1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 13:292 edits
    @radioactive69 said
    Old age.........not something I'm looking forward to that's for sure. Affects the memory I believe

Take it easy Rusters and don't worry. I'll send you a weekly reminder
    Put up another internet pic and I'll remind you it is only a internet pic not your mom!!!

Everyone is going to get Old even you radiohead!!! ( You are already forgetting to put periods at the end of a sentence.) 😛

-VR
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 15:15
    @very-rusty said
    Put up another internet pic and I'll remind you it is only a internet pic not your mom!!!

Everyone is going to get Old even you radiohead!!! ( You are already forgetting to put periods at the end of a sentence.) 😛

-VR
    Crikey ! That must have rattled the false teeth !!

Calm down now or your fall off your wheelie walker.

Yes I'm starting to age all right. Won't be long now before I hit my thirties. Something not to look forward too.

Now........what's that guff about forgetting to put periods at the end of a sentence. Not really sure what you're getting at there old boy. Help me out a bit with this one.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 16:282 edits
    @radioactive69 said
    Crikey ! That must have rattled the false teeth !!

Calm down now or your fall off your wheelie walker.

Yes I'm starting to age all right. Won't be long now before I hit my thirties. Something not to look forward too.

Now........what's that guff about forgetting to put periods at the end of a sentence. Not really sure what you're getting at there old boy. Help me out a bit with this one.
    You are obviously unaware you didn't put a period at the end of your sentences, or just acting stupid. Either way doesn't much matter!!!

Better watch your attitude and who you use it on or you may be looking for some false teeth!!! 😛 I don't imagine you talk crap like this out in public.

I assume you are pretty tough around men who do have walkers though so long as no one else is handy by!!! 😛

You sound to me like a kid with a lot of growing up to do yet!!!

-VR
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 16:55
    @very-rusty said
    You are obviously unaware you didn't put a period at the end of your sentences, or just acting stupid. Either way doesn't much matter!!!

Better watch your attitude and who you use it on or you may be looking for some false teeth!!! 😛 I don't imagine you talk crap like this out in public.

I assume you are pretty tough around men who do have walkers though so long ...[text shortened]... e else is handy by!!! 😛

You sound to me like a kid with a lot of growing up to do yet!!!

-VR
    Careful Rusty, you're going to blow your pacemaker or rupture an artery if you don't calm down soon.

If I need any false teeth I'll just reach into that glass next to you but thankfully at the moment mine seem to be in perfect shape.

Yes, still a bit of growing up to do. I haven't hit that shrinking stage yet. Does the old fella down there shrink as well Rusty. Not looking forward to finding that out that's for sure.

Thankfully there's not a lot of wheelie walkers where I come from thanks Rusty. Must be a traffic jam of them where you are though. A veritable parking lot of them.

Still have no idea about this period at the end of my sentences thingy. Is that something you did back in the old days or something?

Anyway, nice talking with you old timer but I don't want to keep you taking your nana nap. I'll talk with you once you wake up and pop the hearing aids back in.

Nighty night for now my friend
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 20:19

Removed by poster

6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 21:26
    @radioactive69 said
    Careful Rusty, you're going to blow your pacemaker or rupture an artery if you don't calm down soon.
    Hell, you are some long winded...I guess it was I got you all wound up, watch out for the blood pressure, it can get you at any age.....ROFLMAO!!!

What gives you the idea I am your friend?

-VR
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Dec '18 21:28
    @ghost-of-a-duke removed their quoted post
    goad don't tell me tell radiohead if you have the courage, he is the one not putting in the periods at the end of a sentence. 😛

-VR
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 08:491 edit
    @very-rusty said
    goad don't tell me tell radiohead if you have the courage, he is the one not putting in the periods at the end of a sentence. 😛

-VR
    A 'full stop' comes at the end of a sentence. 'Periods' are something quite different.
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 14:021 edit
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    before becoming a member of the punctuation police, take a course in basic English grammar

put that lonely pickled brain cell to work
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 14:451 edit
    @lemondrop said
    before becoming a member of the punctuation police, take a course in basic English grammar

put that lonely pickled brain cell to work
    You should practice what you try to preach Gerty. You started a sentece with a small letter instead of upper case.....LOL... You always seem to step in it!!! 😛

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 14:46
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    A 'full stop' comes at the end of a sentence. 'Periods' are something quite different.
    No, you put a period at the end of a sentence like this. 😛 😉

-VR
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 14:51
    @very-rusty said
    You should practice what you try to preach Gerty. You started a sentece with a small letter instead of upper case.....LOL... You always seem to step in it!!! 😛

-VR
    when I step in it
    it's like stepping on you
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 15:30
    @lemondrop said
    when I step in it
    it's like stepping on you
    Gerty, you quite brave behind your keyboard...LOL...Is this the only place you get to act like a tough girl?

-VR
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 15:37
    @very-rusty said
    Gerty, you quite brave behind your keyboard...LOL...Is this the only place you get to act like a tough girl?

-VR
    unlike you
    I've never challenged anyone to a personal confrontation
    I don't need to

have another drink asswipe
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 16:132 edits
    @lemondrop said
    unlike you
    I've never challenged anyone to a personal confrontation
    I don't need to

have another drink asswipe
    LOL....Like I said more tough girl talk, thank you for confirming what I said you do.

What I've said is that I would say what ever I have said on here, I would say to the person face to face. There actually doesn't have to be a personal or physical confrontation.

As you know I have not taken a drink since March 1992, I learned after sharing that experience, never to share anything personal again on this site!!! Do you think bringing something up from my past is a good idea?

I am quite happy I've beaten my demon. I wish the same for you as you seem to have a really big chip on your shoulder for years now!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree