same old news from the little runner
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Apr '16 22:27
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    they were banned last year
    same old news from the little runner
    i assume you would have know the second both got banned.
    the holocaust is "old news" but some things should never be forgotten or forgiven,
    i see you started another lame boring thread, wanting to be insulted.
    don't you understand, no one is interested.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    23 Apr '16 22:371 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    i assume you would have know the second both got banned.
    the holocaust is "old news" but some things should never be forgotten or forgiven,
    i see you started another lame boring thread, wanting to be insulted.
    don't you understand, no one is interested.
    little runner45
    comparing anything I post to the holocaust is pathetic

edit: I dare not call you any names for I know where the little runner will go
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    23 Apr '16 22:49
    look at the clan ladder
    it looks like the Metallica babe is sniffing the exhaust of the Easy Riders bike
    that's about as close as she will ever get to Easy Riders
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    23 Apr '16 23:41
    look at the clan ladder
    it looks like the Metallica babe is sniffing the exhaust of the Easy Riders bike
    that's about as close as she will ever get to Easy Riders
    Metallica refuses to lower our standards to cheat like Easy Riders and the colluding clans.

We will play the games the right way and compete with those who don't cheat in an attempt to win.
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    23 Apr '16 23:49
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Metallica refuses to lower our standards to cheat like Easy Riders and the colluding clans.

We will play the games the right way and compete with those who don't cheat in an attempt to win.
    your clan has never refused to cheat
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Apr '16 01:15
    You sniffed that remark, didn't you ? 😀
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Apr '16 01:36
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    You sniffed that remark, didn't you ? 😀
    no 55
    I simply told the truth
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '16 09:39
    tellin it like it is!
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    24 Apr '16 10:11
    Originally posted by shortcircuit

Fred, to me personally, at least for my own peace of mind I think I have this one figured out. The more we feed the goober-dweeb twins' posts, the more they carry on with their idiocy. EVERYONE knows they cheated their way to the top, but apparently that's not going to make a difference for reasons its already too late to accept an explanation for. Playing for second place is actually playing for first place this year, and that's just the way it is. As far as the morons go, if they are not fed they will eventually wither away.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '16 10:47
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Fred, to me personally, at least for my own peace of mind I think I have this one figured out. The more we feed the goober-dweeb twins' posts, the more they carry on with their idiocy. EVERYONE knows they cheated their way to the top, but apparently that's not going to make a difference for reasons its already too late to accept an explanation for. Playing f ...[text shortened]... st the way it is. As far as the morons go, if they are not fed they will eventually wither away.
    wow the king of all snitches and the saggiest baggster on RHP, boobs45. Sup boobs, you look worried, no one to grass on?
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Apr '16 11:21
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Fred, to me personally, at least for my own peace of mind I think I have this one figured out. The more we feed the goober-dweeb twins' posts, the more they carry on with their idiocy. EVERYONE knows they cheated their way to the top, but apparently that's not going to make a difference for reasons its already too late to accept an explanation for. Playing f ...[text shortened]... st the way it is. As far as the morons go, if they are not fed they will eventually wither away.
    good idea brother 45.
    but surely we have a duty of care, Robbie and Lemon have no life outside of RHP, it's their only contact they have posting rubbish on here.
    consider it charity work, help the less fortunate
    look at lemons sad thread wanting to be insulted. i think he should be pitied more than mocked.
    metallica are only 35 points clear at the top now, really close race
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    24 Apr '16 12:14
    good idea brother 45.
    but surely we have a duty of care, Robbie and Lemon have no life outside of RHP, it's their only contact they have posting rubbish on here.
    look at lemons sad thread wanting to be insulted. i think he should be pitied more than mocked.
    Well, if we lose to anyone other than the cheating clan, we lose fair and square. Sorry roma, I dont really care if they dont have a life outside of RHP, its just my opinion that its time not to feed them anymore, I'm not even going to read their posts, its all gotten to be a bit much.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '16 13:411 edit
    good idea brother 45.
    There was an old clan that lived in a shoe
    they thought they were number one but were really number two
    They easy riders gave them a spanking and sent them all to bed
    without any bread just cause they da Bomb!
    😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree