1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 21:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I'll never stop talking nonsense, evah!
    Sir,
    I had to give you a thumbs up for that one. You actually told the truth for a change!!
    2 thumbs up from me in one day!
    Kindest Regards,
    Karma nipping hard at your butt, Yet though,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 22:17
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    As I said, too many blows to the head. The blokes brain is nothing but mush.

If he thinks full on cheating is winning then he needs a few more surgeries than the ones he's undergoing.

Everyone on the site knows that you are trying to prove some insane point but all you're doing is making a tool of yourself. The dregs of the site you've aligned ...[text shortened]... it, not a hollow one that you will feel by cheating your way to winning the clan championship..
    Wow another moral philosopher, it must be like a philosophy fest or something.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 22:49
    No one cares about your funkiness. If you want to kiss goobers but thats your business but must you subject the rest of us to your hero worship?
    Vespin is calling.
    Pucker up !! 😀
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 22:52
    And what a FANTASTIC Job of Easy Riders run by Robbie to be in FIRST PLACE ALL ALONE, AND RUNNING AWAY WITH IT. IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

Great Job Robbie, show everyone what hard work, love for the game, loyalty, brilliance, and the drive to win can do. Absolutely Brilliant Robbie. Well done being number one. Easy Riders Number one Clan!! - VESPERS - King of the Revolution

I fail to see anything overtly out of place
    420 of your 817 net points are collusion points.

You may continue patting yourself on the back. 😴
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 09:14
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    420 of your 817 net points are collusion points.

You may continue patting yourself on the back. 😴
    512 of your points have come from sandbagged and lopsided challenges, infact your clan has collectively a higher win to loss ratio than the world chess champions including, Fischer, Spassky, Karpov, Kasparov, Kramnik, Ananad and Carlsen.
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 10:20
    512 of your points have come from sandbagged and lopsided challenges, infact your clan has collectively a higher win to loss ratio than the world chess champions including, Fischer, Spassky, Karpov, Kasparov, Kramnik, Ananad and Carlsen.
    Wow.........46 free points from The Arrow in the last week. No win loss ratio in your clan. Just a bunch of colluding cheats.

How hollow it must feel
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 10:474 edits
    Wow.........46 free points from The Arrow in the last week. No win loss ratio in your clan. Just a bunch of colluding cheats.

How hollow it must feel
    Actually those challenges could have went either way, we have lost a 22 point challenge to the Arrows before, difficult to explain that with your hollow accusations of collusion.

If anyone knows hollow its gotta be you. Thats why lemondrop beats you like a drum, cause you hollow inside.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 12:04
    Actually those challenges could have went either way, we have lost a 22 point challenge to the Arrows before, difficult to explain that with your hollow accusations of collusion.

If anyone knows hollow its gotta be you. Thats why lemondrop beats you like a drum, cause you hollow inside.
    The only thing Lemondrop beats is his.................well you know.
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 13:28
    The only thing Lemondrop beats is his.................well you know.
    if only you had one
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 13:465 edits
    Sir,
    So far all I've seen is a lot of hot air coming from you. Show us facts and figures where Sandbagging has went on. We have shown you FACTS and FIGURES where you are in collusion with Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica and arrow. You haven't done so because the evidence is just not there!!

By the way his name is Viswanathan Anand, NOT Ananad! ( You are trying to compare Junior hockey players, to NHL Players....They are in a whole different league, any one of them could play all our clan and beat everyone of us at the same time.
    Kindest Regards,
    Enjoy your morning Coffee,
    Karma is nipping at your butt,
    -VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 13:512 edits

Sir,
    WOW....One game lost to arrow, which in my opinion was thrown their way anyways, you couldn't win every single one of them. How many points have you taken from them and try and convince everyone it was honest, which have been handed to you on a silver platter? It would look even worse for you than it does now had you won every challenge.

As it stands, still looks very bad for you!!!

Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 15:04
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    So far all I've seen is a lot of hot air coming from you. Show us facts and figures where Sandbagging has went on. We have shown you FACTS and FIGURES where you are in collusion with Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica and arrow. You haven't done so because the evidence is just not there!!

By the way his name is Viswanathan Anand, NOT Ananad! ( Yo ...[text shortened]... he same time.
    Kindest Regards,
    Enjoy your morning Coffee,
    -VR
    knightstalker has already taken you apart piece by piece by providing statistics demonstrating your bagginess. If you are having trouble understanding it, ask someone for help.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 15:051 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    WOW....One game lost to arrow, which in my opinion was thrown their way anyways, you couldn't win every single one of them. How many points have you taken from them and try and convince everyone it was honest, which have been handed to you on a silver platter? It would look even worse for you than it does now had you won every challenge.

As it s ...[text shortened]... l looks very bad for you!!!

Kindest Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    One challenge and many games. How many? I dunno, I don't count them, I leave that to bean counters like Maghoober55 and stamp lickers like Mytwoforkedbraincells.
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 15:32
    One challenge and many games. How many? I dunno, I don't count them, I leave that to bean counters like Maghoober55 and stamp lickers like Mytwoforkedbraincells.
    LOL Right.... you just count ON them being there for your ill-gotten unearned totals.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jul '16 16:362 edits
    knightstalker has already taken you apart piece by piece by providing statistics demonstrating your bagginess. If you are having trouble understanding it, ask someone for help.
    Sir,
    Knightstalker proved absolutely NOTHING! He didn't show closest team to us in the battle, he would have had to have done that to do what he was trying to prove. There were many close races over the years that went right down to the wire!!

Only a few years were we able to get a wide margin on our second place opponent. Some may not even consider it a wide margin, it is all in how you want to look at it.

Kind Regards,
    Karma's a nipping hard on your butt, old friend,
    Sincerely,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree