1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 13:45
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    goad,

Listen very carefully...Ok are you watching these words closely?

The term non-sub-scum has been used here for many years, so is obviously not considered to be an infringement of rule 6, under member conduct. If that were the case it would have been enforced years ago.

I don't think non-sub-scum should even be allowed to post in the clan fo ...[text shortened]... r years, stop being cheap and buy a Subscription which is what the owner actually wants.

-VR
    I actually don't think hamsters should be allowed to post in the Clans forum. You get cheese absolutely everywhere and swagger around with your puffed out cheeks, like some rodent Don Corleone.

" I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse....squeak squeak."
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 13:491 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    I actually don't think hamsters should be allowed to post in the Clans forum. You get cheese absolutely everywhere and swagger around with your puffed out cheeks, like some rodent Don Corleone.

" I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse....squeak squeak."
    goad,

You get more boring with each post you make as far as I am concerned. Can't you do better than calling people hamsters? Your so silly, dont' you realize hampsters can't type. How many times must you be informed of that FACT!!!

Quoting lines from the Godfather doesn't really make you look smart, just that you watch movies.

Offer what you wish, just don't threaten to take him to court! 😛 😉 Last guy to do that isn't on the site anymore!!!

-VR
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 16:06
    Talking of Terms Of Service old chap, do you think referring to non-subscribers as 'scum' is an infringement of rule 6, under Member Conduct:

"Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable."
    Still not found where to subscribe yet?
    The banter term NSS will remain as will
    Racist troll
    Idiot
    Son of Satan
    Etc
    Well until enough cry babies who can dish it out but not take it get everything stopped
    That will be the end of the forums
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 16:24
    goad,

You get more boring with each post you make as far as I am concerned. Can't you do better than calling people hamsters? Your so silly, dont' you realize hampsters can't type. How many times must you be informed of that FACT!!!

Quoting lines from the Godfather doesn't really make you look smart, just that you watch movies.

Offer what you ...[text shortened]... threaten to take him to court! 😛 😉 Last guy to do that isn't on the site anymore!!!

-VR
    'Hamster' is still a relatively fresh term sir with plenty of legs.(Well, little hamster legs).

The real question is, can't 'you' do better than calling people 'scum?' (If repetition truly does get your goat). At least hamster is original. You just regurgitate a term not even of your own creation. Now that really is boring.

Go have a little run around in your plastic ball. 😛
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 16:271 edit
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Still not found where to subscribe yet?
    The banter term NSS will remain as will
    Racist troll
    Idiot
    Son of Satan
    Etc
    Well until enough cry babies who can dish it out but not take it get everything stopped
    That will be the end of the forums
    Come sir, you are not the son of satan.

Edit:..........Are you?!
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 16:29
    'Hamster' is still a relatively fresh term sir with plenty of legs.(Well, little hamster legs).

The real question is, can't 'you' do better than calling people 'scum?' (If repetition truly does get your goat). At least hamster is original. You just regurgitate a term not even of your own creation. Now that really is boring.

Dross? Meanies?
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 16:30
    Originally posted by @startreader
    Dross? Meanies?
    Dross reminds me of that boy band from the 80's. My sister's walls were covered in their posters.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 17:10

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 17:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 19:30
    Dross reminds me of that boy band from the 80's. My sister's walls were covered in their posters.
    The Hon Lady Ghost?

😀
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 20:12
    Originally posted by @startreader
    The Hon Lady Ghost?

😀
    😲

Thankfully the actual Hon Lady Ghost is not aware of that particular pop duo. (Don't think they made it to Japan).
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 07:35
    Come sir, you are not the son of satan.

Edit:..........Are you?!
    More of a big brother
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 12:02
    goad,

Just because you do that, doesn't mean everyone does. I pity your poor patients if indeed you are what you claim to be. If you were don't think you would have time for the non sense on here. I don't imagine you are a very big success.

-VR
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 12:22
    goad,

Just because you do that, doesn't mean everyone does. I pity your poor patients if indeed you are what you claim to be. If you were don't think you would have time for the non sense on here. I don't imagine you are a very big success.

-VR
    Goad has a job?
    Highly unlikely
    No sub that's normally a good sign
    Plus he only posts between Jeremy Kyle and judge rinder
    TV programmes of the unemployed
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Sep '17 14:24
    goad,

-VR
    You imagine incorrectly sir. (But still, not bad I suppose for a hamster).

And these days it's 'clients' not 'patients,' (For a while back there it was 'customers' - which was just plain awful).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree