The walking dead

The walking dead

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Jul 17

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
Hi Rusty

That a 'no' on the apology front?

As this Ghost feller says, no class.

And Start Reader chooses just not to read (or at least have the grace to reply). Understandable.

What a pair!
Attention-seeking at its most blatant.

Moves
11 Jul 17
1 edit

Another 'no' then?

How is attention seeking defending my good name, when it is attacked by the likes of you?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jul 17

Another 'no' then?

How is attention seeking defending my good name, when it is attacked by the likes of you?
bot,

Why are you assuming you have a good name?

Far as I am concerned you are just seeking atttention.

THE END!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Jul 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty

Far as I am concerned you are just seeking atttention.

THE END!

-VR
Psst, someone tell Rusty that using capital letters is akin to shouting and may itself be perceived as attention seeking.

Not quite the end.

Ghost

Moves
12 Jul 17

oh, he does that a lot

silly, isn't it?

and this....

-BOTT

Moves
12 Jul 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Psst, someone tell Rusty that using capital letters is akin to shouting and may itself be perceived as attention seeking.

Not quite the end.

Ghost
....but on occasion is entirely acceptable as a means of emphasis.

Moves
12 Jul 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Startreader
In your opinion

Which would clearly support the struggling -VR

Not in mine, or, presumably, GOAD's

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jul 17
3 edits

Startreader,

Keep in mind who you are talking to...He needs to be hit with a sledge hammer to understand.

Wait...Perhaps that is why he has a problem understanding about the upper case letters. 😉

EDIT: bot and goad are like two peas in a pod, wonder if they are close twins. 😉 😉

-VR

Moves
12 Jul 17

Startreader,

Keep in mind who you are talking to...He needs to be hit with a sledge hammer to understand.

Wait...Perhaps that is why he has a problem understanding about the upper case letters. 😉

EDIT: bot and goad are like two peas in a pod, wonder if the are close twins. 😉 😉

-VR
-VR

You certainly are an odd one.

NO MISTAKE !!

THE END!!!

OK

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jul 17

-VR

You certainly are an odd one.

NO MISTAKE !!

THE END!!!

OK
bot,

From where I sit you are the odd one, odd how that works! 😛

-VR

Moves
12 Jul 17

bot,

From where I sit you are the odd one, odd how that works! 😛

-VR
Rusty

Is there no start to your witty wordplay?

Apparently NOT

- BOTT

Moves
12 Jul 17

Startreader,

EDIT: bot and goad are like two peas in a pod, wonder if they are close twins. 😉 😉

-VR
Hi Rusty,

I wasn't talking to either of those two, one of whom at least is very clearly a troll. I was reminding the general reader of a point of etiquette, or netiquette as it seems to be called nowadays.

Moves
12 Jul 17
1 edit

Hi Rusty,

I wasn't talking to either of those two, one of whom at least is very clearly a troll. I was reminding the general reader of a point of etiquette, or netiquette as it seems to be called nowadays.
Though in this world of text speak, the use of capitals is often referred to as 'shouting' and thence bullying

It jars

Hope I am not your labelled a troll, Start Reader, as you have a proven history of popping out from your bridge and trolling me on several threads.

Can produce evidence if needed

-BOTT

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jul 17
3 edits

Though in this world of text speak, the use of capitals is often referred to as 'shouting' and thence bullying

It jars

Hope I am not your labelled a troll, Start Reader, as you have a proven history of popping out from your bridge and trolling me on several threads.

Can produce evidence if needed

-BOTT
bot,

You pretty much troll everyone!! Reminds me of the pot calling the kettle black. ( Just for your understanding: they were both black underneath back in the days of the old woodstove) IF that isn't plain enough for you let me know and I'll try making it easier for you to understand.
the pot calling the kettle black
​
something you say that means people should not criticize someone else for a fault that they have themselves:

Upper Case are also used to EMPHASIZE something!! 😛 😉 Perhaps now you understand???

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jul 17

Hi Rusty,

Startreader,

Yes, I knew that was just using them as an example. 😉

-VR