The walking dead

The walking dead

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
12 Jun 17

Originally posted by Startreader
If it comes to competing for a disagreeable persona it seems to me you're right up there on your own pinnacle.
reminds me of star wars episode two

Über-Nerd

Moves
13 Jun 17
2 edits

Originally posted by roma45
robbie is a tosser who deserves to be kicked when down, again i will ask you, do you actually think hes not here?
the riders deserve to be mocked without mercy
no amnesty
When a kid is on the ground, the fist-fight is over. That is a basic rule of sportsmanship. Only a lout keeps on kicking when someone's down.

Robbie got his coveted clan championship taken away and has been publicly disgraced. 'Nuf said.

Über-Nerd

Moves
13 Jun 17
2 edits

an example of quality chess? Game 12093592
Russ asked for feedback on the iPhone/iPad app he was developing at the time. I offered to beta-test it for him by trying out all sorts of moves (en passant, illegal moves such as trying to castle when in check, etc. etc.). Russ was most appreciative.

Über-Nerd

Moves
13 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Startreader
If it comes to competing for a disagreeable persona it seems to me you're right up there on your own pinnacle.
I merely agreed with my2sons' post, and roma started spitting vitriol at me. Actually, it's just friendly banter.

Über-Nerd

Moves
13 Jun 17

Originally posted by roma45: I disagree, they should be mocked every opportunity possible,
No time limit on mocking, No amnesty on gloating

Startreader: I like your style.

Hey roma, you've got a fan club. Lucky you!

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
13 Jun 17

Originally posted by my2sons
I suggest we just let sleeping dogs lie
Finally. No matter how wrong you are about me, your the first to show some class with this remark. That was my point a while ago. Anyone, ANYONE who needs to keep going with this? Proves my point they have absolutely no life and are miserable. The guys everyone speak of are enjoying their lives as everyone keeps posting. They are not even checking in to read anything.

If they come back, they will just come back and play. They wont read any of this. I for one am glad they are taking a break, and enjoying life. I certainly know Mac is having a wonderful time doing what he loves in life. Family, friends, and sport.

I do know someone who might take up Robbie's clan. He is not a forum person, has no clue what goes on in here or what happened to Robbie's clan, but I know the guy has a good heart, highly intelligent, and just loves chess. Never has a bad thing to say about anyone, not even Metallica.

In any case, your the first to have enough class to finally say "enough". You must be the only one in the bunch who has a full and happy life. 🙂

st johnstone

Moves
13 Jun 17

Originally posted by moonbus
When a kid is on the ground, the fist-fight is over. That is a basic rule of sportsmanship. Only a lout keeps on kicking when someone's down.

Robbie got his coveted clan championship taken away and has been publicly disgraced. 'Nuf said.
I never stop kicking with the occasional stamp.

st johnstone

Moves
13 Jun 17

Originally posted by VESPIN
Finally. No matter how wrong you are about me, your the first to show some class with this remark. That was my point a while ago. Anyone, ANYONE who needs to keep going with this? Proves my point they have absolutely no life and are miserable. The guys everyone speak of are enjoying their lives as everyone keeps posting. They are not even checking in to read ...[text shortened]... o finally say "enough". You must be the only one in the bunch who has a full and happy life. 🙂
Just one question
Only a clan leader can nominate a new leader so the easy riders should be in limbo as robbie the cheating coward is allegedly left.
But you must be in contact with the big mouth coward if you know what's going on

Last question. Will you send over for the new leader? Or was it just Robbie?

st johnstone

Moves
13 Jun 17

Russ asked for feedback on the iPhone/iPad app he was developing at the time. I offered to beta-test it for him by trying out all sorts of moves (en passant, illegal moves such as trying to castle when in check, etc. etc.). Russ was most appreciative.
you did not know you can't castle when in check?
so much for quality chess

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by VESPIN
Finally. No matter how wrong you are about me, your the first to show some class with this remark. That was my point a while ago. Anyone, ANYONE who needs to keep going with this? Proves my point they have absolutely no life and are miserable. The guys everyone speak of are enjoying their lives as everyone keeps posting. They are not even checking in to read ...[text shortened]... ow Mac is having a wonderful time doing what he loves in life. Family, friends, and sport.

)
little v.

You can't handle the TRUTH FACT!!!!

You say you are never going to post again, but continue to post again, and again ,and again...well you get the point!!! Don't you?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jun 17

Just one question
Only a clan leader can nominate a new leader so the easy riders should be in limbo as robbie the cheating coward is allegedly left.
But you must be in contact with the big mouth coward if you know what's going on

Last question. Will you send over for the new leader? Or was it just Robbie?
roma45,

Wonder if little v. and robbie are twins? 😉

-VR

st johnstone

Moves
13 Jun 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
roma45,

Wonder if little v. and robbie are twins? 😉

-VR
Moonbus and Robbie had a game to see if they can castle while in check now that's hilarious
Can you imagine the grovelling they did to try and influence Russ?
It worked robbie as usual did not get punished directly but ran like the lying cheating coward he is. There are plenty rats to drown.
Still think I should just leave it?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jun 17

Moonbus and Robbie had a game to see if they can castle while in check now that's hilarious
Can you imagine the grovelling they did to try and influence Russ?
It worked robbie as usual did not get punished directly but ran like the lying cheating coward he is. There are plenty rats to drown.
Still think I should just leave it?
roma45,

I am not telling you what you should do or not. Not that it would do any good anyways.

Having said that, it makes no sense to keep kicking a dead horse, unless like little v. they come back asking for more. 😉

-VR

Über-Nerd

Moves
14 Jun 17
1 edit

Roma: "you did not know you can't castle when in check? so much for quality chess"

We were testing a new app; we wanted to see whether the app knew what was legal and what not. "Quality chess" includes helping Russ to improve the service as a whole.

Roma: "Moonbus and Robbie had a game to see if they can castle while in check now that's hilarious. Can you imagine the grovelling they did to try and influence Russ?"

There were several beta-testers involved, not only myself.

It was not immediately obvious whether all the functions (messaging, archiving, board set-up and appearance, vertical and horizontal scrolling, zooming in-out, etc. etc.) would work as expected. It was not immediately obvious whether all the pieces would move as expected (e.g. whether castling when in check would be blocked, whether under-promoting would work, whether en passent would work, whether the system would automatically flag a three-move repetition as a draw, etc. etc.). A few glitches were identified and Russ fixed them.

There was no grovelling and no attempt to influence Russ to do or not do anything regarding clan politics. You can follow the thread yourself, if you care to (I don't suppose you do). It was all above-board, with no mention whatsoever of clan politics; it was perfectly on-the-level beta-testing of a new app. Nothing more. Are you (roma45) paranoid enough to imagine there was a hidden agenda and some sort of deal was made? Well, there wasn't.

If you don't believe my account of the matter, it's no skin off my nose. Russ would confirm it, but I wouldn't trouble him with anything so ridiculous as your asinine sniping about 'grovelling' and 'influence.'

Thread 171929

st johnstone

Moves
14 Jun 17

Roma: "you did not know you can't castle when in check? so much for quality chess"

We were testing a new app; we wanted to see whether the [b]app
knew what was legal and what not. "Quality chess" includes helping Russ to improve the service as a whole.

Roma: "Moonbus and Robbie had a game to see if they can castle while in check now that's hilariou ...[text shortened]... us as your asinine sniping about 'grovelling' and 'influence.'

Thread 171929[/b]
I read the thread ages ago
But there is no proof of what was said in any pm to Russ as both of you helped out. Not accusing you but I know robbie would not let the opportunity by pass.
The post I made about you and him not knowing the rules is called humour something missing from your life.

As for flogging a dead horse? I will eventually stop but not when I get replies as in any forum