1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 May '22 00:02
    @vespin said
    Agreed. Nobody will ever have a run year after year ever again especially the way the new rules are set up. It slows things down.

However, 15 years from now there could be another dynasty if a new team wins the majority of the years. Especially with the new rules.

Not taking away anything Metallica did. I agree. Just looking 15 years out and we never know who will ...[text shortened]... new dynasty.

If Max comes back I would say it would be between you guys and IVV if I had to pick
    my dear departed husband lemondrop, may he rest in peace, predicted the rise of Breaking Bad and the beginning of a new dynasty
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 May '22 16:282 edits
    @gertrude said
    my dear departed husband lemondrop, may he rest in peace, predicted the rise of Breaking Bad and the beginning of a new dynasty
    Lemon,
    You are too quick to count out IVV and especially Metallica who I spent 13 years with know their habit of coming from behind and passing the pack. Just don't count out either of those Clans EVER!!!

-VR
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 May '22 16:48
    @very-rusty said
    Lemon,
    You are too quick to count out IVV and especially Metallica who I spent 13 years with know their habit of coming from behind and passing the pack. Just don't count out either of those Clans EVER!!!

-VR
    oh please
    you know the least about the most
    Metallica went wire to wire man times
    seldom came from behind
    I don't think there has been a clan down by as much this late in the season to win the ladder
    dream on buddy
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 May '22 17:28
    @gertrude said
    oh please
    you know the least about the most
    Metallica went wire to wire man times
    seldom came from behind
    I don't think there has been a clan down by as much this late in the season to win the ladder
    dream on buddy
    Lemon,
    I hope you are correct and we do win it would be nice. You are incorrect we were behind the pack many times. I don't mean a mile behind but enough that we all had to work hard to win our games and Challenges where hard for us to get.

Sorry Widget and not counting you out yet, but if max comes back he seems to have it all figured out as he proved last year. Only that was a carry over of a lot of games from the year before.

Look at The 13 years I was there and see how many times we finished first, not that I played a big part in it, but was one of the go to guys in my humble opinion. Now with Bobla45 back in the Clan that will put their drive up even more. He seems to pick the whole Clan up.

-VR
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 May '22 17:56
    @very-rusty said
    Lemon,
    I hope you are correct and we do win it would be nice. You are incorrect we were behind the pack many times. I don't mean a mile behind but enough that we all had to work hard to win our games and Challenges where hard for us to get.

Sorry Widget and not counting you out yet, but if max comes back he seems to have it all figured out as he proved last ...[text shortened]... back in the Clan that will put their drive up even more. He seems to pick the whole Clan up.

-VR
    it's mid season and nearly 300 points behind and VESPIN is not letting up
    Gerty predicts a 500+ win for the badasses
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 May '22 18:04
    @gertrude said
    Lemon,
    You can hardly call mid-season in May you could do so the end of June then you have another 6 months so there are actually 7 full months left which many things can happen. Lets let it play out and see what happens, a very bold prediction to make at this point of the year.

-VR
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 May '22 18:28
    @very-rusty said
    Lemon,
    You can hardly call mid-season in May you could do so the end of June then you have another 6 months so there are actually 7 full months left which many things can happen. Lets let it play out and see what happens, a very bold prediction to make at this point of the year.

-VR
    it will play out regardless of my not so bold prediction
    you need a little spice in your life
    Gerty has just what you need
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 May '22 18:47
    @gertrude said
    it will play out regardless of my not so bold prediction
    you need a little spice in your life
    Gerty has just what you need
    Lemon,
    You have nothing I want or need for that matter. It is a silly prediction to make so early in the year. You should know better.

-VR
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 May '22 20:401 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Lemon,
    You have nothing I want or need for that matter. It is a silly prediction to make so early in the year. You should know better.

-VR
    you obviously know nothing of early predictions
    in Las Vegas you can wager even before the season begins
    that is why it is called a prediction
    it's easier teaching a child then it is you
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 May '22 09:04
    @very-rusty said
    Lemon,

-VR
    have you revealed to VESPIN any of Metallica's playbook?
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 May '22 14:593 edits
    @gertrude said
    have you revealed to VESPIN any of Metallica's playbook?
    Where do get that from when he (VESPIN) said we have taken a page out Metallica's playbook as Max did?

The strategy & tactics used is really none of your business to put politely.

-VR
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    31 May '22 19:29
    @very-rusty said
    Where do get that from when he (VESPIN) said we have taken a page out Metallica's playbook as Max did?

The strategy & tactics used is really none of your business to put politely.

-VR
    my secret was to sweet talk the clan leaders, yours included
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jun '22 13:38
    @gertrude said
    my secret was to sweet talk the clan leaders, yours included
    If the clan leaders haven't caught on to how two-faced you can be they never will.

-VR
  14. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    03 Jun '22 23:50
    @gertrude said
    Lemon I want to thank you for the prediction. Sincerely, you were the only one to speak highly of us. Unfortunately we had some issues that were my fault as a leader that cost us. We also have some losses coming up. In one month it will be half way.

To be honest, it's like a job. Because of my blunders I have to work twice as hard. And sometimes it's hard to get matches if a leader feels loyal to another leader. I'm not pointing fingers, but that is the reality.

But the truth is If I do my job right, that will not matter. I have to just work harder. If we lose it will be on me not players. But we have gotten much better each year and I am proud of my team and honored to be a part of this team.

I want to thank you for the kind words and the kind predictions which I remember you said last year. Long way to go and many can catch us.

But if by some miracle we win, "YOU" called it before the season and thank you.

Problem is we don't have enough of a lead and not enough points at this point. But we are really trying. Thank you again. Much appreciated. Hope you are well.

Sincerely,

Michael
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    04 Jun '22 11:19
    @vespin said
    Lemon I want to thank you for the prediction. Sincerely, you were the only one to speak highly of us. Unfortunately we had some issues that were my fault as a leader that cost us. We also have some losses coming up. In one month it will be half way.

To be honest, it's like a job. Because of my blunders I have to work twice as hard. And sometimes it's hard to get matche ...[text shortened]... are really trying. Thank you again. Much appreciated. Hope you are well.

Sincerely,

Michael
    have no fear dear lad
    you will rule over a new dynasty for years to come
    I know this because I have a third eye

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree