New clan leader sought

New clan leader sought

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
06 Aug 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Maiden Gertrude,

It appears you can't take or give from what i've seen! You have an especially hard time taking it. You don't give it very well either in my opinion.

-VR
I made you cry

st johnstone

Moves
06 Aug 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Maiden Gertrude,

It appears you can't take or give from what i've seen! You have an especially hard time taking it. You don't give it very well either in my opinion.

-VR
Robbie says young lemon takes it eagerly

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
06 Aug 17

Originally posted by @roma45
Robbie says young lemon takes it eagerly
takes what?

st johnstone

Moves
06 Aug 17

Originally posted by @lemondrop
takes what?
What ever he tells you to take

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Aug 17
1 edit

I made you cry
Maiden Gertrude,

You must live in a fatansy world if you THINK you made anyone cry!!!...>LOL<....Too Funny!!! Stop your whining in here everyone is tiring of it!

No ones fault you backed the wrong people but your own, wear it, looks good on you!

-VR

Über-Nerd

Moves
11 Aug 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
Please if you are inclined to look after The Easy Riders please let me know and we shall arrange for you to lead the greatest clan in the history of the internet. They are truly a great group of players who will make it a pleasure for you as a clan leader.
Robbie, we all know that Easy Riders was called into existence to make a statement. The statement was made, heard, and voted down. The raison d'être for the clan has ceased to be. It is an ex-clan.

rc

Moves
11 Aug 17
6 edits

Originally posted by @moonbus
Robbie, we all know that Easy Riders was called into existence to make a statement. The statement was made, heard, and voted down. The raison d'être for the clan has ceased to be. It is an ex-clan.
My former master how good it is to behold your countenance. A thousand salutations to you and the ones you love! May your sons be as numerous as the sands of the desert and your daughters blossom like the saffron!

To the point at hand. The Easy Riders (peace be upon them for a thousand generations) came into existence because I, Robbiestein, the creator willed it!

Little did I know that I had created a monster! Too debonair, too devastating, too stylish, too awesome for our own good! We were undoubtedly the most prolific clan in the history of internet chess. Alas jealousy and suspicion crept into the minds and hearts of our adversaries and it was not long before the irate villagers came out in throngs, pitchforks at the ready to attempt to eliminate that which they could not comprehend it being too wondrous for their meager imaginations.

An appeal to popular sentiment and a defacto judgment resulted in a travesty of justice. The barbed wire tears of the Puritans had turned their halos into anger and they sought to expunge from their midst that which exposed their own innate mediocrity. So be it, but the legend cannot be so easily forgotten, look how it lives and thrives in the hearts and minds of those who have tasted freedom!

'Its a wretched pupil that does not surpass his master' - Leonardo da Vinci, πŸ˜‰

m

Moves
11 Aug 17

My former master how good it is to behold your countenance. A thousand salutations to you and the ones you love! May your sons be as numerous as the sands of the desert and your daughters blossom like the saffron!

To the point at hand. The Easy Riders (peace be upon them for a thousand generations) came into existence because I, Robbiestein, th ...[text shortened]... sted freedom!

'Its a wretched pupil that does not surpass his master' - Leonardo da Vinci, πŸ˜‰
Did Vespin write this for you ?? πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
11 Aug 17

Originally posted by @mghrn55
a masterful display of poetic brilliance it was

Moves
11 Aug 17

Please if you are inclined to look after The Easy Riders please let me know and we shall arrange for you to lead the greatest clan in the history of the internet. They are truly a great group of players who will make it a pleasure for you as a clan leader.
Anyone want a dose of clap?

Moves
11 Aug 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @chaney3
Good luck with your search robbie carrobie
Noun:
- delights in their excessive masturbatory tendencies
- a person of low intelligence who is prone to stupid outbursts
- a twat

Moves
11 Aug 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
If I did not have my own clan, I'd consider taking over just so I could disband them and change the name, to help eliminate this blot on the clan system.
You are on a roll tonight!

m

Moves
11 Aug 17

Fiction befitting a fake clan.
Emperor Carrobie .... put your pants back on !! πŸ˜›

rc

Moves
11 Aug 17

Originally posted by @mghrn55
Actually no I composed it up myself, compelling reading, isn't it. 😡

rc

Moves
11 Aug 17
1 edit

Why thank you kind sir, clearly your talent as a literary critique is wasted on this rabble of tabloid readers.