

How did the mighty Aussies do vs Bangladesh? Oh yes, same as us. Won 1 Lost 1. Funny how things come around to bite you on the 'BOT'

Instead of your sick obsession with (not) dead relatives, you fancy explaining away your ignorant sentence construction?

You allege that McT posted

'you rape what you sow'

The floor is yours
    Sorry, subscribers have no need to explain their actions to non sub scum. We will ask the questions here.

Now, how about telling us Freddy (Freddy the Freeloader) what dear old daddy's advise was in regards to freeloading, or was he a freeloader himself and therefore had none?

If you keep hanging around in this subscribers only forum we'll have to get you a job running errands or something. You must have a very empty life if you have to hang around forums that discuss things that you as a non sub scum have no idea about. Yes. clan business is for the elite subscribers on the site. Maybe if you save a bit from your social security cheque every week one day you'll be able to afford to join us.

Till then..........Have a nice day !!!!
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 11:571 edit
    You subscribed from the moment you hazarded on the site? If you chat away about me with your PM friends, I would just say, 'life a get'
    Bott,

I didn't say I PM'd my internet friends about you, I said from what I hear you are considered a pain in the butt. I wouldn't waste my time chatting about you in P.M.'s, far more interesting things to chat about.

Also I did not say I subscribed the moment I found this wonderful site, but it was VERY soon after before the year ended. 6 games just wasn't doing it for me. 😉

Of course you are here more to banter than actually play some chess!!!

BTW: I'll leave the posting rubbish to you as you are an expert in that department!!! 😛

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 12:011 edit

startreader,

bott is a shrink don't you know!? 😉 One of the smartest people he knows!

I never did believe bott to be the brightest bulb in the room, to be honest!

-VR
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 12:18
    [i]Originally posted by @very-rusty

Been here since 2006 and a paying subscriber all that time too.
    Hi Rusty

Talking of bright lightbulbs, are you aware that the direct quote from you above suggests the opposite of what you are now trying to say about your beginnings on this site?

It is the use of the word 'all'. Oops!
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 12:211 edit
    Hi Rusty

Talking of bright lightbulbs, are you aware that the direct quote from you above suggests the opposite of what you are now trying to say about your beginnings on this site?

It is the use of the word 'all'. Oops!
    bott,

Ok, shortly after then...didn't take me as long as you who have still not subscribed....but live on you non-sub-scub freeloader!! 😛 😉

I still don't consider you the brightest bulb just a freeloader with no reason to be in the clan forum as you don't belong to one!!!

-VR
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 12:58

Ok, shortly after then...didn't take me as long as you who have still not subscribed....but live on you non-sub-scub freeloader!! 😛 😉
    Maybe not the brightest bulb (when did I claim to be a 'shrink'?), but I CAN spell 'scum'

Or have you just got VERY fat fingers. 'b' and 'm' are not even next to each other on a keyboard!
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 13:15
    Maybe not the brightest bulb (when did I claim to be a 'shrink'?), but I CAN spell 'scum'

Or have you just got VERY fat fingers. 'b' and 'm' are not even next to each other on a keyboard!
    He was just luring you into a trap to spell out correctly what you are.

You took the bait.

Didn't daddy give you advice on getting made a fool of. Pity.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree