Not quite there yet. As you might know, in Chinese society the student is expected to do his or her own part. If given 10%, the student should figure out the other 90% on their own.
Not that I care, but what is your issue with Suzianne and The Misfits? If they have left you with some kind of deep man-hurt that you cannot resolve on your own -- well, that kind of thing happens now and then, does it not?
I'm getting the impression that I might be conversing with a pariah, and that either we shouldn't be seen together, or that we should absolutely be seen together so that I am not accused of being you.
In the autumn of this life, why have I been handed such a green potato to instruct?