1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Sep '16 20:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    misogyny??? how so starweasel??? can you run us through your thought process.
    Your use of the term "Sheila's". Mysogynistic in the plural, which it evidently isn't, though it reads as if you intended the plural, and weirdly random if indeed you meant it to be the possessive, as you wrote.

We can only wonder who Sheila is, what it is that she owns? McTayo's turnip that he's always harping on about?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Sep '16 21:39
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Your use of the term "Sheila's". Mysogynistic in the plural, which it evidently isn't, though it reads as if you intended the plural, and weirdly random if indeed you meant it to be the possessive, as you wrote.

We can only wonder who Sheila is, what it is that she owns? McTayo's turnip that he's always harping on about?
    YouTube

Is it this sheila?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Sep '16 21:56

Thanks for the grammar lesson Granny but you have still failed to explain why the term is misogynistic.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Sep '16 06:55
    Thanks for the grammar lesson Granny but you have still failed to explain why the term is misogynistic.
    Oh, come on, work it out, you're brighter than that! You're supposed to be awesome!

And only last night on the news we were being told that the Scots now find it racist to be called "Jock"!

You've been spending too much time with cage fighters and turnip lovers!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '16 07:02
    Oh, come on, work it out, you're brighter than that! You're supposed to be awesome!

And only last night on the news we were being told that the Scots now find it racist to be called "Jock"!

You've been spending too much time with cage fighters and turnip lovers!
    Oh dear you made a statement and seem unable to substantiate it. Do you often make claims that you cannot substantiate? You do realise that some Australian women self identify as Sheila's? Carrying your logic forward are they also misogynistic?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Sep '16 20:32
    I see that delightful entertainment, not unrelated to clans, is now to be found in the Sports Forum. Complete with McTayo and his cage fighter friend. 😀
    They're determined to ruin the Sports forum the way they ruined the Clans forum and got it removed for a while.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Sep '16 20:33
    At least they are contributing to the sports forum which is more than can be said for you real Sheila's of RHP
    They are exactly like you,

They contribute NOTHING to this site and just take, take, take.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '16 20:36
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    They are exactly like you,

They contribute NOTHING to this site and just take, take, take.
    You are becoming hysterical. Please clam down and take a deep breath.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Sep '16 20:51
    You are becoming hysterical. Please clam down and take a deep breath.
    Misogynistic AND patronising!

Incongruously so, since for sheer brainpower and common sense the girls have you thoroughly beaten!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '16 21:061 edit
    Misogynistic AND patronising!

Incongruously so, since for sheer brainpower and common sense the girls have you thoroughly beaten!
    LOL my dear Startreader if you have two brain cells and a working synapse between you, you will be doing well. Never the less I have discovered through the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune that its better not to argue with ladies because even when one wins the argument they make you pay, somehow!😵
  11. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    22 Sep '16 23:59
    LOL my dear Startreader if you have two brain cells and a working synapse between you, you will be doing well. Never the less I have discovered through the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune that its better not to argue with ladies because even when one wins the argument they make you pay, somehow!😵
    Your mistake is in thinking that either of these imbeciles could be classed as ladies
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 01:151 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Your mistake is in thinking that either of these imbeciles could be classed as ladies
    aye weel , say nae mare! 😀
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 21:44
    aye weel , say nae mare! 😀
    An idiot would have no point of reference to enable the necessary discernment.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '16 13:55
    An idiot would have no point of reference to enable the necessary discernment.
    Lucky for you both MacT and myself are intellectual giants!
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Sep '16 20:34
    Lucky for you both MacT and myself are intellectual giants!
    Yet clearly not, for you didn't even understand what I was talking about until it was spelled out to you.

As for McTayo....well, he's a prime example of someone who thinks he's intelligent. Never mind. He and Vespin keep each other happy in their mutual admiration society. Maybe they share turnip recipes!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree