The Metallica conspiracy

The Metallica conspiracy

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
18 Feb 16
3 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
Hey, fool.

You're just pissed that clans are starting to catch up. If clans can drop (or draw) games in challenges that are won, then the clan can get to the next challenge faster. And this thought has you soiling your pjs.
I don't wear Pj's, I am Scottish and go to bed butt naked! I love the feel of soft Egyptian cotton on my skin! ahem. . . . .but before you get too excited we welcome all attempts by other clans to attempt to match us in our awesomeness, although they are fighting destiny!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I don't wear Pj's, I am Scottish and go to bed butt naked! I love the feel of soft Egyptian cotton on my skin! ahem. . . . .but before you get too excited we welcome all attempts by other clans to attempt to match us in our awesomeness, although they are fighting destiny!
Your neuroses truly know no limits, do they? True, hard-core neurotics have convinced themselves that they are invincible and that they are always right. On the occasion that they eventually suffer evidence that their world may not be exactly as they've crafted it, they first try to deny it, or avoid talking about it altogether, but if they encounter more evidence that not everyone buys into their carefully crafted fantasy, then the excuses start and the blaming begins. The true neurotic is pathetically deluded, but the source of his delusion is himself. He's usually to be pitied, but another hallmark of neurosis is to alienate everyone he comes in contact with, until everyone has nothing to do with him and he then has plenty of people to blame for his own shortcomings. But he's still to be pitied, because deep down, neurosis is a struggle between the highs of narcissism and the lows of self-hate. He truly IS his own worst enemy.

Any guesses as to where you are on this timeline?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Feb 16

Perhaps you could, oh, I dunno, address my point?

Frankly, I'm tired of hearing about you.

rc

Moves
18 Feb 16

Perhaps you could, oh, I dunno, address my point?

Frankly, I'm tired of hearing about you.
I think you are obsessed with the Easy Riders and want to be one.

rc

Moves
18 Feb 16

Your neuroses truly know no limits, do they? True, hard-core neurotics have convinced themselves that they are invincible and that they are always right. On the occasion that they eventually suffer evidence that their world may not be exactly as they've crafted it, they first try to deny it, or avoid talking about it altogether, but if they encounter more ...[text shortened]... elf-hate. He truly IS his own worst enemy.

Actually I am receiving therapy from Dr Ghost of a Duke for my awesomeness. Hes helping me to understand what mediocrity feels like.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
18 Feb 16

You cannot possibly compare this challenge, where Metallica gleans 4 points, to the many challenges where Easy Riders benefits from the gift of 30 points from Anti-Metallica.

Get serious.
Everything anti-Metallica is justified.

They're the Nazis of RHP.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
18 Feb 16

Originally posted by shavixmir

From someone in a clan who's leader hasn't moved in over 5 years.

Not a real smart one are you dude. Keep waiting, I'm sure your leader will be back soon (..........Bwahahahaha).

rc

Moves
18 Feb 16
1 edit

Thankyou. Short_Ghoober das Fhurer their leader just calls the shots and they all goosestep in line.

m

Moves
18 Feb 16
1 edit

The first sentence is well said. It just shows what your bunch is all about.
The second sentence is just a product of your own internal demons.

Everybody already knows where you guys stand.
But it was good for one of you to actually come out and say it.
And better yet to have the leader of Easy Riders second that.

Now go back under your rock !!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Feb 16

And Godwin rides again.

rc

Moves
18 Feb 16

And Godwin rides again.
Dude your hair its all frazzled!

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
19 Feb 16

Your neuroses truly know no limits, do they? True, hard-core neurotics have convinced themselves that they are invincible and that they are always right. On the occasion that they eventually suffer evidence that their world may not be exactly as they've crafted it, they first try to deny it, or avoid talking about it altogether, but if they encounter more ...[text shortened]... elf-hate. He truly IS his own worst enemy.

maybe you should show some compassion along with your diagnosis
where is the love
I get a good laugh reading your bio
keeps me centered

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Feb 16

Dude your hair its all frazzled!
I've told you before, I'm not a dude.

You can call me Suzianne, or don't call me at all.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Feb 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
maybe you should show some compassion along with your diagnosis
where is the love
I get a good laugh reading your bio
keeps me centered
What do you know about love?

There is a time for every purpose under heaven.

rc

Moves
19 Feb 16

What do you know about love?

There is a time for every purpose under heaven.
Yes a time for da Easy Riders to make history.