1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jun '22 15:05
    @vespin said
    Lemon I want to thank you for the prediction. Sincerely, you were the only one to speak highly of us. Unfortunately we had some issues that were my fault as a leader that cost us. We also have some losses coming up. In one month it will be half way.

To be honest, it's like a job. Because of my blunders I have to work twice as hard. And sometimes it's hard to get matche ...[text shortened]... are really trying. Thank you again. Much appreciated. Hope you are well.

Sincerely,

Michael
    You can not blame yourself for the unseen, you can't predict the future and how people are going to be. Picking members is a gamble and things can go wrong that are unexpected like health issues for an example. Nothing you can do if a Clan member doesn't answer you and you have no idea what their problem is. Sometimes people will join up just to purposely gain trust, then get a lot of games and not bother playing as well as they could. It is a shame but it does happen. So don't be so hard on yourself.

VR.
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    04 Jun '22 22:14
    @very-rusty said
    You can not blame yourself for the unseen, you can't predict the future and how people are going to be. Picking members is a gamble and things can go wrong that are unexpected like health issues for an example. Nothing you can do if a Clan member doesn't answer you and you have no idea what their problem is. Sometimes people will join up just to purposely gain trust, then ...[text shortened]... ng as well as they could. It is a shame but it does happen. So don't be so hard on yourself.

VR.
    I appreciate the kind words my friend. I know it would be a miracle if we won. But we have a little more than half way to go. If we don't win it is ALL on me. I could go over it point by point and all the issues but you know I wouldn't do it here.

Bottom line I saw some red flags and I gambled and it cost our team. People are dragging games out like they are going to live forever. That I can't control.

Everything else is all my mistakes. I am working on it daily and at night and will do so up until the new year starts. You and all the other players deserve the best from me. I am hoping I can make up where I failed. Thank you again.
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    04 Jun '22 22:19
    @gertrude said
    have no fear dear lad
    you will rule over a new dynasty for years to come
    I know this because I have a third eye
    I pray you are right about this season. It would be a miracle but it would feel great after all the hard work. When you said "third eye" it reminded me of Game of Thrones and "the third eye Raven." Did you ever watch that series? It was fun.

Thank you again for the kind words.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 Jun '22 20:03
    @gertrude said
    have no fear dear lad
    you will rule over a new dynasty for years to come
    I know this because I have a third eye
    A third eye? We just call it a rectum.

That would explain the source of your predictions though.
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    06 Jun '22 20:34
    @shortcircuit said
    A third eye? We just call it a rectum.

That would explain the source of your predictions though.
    I am a three headed cylcops
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Jun '22 20:501 edit
    @vespin said
    I appreciate the kind words my friend. I know it would be a miracle if we won. But we have a little more than half way to go. If we don't win it is ALL on me. I could go over it point by point and all the issues but you know I wouldn't do it here.

Bottom line I saw some red flags and I gambled and it cost our team. People are dragging games out like they are going to l ...[text shortened]... other players deserve the best from me. I am hoping I can make up where I failed. Thank you again.
    I could argue all the points with you and have a valid point. Somethings just are out of your hands. The mistakes you believe you made and the red flags you saw will certainly not happen again.

I told Lemon as well as yourself. Can never have a big enough lead on Metallica as I played with them for 13 years. Their results speak for themselves. Your results also speak for how well you have done along with the clan members you have. I've told you my concerns which of course I wouldn't speak about on here. IVV can also never be counted out and there are a few other clans if they get serious could be contenders too.

We can't dwell on the past just look forward to a brighter future going forward. I believe we are in a good place. Winning it all is not as important as learning along the way. Although they were without Bobla45 the clan all play as a unit. Always hard to knock the number 1 clan of all time off the top rung.

-VR
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    07 Jun '22 23:27
    @very-rusty said
    I could argue all the points with you and have a valid point. Somethings just are out of your hands. The mistakes you believe you made and the red flags you saw will certainly not happen again.

I told Lemon as well as yourself. Can never have a big enough lead on Metallica as I played with them for 13 years. Their results speak for themselves. Your results also speak ...[text shortened]... clan all play as a unit. Always hard to knock the number 1 clan of all time off the top rung.

-VR
    I don't think You can count Metallica, IVV and the team in First Place for most of the season. Max won it last year. And there are other teams out there that if they wanted to they could win it easily. One team in mind has amazing players top to bottom. I wish they would give it a go.

Half way plus a bit more. Our team and especially me have not given up. Time for a team meeting.
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    08 Jun '22 01:26
    @vespin said
    I don't think You can count Metallica, IVV and the team in First Place for most of the season. Max won it last year. And there are other teams out there that if they wanted to they could win it easily. One team in mind has amazing players top to bottom. I wish they would give it a go.

Half way plus a bit more. Our team and especially me have not given up. Time for a team meeting.
    your vetting process may need a little fine tuning
    if you lose it will be on you
    good luck
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Jun '22 14:521 edit
    @gertrude said
    your vetting process may need a little fine tuning
    if you lose it will be on you
    good luck
    I don't think that true, nothing he can do if someone is sick, and hasn't moved and keeps getting timed out in on going games. Another player gets in the clan then waits until he has a load of games and stops moving. Not our Clan Leaders fault.

EDIT: I am assuming the player is sick as he hasn't made a move or forum post in 14 days and 20 hours!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree