1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 16:07
    when i joined this site years ago, i heard from a few on here, all about the clan metallica, how they cheat to win, and they always win. i joined in the forums and had debates with metallicas members, sometimes not the best of things were said in both directions, no bans no grudges, thats what happens went grown ups debate, plus no player resigned 200 games in "protest".
    i looked closely at them, never seen any thing that no other clan was doing, the main difference was they had 20 players who mainly just played clan games and for metallica only.
    so do metallica cheat. i found nothing
    do metallica always win?
    2003-red hot rebels
    2004- metallica
    2005-clan caissa
    2006-in vito veritas
    2007= b clan
    2008-metallica
    2009=amsterdam
    2010- metallica
    2011 wycombe clan
    2012 metallica
    2013- wycombe clan
    2014- metallica
    2015- metallica

so they don't win every year, another lie exposed from the lunatic fringe

last year in second place we had strategic ultimatum, who rightly so got suspended for obviously cheating the system, to me the bar was set, well done admin for clamping down
    but this year its worse
    arrow
    braking bad
    anti-metallica
    have expanded the loop hole and are giving the easy riders a free ride, a blind man can see that
    last years example must be done again, but with points removed this time.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 16:16
    Originally posted by roma45
    when i joined this site years ago, i heard from a few on here, all about the clan metallica, how they cheat to win, and they always win. i joined in the forums and had debates with metallicas members, sometimes not the best of things were said in both directions, no bans no grudges, thats what happens went grown ups debate, plus no player resigned 200 games i ...[text shortened]... lind man can see that
    That Strategic Ultimatum still shows in 2nd place to this day is an insult to the other clans !!
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 16:272 edits
    when i joined this site years ago, i heard from a few on here, all about the clan metallica, how they cheat to win, and they always win. i joined in the forums and had debates with metallicas members, sometimes not the best of things were said in both directions, no bans no grudges, thats what happens went grown ups debate, plus no player resigned 200 games i ...[text shortened]... lind man can see that
    just what myth are you busting?
    the claim that they win every year was never the issue
    obviously they don't win every year
    but they are in contention most years
    and when they don't win it's because shorty fell asleep
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 18:08
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    That Strategic Ultimatum still shows in 2nd place to this day is an insult to the other clans !!
    I Agree,
    Strategic Ultimatum should have been removed from the standings! Perhaps an over sight by Admins? I am sure it wasn't a priority for them. They have so many other things to deal with running a site.
    -VR
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 18:22
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I Agree,
    Strategic Ultimatum should have been removed from the standings! Perhaps an over sight by Admins? I am sure it wasn't a priority for them. They have so many other things to deal with running a site.
    -VR
    maybe they left it there as a warning to future cheats

may karma get the four sisters, great name for them,
    want a great laugh, read @VESPIN profile even worse than mctayo for sheer cringe
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 18:291 edit

want a great laugh, read @VESPIN profile even worse than mctayo for sheer cringe
    LOL...He forgot to mention the feeders: Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, & Arrow. They deserve most of the credit actually.

He doesn't sound like he is well? All those operations what is going on with him?

-VR
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 18:34
    LOL...He forgot to mention the feeders: Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, & Arrow. They deserve most of the credit actually.

He doesn't sound like he is well? All those operations what is going on with him?

-VR
    getting his foot removed from his mouth?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 18:44
    getting his foot removed from his mouth?
    I see, you don't believe a word of it!

-VR
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 02:13
    No one cares about your funkiness. If you want to kiss goobers but thats your business but must you subject the rest of us to your hero worship?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 02:18
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No one cares about your funkiness. If you want to kiss goobers but thats your business but must you subject the rest of us to your hero worship?
    Sir,
    Or, perhaps it is just you and your cohorts who don't want to hear the truth. I see no hero worship, stop talking such jibberish!!
    Kind Regards,
    Karma is nipping at your butt, that is BUTT with two t's! 😉
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 02:44
    Sir,
    Or, perhaps it is just you and your cohorts who don't want to hear the truth. I see no hero worship, stop talking such jibberish!!
    Kind Regards,
    Karma is nipping at your butt, that is BUTT with two t's! 😉
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    I'll never stop talking nonsense, evah!
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 03:06
    I'll never stop talking nonsense, evah!
    Now there's some honesty !!
    I actually gave that a thumbs up !!
    A first !! 😀😀😀😀
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 03:41

They're obviously operations involving his brain. Lobotomy? Firstly he raves on he has 3 operations to go, then a few sentences later he says he has 2 to go. He is a raving lunatic which can be seen by his erratic behaviour on this site and why he has been banned from posting his crap on here forever.

Unfortunately I think he was piledriven head first into floor many times in his failed cage fighting days. Some of those 10 year olds that he took on can be really vicious.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 13:421 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    They're obviously operations involving his brain. Lobotomy? Firstly he raves on he has 3 operations to go, then a few sentences later he says he has 2 to go. He is a raving lunatic which can be seen by his erratic behaviour on this site and why he has been banned from posting his crap on here forever.

Unfortunately I think he was piledriven head fir ...[text shortened]... his failed cage fighting days. Some of those 10 year olds that he took on can be really vicious.
    And what a FANTASTIC Job of Easy Riders run by Robbie to be in FIRST PLACE ALL ALONE, AND RUNNING AWAY WITH IT. IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

Great Job Robbie, show everyone what hard work, love for the game, loyalty, brilliance, and the drive to win can do. Absolutely Brilliant Robbie. Well done being number one. Easy Riders Number one Clan!! - VESPERS - King of the Revolution

I fail to see anything overtly out of place
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 15:37
    And what a FANTASTIC Job of Easy Riders run by Robbie to be in FIRST PLACE ALL ALONE, AND RUNNING AWAY WITH IT. IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

Great Job Robbie, show everyone what hard work, love for the game, loyalty, brilliance, and the drive to win can do. Absolutely Brilliant Robbie. Well done being number one. Easy Riders Number one Clan!! - VESPERS - King of the Revolution

I fail to see anything overtly out of place
    As I said, too many blows to the head. The blokes brain is nothing but mush.

If he thinks full on cheating is winning then he needs a few more surgeries than the ones he's undergoing.

Everyone on the site knows that you are trying to prove some insane point but all you're doing is making a tool of yourself. The dregs of the site you've aligned with yourself with to prove this insanity are too dumb to realise what harm its doing.

Have your hollow win with your fellow losers. Tell me Robbie, have you ever won anything in your life fairly? Very doubtful. It's a good feeling if you ever get to experience it, not a hollow one that you will feel by cheating your way to winning the clan championship..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree