1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 18:48
    Originally posted by roma45
    Can you explain your near 100% win ratio against arrow breaking bad and anti Metallica last. Year
    Thought not cheating little saddo
    yes we play to win the game.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 18:49
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    you are nothing but an idiot, a liar and a cheat.

Go play with yourself. That should make you happy
    You are nothing but an idiot, a cheat, a liar and a fat chocolate Santa.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 19:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You are nothing but an idiot, a cheat, a liar and a fat chocolate Santa.
    back to staring at yourself in a mirror again eh??

I agree, you should be repulsed by what you see.
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 20:13
    So you have no problem with the easy riders you don't care they cheated do you do
    Wrong, again. As usual.

I'm participating in the Clans reform thread in hopes of creating a better system, free of cheating.
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 20:14
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    You didn't refer to Metallica till this most recent post of yours.

But thanks for clarifying your position.
    We now know exactly where you stand. 🙂
    I've never made a secret of my disgust at Metallica deliberately throwing games.
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 20:21
    Resigning games in challenges that are already decided is not cheating.
    The conclusion is already determined.
    I strongly disagree. It deflates the ratings of your players.

Now I fling your tired insult back : if you're not smart enough to see that, then you're not as smart as I had thought. 😴
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 21:40
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I've never made a secret of my disgust at Metallica deliberately throwing games.
    Where are they deliberately throwing games ?
    We play to win the challenge.
    Nothing wrong with that.

Now to suggest that our clan resigns games to close out the challenge for the purpose of manipulating our ratings while you condone others intentionally resigning games that tilt the outcome of a challenge is the height of hypocrisy !!
    Don't you think ??

I have not had any confrontation with you in the past.
    But it appears that your views have been clouded by the incessant whining of a few malcontents.

Of the thousands of games in Metallica's clan database, you would likely find less than 10 games on which these whiners could build their case.
    And that is over many years that the certain few have been complaining about our clan.

We on the other hand have come up with more than 40 challenges in 1 year to expose a few clans for their collusion.

You need to get your balance of the facts right.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 21:50

Now I fling your tired insult back : if you're not smart enough to see that, then you're not as smart as I had thought. 😴
    Why don't you come up with some games ?
    I'm sure there are some.

You seem to think that we resign games solely for the purpose of deflating our ratings.
    In clan games, the number 1 purpose is to win the challenge !!
    Period !!

It is Carrobie and others like him that seem obsessed in presenting our reasons for resigning games on our behalf !!

I hope Russ puts in the changes to the clan system so this whining can stop !!

We will continue to focus on playing chess.

One more question for you to digest.

If our clan is full of sandbaggers that continually lowers our individual ratings, how can be that our clan consistently has the highest average clan rating ???

Think about that one !!
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 21:50
    Where are they deliberately throwing games ?
    We play to win the challenge.
    Nothing wrong with that.

Now to suggest that our clan resigns games to close out the challenge for the purpose of manipulating our ratings while you condone others intentionally resigning games that tilt the outcome of a challenge is the height of hypocrisy !!
    Don't you think ? ...[text shortened]... to expose a few clans for their collusion.

You need to get your balance of the facts right.
    No, sorry, I have already explained most of this in this very thread. If you are interested in debating my actual viewpoint, please re-read and get back to me. If you want to argue with a false caricature, you may talk to yourself.
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 21:511 edit
    Why don't you come up with some games ?
    I'm sure there are some.

You seem to think that we resign games solely for the purpose of deflating our ratings.
    In clan games, the number 1 purpose is to win the challenge !!
    Period !!

It is Carrobie and others like him that seem obsessed in presenting our reasons for resigning games on our behalf !!

I ...[text shortened]... be that our clan consistently has the highest average clan rating ???

Think about that one !!
    Every time I give example games, they are meet with stony silence, or hackneyed defections, from you and yours. No, sorry, not going to fall for that again.
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 23:09
    Wrong, again. As usual.

I'm participating in the Clans reform thread in hopes of creating a better system, free of cheating.
    a clan feature with no cheating, that;s what most want
    now what better way to restore integrity than by punishing cheats interesting you are against a points removal saying its too far in the past to bother about. giving robbie a bit of admiration for beating the system while in the same breathe condoning it, make your mind up.

now to burst the metallica myth, look at the challenges, a very small percent are resigned after the challenge is won, robbie has done the same robbie even posted there is nothing wrong with it in a reply to mytwosons last year.

the system was "improved" a few years ago used to be gross points, mctayto moaned left then returned it was changed to net points metallica won again as did wycombe

the reason those two clans are successful is the sheer amount of games and hard work by the leaders involved, credit to them.

then in 2015 it started, two clans in obvious collusion got suspended the players involved formed new clans to hand big mouth robbie and the easy riders 700 points for them to win, even Russ has posted there was collusion

no system will be any good until collusion has been punished integrity must be restored, you might not be interested in retrospective punishments but to me, there is no time limit for fairness

roll back before we can move forward
  12. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    16 Mar '17 23:381 edit

If you aren't smart enough to know that the entire rating system is a sham, then you shouldn't be leading a clan.
    I can go through your entire clan, and most every other,
    and tell you what the true playing capability is. You have tossed challenges at me where
    your players were way underrated against players whose current rating matched them.
    Was this accidental, or do you believe in the validity of the rating system?

If you don't believe in the rating system, as I do not, what does resigning games in decided challenges do?
    Secondly, if dumping rating was our motivation, we would simply take the approach of
    the master for ratings dumping...McTayto. Just enter and screw up a bunch of tournaments
    and dump the rating.

Now, what level of dumb are you claiming??
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 01:01
    wow its gonna be like a toast factory.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 01:04
    If you aren't smart enough to know that the entire rating system is a sham, then you shouldn't be leading a clan.
    I can go through your entire clan, and most every other,
    and tell you what the true playing capability is. You have tossed challenges at me where
    your players were way underrated against players whose current rating matched them.
    Was t ...[text shortened]... ew up a bunch of tournaments
    and dump the rating.

Now, what level of dumb are you claiming??
    Such cheating lying self justification for your clans sandbagging is odious. You are a clan of frauds and you are a fat chocolate Santa
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 01:051 edit
    a clan feature with no cheating, that;s what most want
    now what better way to restore integrity than by punishing cheats interesting you are against a points removal saying its too far in the past to bother about. giving robbie a bit of admiration for beating the system while in the same breathe condoning it, make your mind up.

now to burst the metallica ...[text shortened]... nishments but to me, there is no time limit for fairness

roll back before we can move forward
    I want nothing to do with mytwoforkedbuns, Metallica or their sandbagging, there are no sandbaggers in my clan. Its as if you are unable to assimilate what BDP is actuality saying and your support for the lying chocolate Santa clan is a testimony to nothing but your flunkiness, you are an embarrassment.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree