Plastybolsaphobia

Plastybolsaphobia

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by roma45
a clan feature with no cheating, that;s what most want
now what better way to restore integrity than by punishing cheats interesting you are against a points removal saying its too far in the past to bother about. giving robbie a bit of admiration for beating the system while in the same breathe condoning it, make your mind up.

now to burst the metallica ...[text shortened]... nishments but to me, there is no time limit for fairness

roll back before we can move forward
Actually, the best way to fix the system is to restore integrity going forward by putting a fair system in place, for the first time.

Your obsession with punishment solves nothing other than satisfying your personal vendetta.

If I were Russ, I wouldn't respond to a partisan request for banning, based on violation of UNWRITTEN rules.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by shortcircuit
If you aren't smart enough to know that the entire rating system is a sham, then you shouldn't be leading a clan.
I can go through your entire clan, and most every other,
and tell you what the true playing capability is. You have tossed challenges at me where
your players were way underrated against players whose current rating matched them.
Was t ...[text shortened]... ew up a bunch of tournaments
and dump the rating.

Now, what level of dumb are you claiming??
Throw away. Give some examples of unfair challenges I offered.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Actually, the best way to fix the system is to restore integrity going forward by putting a fair system in place, for the first time.

Your obsession with punishment solves nothing other than satisfying your personal vendetta.

If I were Russ, I wouldn't respond to a partisan request for banning, based on violation of UNWRITTEN rules.
wow......you really are carrobies new bum boy. Lemondrop having a break?

UNWRITTEN rules are still rules. Sometimes common sense has to be taken for granted. I doubt that there is a written rule that states that 2 teams may not collude together to ensure a certain result in the Champions League. This is just taken for granted as common sense. If 2 teams did collude together they could not hide behind the fact "there was no written rule that stated that we could not collude together to manipulate results". They'd be booted straight out of the league.

Dude, I used to be a member of your clan and thankfully left before you took over. You have no idea if you believe that what carrobie and his minions enacted last year is admirable. You've just become the newest member of the robbie carrobie butt sniffing club. Congratulations !!

m

Moves
17 Mar 17

Every time I give example games, they are meet with stony silence, or hackneyed defections, from you and yours. No, sorry, not going to fall for that again.
If our clan members are sandbagging their ratings, then why does our clan have the highest average clan rating of the contenders on the clan table ?

It's a simple enough question.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Mar 17

Throw away. Give some examples of unfair challenges I offered.
I don't recall the entire proposed match up (and you know the system does not save them)
so it becomes your word against mine. However, the one in particular that I am referring
to had your player Sallen vs peewackman. Their ratings were close at the time, but their
playing levels were not even close.

rc

Moves
17 Mar 17
1 edit

I don't recall the entire proposed match up (and you know the system does not save them)
so it becomes your word against mine. However, the one in particular that I am referring
to had your player Sallen vs peewackman. Their ratings were close at the time, but their
playing levels were not even close.
bwahahah you don't recall, caught once gain making assertions that you cannot substantiate, is it any wonder you are such a spangled Wendy? I should get my friend from Big Spring to drive down there and give you a whuppin.

rc

Moves
17 Mar 17
2 edits

Originally posted by radioactive69

UNWRITTEN rules are still rules. Sometimes common sense has to be taken for granted. I doubt that there is a written rule that states that 2 teams may not collude together to ensure a certain result in the Champions League. This is just taken for granted as common sense. If 2 t ...[text shortened]... u've just become the newest member of the robbie carrobie butt sniffing club. Congratulations !!
whats a wharfie like you doing in a place like this attempting to debate issues that you only vaguely manage to grasp. You are out of your depth here stevedore, go back to the pub and the sand dunes and make some sand castles.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
whats a wharfie like you doing in a place like this attempting to debate issues that you only vaguely manage to grasp. You are out of your depth here stevedore, go back to the pub and the sand dunes and make some sand castles.
Wobbie,

Slow down and take a deep breath. Before belittling others, have a look at what you have done with your collusion tactics. That doesn't take any brains just being a CHEAT!!! Do you have the capacity to grasp that?

-VR

rc

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Wobbie,

Slow down and take a deep breath. Before belittling others, have a look at what you have done with your collusion tactics. That doesn't take any brains just being a CHEAT!!! Do you have the capacity to grasp that?

-VR
wow advice on cheating from a psycho-bagger - thanks Crusty.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Mar 17

bwahahah you don't recall, caught once gain making assertions that you cannot substantiate, is it any wonder you are such a spangled Wendy? I should get my friend from Big Spring to drive down there and give you a whuppin.
Honesty....something you are certainly not familiar with.

Why don't you come yourself? We'll see if you have more than just a big mouth.

m

Moves
17 Mar 17

He should bring his mail order bride along while there is no travel ban in place. 😀

rc

Moves
17 Mar 17

Sure I would love to come, I'll call you names and run away knowing that you will never be able to catch me, should be fun watching you try though. Better watch out for the sun though Santa, you might melt.

rc

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by mghrn55
He should bring his mail order bride along while there is no travel ban in place. 😀
Oh dear soon Toronto will be Torontistan and you will be sporting a beard and going to mosque.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Mar 17

Sure I would love to come, I'll call you names and run away knowing that you will never be able to catch me, should be fun watching you try though. Better watch out for the sun though Santa, you might melt.
Two key thoughts come to mind out of your statement.

First, you would run.
Second, you are dumb enough to believe I wouldn't catch you.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
17 Mar 17

Originally posted by radioactive69

UNWRITTEN rules are still rules. Sometimes common sense has to be taken for granted. I doubt that there is a written rule that states that 2 teams may not collude together to ensure a certain result in the Champions League. This is just taken for granted as common sense. If 2 t ...[text shortened]... u've just become the newest member of the robbie carrobie butt sniffing club. Congratulations !!
FAIL - regulations can and should be put in place to stop collusion. It should NOT be left to "common sense". The number of challenges that can be played against the same clan can be limited, for starters.