Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

1. 19 Sep '16 22:12 / 1 edit
    I see that delightful entertainment, not unrelated to clans, is now to be found in the Sports Forum. Complete with McTayo and his cage fighter friend. 😀
  2. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    20 Sep '16 06:38
    Originally posted by Startreader
    I see that delightful entertainment, not unrelated to clans, is now to be found in the Sports Forum. Complete with McTayo and his cage fighter friend. 😀
    Yeah it's a snoreathon alright in there.

Couple of tumbleweeds blowing around and few old skeletons laying about but that's about it.

Those two have completely killed it off.
  3. 20 Sep '16 07:05
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Yeah it's a snoreathon alright in there.

Couple of tumbleweeds blowing around and few old skeletons laying about but that's about it.

Those two have completely killed it off.
    They're bound to. Dead in the water when they walked through the door.

Look what they've done to the clan system!
  4. 20 Sep '16 07:59
    At least they are contributing to the sports forum which is more than can be said for you real Sheila's of RHP
  5. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    20 Sep '16 08:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    At least they are contributing to the sports forum which is more than can be said for you real Sheila's of RHP
    posing total lame bull is not much of a contribution but you are the expert in that.
    you being a JW [cough cough] what's your views on cage fighting?

to me it's more fake than the WWE, at least the WWE is entertaining.

dull "actors" rolling about the floor wearing small shorts. must be popular with the under 12s and the sissy sisters
  6. 20 Sep '16 09:04
    Originally posted by roma45
    posing total lame bull is not much of a contribution but you are the expert in that.
    you being a JW [cough cough] what's your views on cage fighting?

to me it's more fake than the WWE, at least the WWE is entertaining.

dull "actors" rolling about the floor wearing small shorts. must be popular with the under 12s and the sissy sisters
    I abhor all forms of violence but then again thats only my conscience and its broad enough to recognise that other people have a different perspective and unlike you I make no judgements.
  7. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    20 Sep '16 13:34
    I abhor all forms of violence but then again thats only my conscience and its broad enough to recognise that other people have a different perspective and unlike you I make no judgements.
    all you do is pass judgement on others.
    judge Robbie, lets cheats sandbaggers and colusion experts off free in his court, but condemns those who speak against them
  8. 20 Sep '16 20:15
    Bit of blatant misogyny there, Robbie!
  9. 20 Sep '16 21:07
    Turning a blind eye to McTayto and Vespin resigning games and handing your clan freebies falls into that category ? 😲
  10. 20 Sep '16 21:18
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Bit of blatant misogyny there, Robbie!
    misogyny??? how so starweasel??? can you run us through your thought process.
  11. 20 Sep '16 21:19
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Turning a blind eye to McTayto and Vespin resigning games and handing your clan freebies falls into that category ? 😲
    its not for me to judge i am just a human.
  12. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    21 Sep '16 05:34
    its not for me to judge i am just a human.
    Funny, you are judgmental about everyone else and you lack the morals of a human.
  13. 21 Sep '16 07:30
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Funny, you are judgmental about everyone else and you lack the morals of a human.
    evidence NIL!
  14. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    21 Sep '16 09:44
    evidence NIL!
    evidence......every bigoted post you make
  15. 21 Sep '16 11:16
    Originally posted by roma45
    evidence......every bigoted post you make
    evidence NIL