1. SubscriberRenfield
    Whiteman
    Belfast, N. Ireland
    Moves
    18 Mar '16 03:53
    Hi Guys & Girls

The Lost Bobby's was my first clan, and due to inactivity and dwlindling membership I was appointed the clan leader a few years back.

My membership to RHP has since lapsed, but I am going to resubscribe and get back to playing on this site.

I am hoping to bring the clan back from the wilderness, and am looking to recruit.

We will prefer games with time outs of 7 days and longer, and will accept challenges and play in the 7,14,21 and 28 day leagues. (But if the consensus wants shorter we can look at that too)

But we need at least a few more members to be able to enter into the leagues, and to put up a decent team for challenges.

If anyone feels like they could help out and would like to join in, hopefully we can bring this clan back from the darkness, and start playing some good chess again!

Whiteman1897
    Clan Leader "The Lost Bobby's"

[gid]https://www.redhotpawn.com/clan/clanhome.php?cid=315[/gid]
  2. Joined
    30 Nov '14
    Moves
    18 Mar '16 15:15
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Mar '16 15:29
    Originally posted by Whiteman1897
    Hi Guys & Girls

The Lost Bobby's was my first clan, and due to inactivity and dwlindling membership I was appointed the clan leader a few years back.

My membership to RHP has since lapsed, but I am going to resubscribe and get back to playing on this site.

I am hoping to bring the clan back from the wilderness, and am looking to recruit.

We ...[text shortened]... lan Leader "The Lost Bobby's"

[gid]https://www.redhotpawn.com/clan/clanhome.php?cid=315[/gid]
    Good stuff !!
    This site needs subscribers.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    18 Mar '16 19:08
    hope you make it happen
    love the name
  5. SubscriberRenfield
    Whiteman
    Belfast, N. Ireland
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 02:22
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    hope you make it happen
    love the name
    Thanks!

Well I subbed up for a year, and sent out a few messages to to a few people to see if I can garner some new members. So far I have 1 new member, and hopefully someone joining soon.

All we need is at least 1 more and we can get into the league.

Thanks to all the clan leaders who sent us a challenge. I have not accepted them all yet, but once the membership goes up a bit, I will be looking to accept them.

For any prospective members.....

We want The Lost Bobby's to be a fun clan. A little friendly banter is fine but we don't want to get involved with any of the trash talk that happens sometimes between clans. We want to promote good, fair and fun gaming.

We prefer 7 day or longer time outs.

If anyone feels they would like to join, I will try my best to accommodate all requirements, so if you can only manage 1 challenge at a time, then that is all you will have, but if you want more then we will make sure you have more.

Any one who wants to join can visit us here Clan 315

Whiteman1897

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree