1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:233 edits
    ...is once again moving through this site, propagating the idea that it is ok to break the rules of the Immortal Game. This manchild is the Enemy of Chess, the antithesis of fair play and the accuser of the chess brethren. Even now he moves through the General Forum with the arrogance of a fool and is called out...

Thread 173908.

Never again must this pestilence be allowed to corrupt the game.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 23:52
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    ...is once again moving through this site, propagating the idea that it is ok to break the rules of the Immortal Game. This manchild is the Enemy of Chess, the antithesis of fair play and the accuser of the chess brethren. Even now he moves through the General Forum with the arrogance of a fool and is called out...

Thread 173908.

Never again must this pestilence be allowed to corrupt the game.
    Your second attempt at vilification has lamed out once again for lack of evidence. When will you ever learn?
  3. Subscribercarystover
    Play while you can!
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 01:38
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    Your second attempt at vilification has lamed out once again for lack of evidence. When will you ever learn?
    And it rears it ugly head.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 08:12
    You got booted all around the general forum last night.

Have a wee greet ye bam
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 09:55
    Originally posted by @roma45
    You got booted all around the general forum last night.

Have a wee greet ye bam
    Wow.....just read it. I've seen people taken to pieces before but that was just plain horrible. Poor carrobie was torn to shreds. How can someone be that stupid to keep coming back for more and more punishment like he did. I'm starting to think he's thicker than the coward little "v".

If I was carrobie, shamed, called out for the cheat he is, I'd slink back off into obscurity and hide my head forevermore.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 12:111 edit
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Wow.....just read it. I've seen people taken to pieces before but that was just plain horrible. Poor carrobie was torn to shreds. How can someone be that stupid to keep coming back for more and more punishment like he did. I'm starting to think he's thicker than the coward little "v".

If I was carrobie, shamed, called out for the cheat he is, I'd slink back off into obscurity and hide my head forevermore.
    bwahahah mindless drones that couldnae troll their granny hurtling marshmallow rockets across cyber space - I relished the opportunity to demonstrate how empty the claims were! now I am more legend than evah! thanks divegeester i could have done it without you still I know you are a robbie fanboy.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 12:12
    Originally posted by @carystover
    And it rears it ugly head.
    yes you do.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 12:45
    bwahahah mindless drones that couldnae troll their granny hurtling marshmallow rockets across cyber space - I relished the opportunity to demonstrate how empty the claims were! now I am more legend than evah! thanks divegeester i could have done it without you still I know you are a robbie fanboy.
    Wow.......not only have you no integrity or honour left but you've set yourself up as the new general forum punching bag. Every man and his dog was in there jabbing away making you look like Apollo Creed at the end of Rocky 2.

Man that was one hideous beating you took in there. One thing is for certain. Not only are you reviled and despised in this forum but it seems to be a universal thing. They despise and revile you just as much in the general forum.

Looking forward to seeing you destroyed again tonight. Happy days !!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 13:362 edits
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Wow.......not only have you no integrity or honour left but you've set yourself up as the new general forum punching bag. Every man and his dog was in there jabbing away making you look like Apollo Creed at the end of Rocky 2.

Man that was one hideous beating you took in there. One thing is for certain. Not only are you reviled and despised in this ...[text shortened]... h in the general forum.

Looking forward to seeing you destroyed again tonight. Happy days !!
    bwahaha you are nothing but a bunch of mamas boys! I didn't even have a single hair out of place. You can't touch robbie he is too legend for your petty gripes.
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 13:43
    bwahaha you are nothing but a bunch of mamas boys! I didn't even have a single hair out of place. You can't touch robbie he is too legend for your petty gripes.
    The biggest booting since little V tried to steal candy from a four year old girl

You're more of the enema in RHP
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 13:471 edit
    Originally posted by @roma45
    The biggest booting since little V tried to steal candy from a four year old girl

You're more of the enema in RHP
    clearly your inability to synthesise reality is matched only by divegeesters inability to substantiate his false claims. It was too easy showing you jugheads up for being mindless purveyors of fantasies. You are weak chess players and even weaker debaters. I think it has to do with your limited grasp of logic and reason or the fact that you think douchbaggery has any potency. An interesting phenomena indeed.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 14:08
    clearly your inability to synthesise reality is matched only by divegeesters inability to substantiate his false claims. It was too easy showing you jugheads up for being mindless purveyors of fantasies. You are weak chess players and even weaker debaters. I think it has to do with your limited grasp of logic and reason or the fact that you think douchbaggery has any potency. An interesting phenomena indeed.
    Your problem is carrobie that you can't read between the lines like all the rest of us can

Russ (the mus) may not have written in bold black and white that you are a full blown blatant cheater but he intimated it for all to see. Only the blind and stupid could not interpret his coy language and actions.

Maybe it was too much effort to prove you are a liar and a cheat formally but he made his point for everyone to see by ripping the false crown off your bloated unworthy head and crowning your arch-nemesis the mighty Metallica clan rightfully with the crown and title.

You went off in a huff and had a big tanty kicking and screaming but even you must know that your clan truthfully should have been suspended and disbanded. The fact that Russ has allowed it to exist shows that he is not only wise but has a kind heart.

You should drop to your knees and praise him for his wise and fair counsel.

Have a nice day !!!!
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 14:08
    You are well known as a masterbrator on here
    I could smash you in a OTB game any time. Make of that what you want

You got booted from one end to the other Yesterday
    Almost felt sorry for you then luckily I remembered what a total cheating knob you are.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 14:48

I didn't even have a single hair out of place...
    Hang on, aren't you bald?!
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Aug '17 15:11
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Hang on, aren't you bald?!
    goad,

Where has robbie ever mentioned that he was bald, or are you just trying to get your two cents worth in?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree