Has it crossed your mind to quit while you are well behind! πŸ˜‰

-VR
    πŸ™„
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    12 Aug '17 07:13
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    My former master how good it is to behold your countenance. A thousand salutations to you and the ones you love! May your sons be as numerous as the sands of the desert and your daughters blossom like the saffron!

To the point at hand. The Easy Riders (peace be upon them for a thousand generations) came into existence because I, Robbiestein, th ...[text shortened]... sted freedom!

'Its a wretched pupil that does not surpass his master' - Leonardo da Vinci, πŸ˜‰
    Since you refer to Shelly's famous work, allow me to remind you of its motto: "did I request thee, Maker, to mould me man? Did I solicit thee from darkness to promote me?"

You created something which has a life of its own and now you must abandon it, an orphan. Over-reached yourself there; may you find another master to show you your limits more clearly.

Cheers,
    moonbus
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Aug '17 09:083 edits
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    Since you refer to Shelly's famous work, allow me to remind you of its motto: "did I request thee, Maker, to mould me man? Did I solicit thee from darkness to promote me?"

You created something which has a life of its own and now you must abandon it, an orphan. Over-reached yourself there; may you find another master to show you your limits more clearly.

Cheers,
    moonbus
    From the ashes of disaster grows the rose of success. The Easy Riders shall arise, like the mythical phoenix in the form of an all encompassing, all devouring chess megalith! For those weighed down by the iniquities of the present system to gaze upon in hope and wonderment!

You disown me my Master, your very progeny! the pinnacle of your achievement! so be it! Look how your 'orphan stands yonder with his gun, crying like a fire in the sun! '. Indeed, limitations are for the modest, the Easy Riders have NO limits! 😡

Time for some Eurotrash! 2 Unlimited anyone?
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Aug '17 09:40
    From the ashes of disaster grows the rose of success. The Easy Riders shall arise, like the mythical phoenix in the form of an all encompassing, all devouring chess megalith! For those weighed down by the iniquities of the present system to gaze upon in hope and wonderment!

You disown me my Master, your very progeny! the pinnacle of your achiev ...[text shortened]... the modest, the Easy Riders have NO limits! 😡

At least you've now admitted your clan was a disaster.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    12 Aug '17 10:28

You disown me my Master, your very progeny! the pinnacle of your achiev ...[text shortened]... the modest, the Easy Riders have NO limits! 😡

I never owned you, therefore I cannot disown you.

Each finds his own way. For a brief stretch, our paths crossed and ran parallel. Then they diverged, as was bound to happen. It is my desire and intention to part ways without acrimony or recrimination.

Each must live out the consequences of his choices. The difference between us is that I accept responsibility for the consequences of my choices, whereas you foist that responsibility off on others who, you suppose, conspired to cause your grand plan to miscarry, viz. your repeated attempts to re-justify your actions. Really, we do not need to be reminded.

The difference between us is that I accept that I am part of a community here and that the system, while not perfect, is broadly governed by consensus; I abide by that consensus and am free to leave if I no longer wish to abide by it. Whereas you tried to impose your will on the community by force, got roundly told off for it, and now sulkily persist in reminding everyone of it. Really, we do not need to hear that.

The only thing which appears to have no limits is your hubris. Your choice again. 'Whom the gods crash lowest, they first raise highest.'
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Aug '17 10:29
    Originally posted by @startreader
    At least you've now admitted your clan was a disaster.
    Actually you assume far too much. The disaster was having our rightful crown and title stolen from us by a band of crybaby Puritans.😡
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Aug '17 10:34
    Actually you assume far too much. The disaster was having our rightful crown and title stolen from us by a band of crybaby Puritans.😡
    I applied to join your clan many times and you spurned my offer; I would have helped to see the path of righteousness, integrity and fair play. Now there is no hope for you.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Aug '17 10:45
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    I never owned you, therefore I cannot disown you.

Each finds his own way. For a brief stretch, our paths crossed and ran parallel. Then they diverged, as was bound to happen. It is my desire and intention to part ways without acrimony or recrimination.

Each must live out the consequences of his choices. The difference between us is that I accept respo ...[text shortened]... imits is your hubris. Your choice again. 'Whom the gods crash lowest, they first raise highest.'
    Indeed like ancient Icarus we soared to heights that it was not lawful for mortal man to reach and it was only our exuberance that came between us and immortality! Alas we we were inebriated with our own success. Better it is to have lived and lost love than never to have loved at all! Be of cheerful countenance, summer is still here and we can still drink of the mead of poetry before autumn leaves descend upon us! 😡
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Aug '17 10:47
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I applied to join your clan many times and you spurned my offer; I would have helped to see the path of righteousness, integrity and fair play. Now there is no hope for you.
    You simply did not have what it takes to be an Easy Rider. Either you have it or you don't.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Aug '17 11:09
    You simply did not have what it takes to be an Easy Rider. Either you have it or you don't.
    Clearly I wasn't dishonest.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Aug '17 12:06
    robbie,

It appears moonbus was absolutely correct in what he said. You try and blame others for what you have created & have just proved his point again by pointing an accusing finger yet again.

Really is time for you to move on, admit your mistakes and try to do better in the future.

-VR
  15. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    12 Aug '17 12:25
    Indeed like ancient Icarus we soared to heights that it was not lawful for mortal man to reach and it was only our exuberance that came between us and immortality! Alas we we were inebriated with our own success. Better it is to have lived and lost love than never to have loved at all! Be of cheerful countenance, summer is still here and we can still drink of the mead of poetry before autumn leaves descend upon us! 😡
    Methinks thou art a craphead!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree