1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 06:05
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    There were others here who felt the same way, they aren't here anymore.

-VR
    do you have the scoop on lemondrop?
    is it bye bye lemondrop?
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 08:43
    Originally posted by Paul Leggett
    I think I may have been unclear by what I meant to say at the end of this.

What I meant to say was "I could always play against my computer using Fritz or some other interface, but I prefer playing humans, which is why I play here."

They way I originally wrote it might be construed that I was implying that someone was using computer assistance in a game here, and I did not mean to imply that at all.

Sorry about that!

Paul
    Paul, you are always very honourable.

I can't speak for anyone else but I very much doubt if anyone thought that.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 08:45
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    is it bye bye lemondrop?
    Can't imagine why it would be, Lemon. 🙂
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 07:31
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    More hysterical reasoning.
    More false bravado.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 19:581 edit
    Subscriber lemondrop
    neutrino hunter
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 02:05

-VR
    is it bye bye lemondrop?

I really can't predict the future, or haven't heard anything. If I were you though, I would be watching my P's and Q's as they expression goes.
    Kind Regards,
    Bill
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 20:57
    Subscriber lemondrop
    neutrino hunter
    Moves
    15 Feb '16 02:05

-VR
    is it bye bye lemondrop?

I really can't predict the future, or haven't heard anything. If I were you though, I would be watching my P's and Q's as they expression goes.
    Kind Regards,
    Bill
    thanks for your concern
    although it doesn't mean diddly squat
    just what did you mean others felt the same way?
    have I crossed any lines?
    did I offend anyone?
    or maybe you would like to censor me like the good little goose stepper that you are
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 21:131 edit
    thanks for your concern
    although it doesn't mean diddly squat
    just what did you mean others felt the same way?
    have I crossed any lines?
    did I offend anyone?
    or maybe you would like to censor me like the good little goose stepper that you are
    Subscriber lemondrop
    neutrino hunter

I change sides just to stir the pot
    I may one day support you
    I have had friends become enemies and enemies become friends
    sad
    key strokes are what you are
    nothing more
    nothing less
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the post I refer to about people just being key strokes. If you've been banned at anytime you've obviously crossed the line. I have wore that T-Shirt many times in the past. Hard to try and help someone when it doesn't mean diddly squat to them. (what ever that may mean) Rather you are here or not is in your hands, not mine.

Kind Regards,
    -VR
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 21:18
    Subscriber lemondrop
    neutrino hunter

sad
    nothing more
    nothing less
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the ...[text shortened]... ever that may mean) Rather you are here or not is in your hands, not mine.

Kind Regards,
    -VR
    Tell the truth Rusty did i or did I not encourage and support you when you were banned?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 22:022 edits
    Tell the truth Rusty did i or did I not encourage and support you when you were banned?
    I have to say you did support me, but it still didn't make what I said about a certain Mod alright to say, even if I was correct. I believe I know what you are referring to. I did get a little too personal and most likely at the time I did over step that fine line, that you know does exist. I do not know what that has to do with the issues at hand? I still regard you as more than a key stroke.
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 22:30
    I have to say you did support me, but it still didn't make what I said about a certain Mod alright to say, even if I was correct. I believe I know what you are referring to. I did get a little too personal and most likely at the time I did over step that fine line, that you know does exist. I do not know what that has to do with the issues at hand? I still regard you as more than a key stroke.
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
    Dude you wanna ditch that ramshackle outfit you are with, soon as a space comes up ill give you a shout!
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 22:41
    Dude you wanna ditch that ramshackle outfit you are with, soon as a space comes up ill give you a shout!
    I am as much against the way you gained the points as most of the Clan Leaders are. Every clan likes to have the advantage in a match up. You've went far beyond that in the unethical way you did it. Being part of your team/Clan would mean I was just as unethical as you are. Hell Man, you could be in the running without having done what you did. I don't know how your members can be ok with the way you gained those points. I would truthfully be ashamed of being a part of it, having my name on the list.
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 22:42
    Subscriber lemondrop
    neutrino hunter

sad
    nothing more
    nothing less

This is the ...[text shortened]... ever that may mean) Rather you are here or not is in your hands, not mine.

Kind Regards,
    -VR
    sorry if I see you as nothing more than a key stroke
    but what is it with posting the date of my joining
    telling me to watch my P's and Q's
    am I supposed to worry about these veiled threats?
    are you a member of some inner circle?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 23:05
    sorry if I see you as nothing more than a key stroke
    but what is it with posting the date of my joining
    telling me to watch my P's and Q's
    am I supposed to worry about these veiled threats?
    are you a member of some inner circle?
    Actually it was not me you said you saw as nothing more than a key stroke, it was Suzianne. Another suggestion: Always remember or keep a note of what you said and to whom
    The date of you joining had nothing to do with it, as it was copied and pasted. (Quick way to do it)
    Telling you to watch your P's and Q's is just good advice. There are no veiled threats, nor am I a member of any inner circle. Appears you are taking that from one of my statements back from years ago.
    Your purpose of this post is just to get the attention away from the conversation about the way the points were achieved. No one is going to forget it. As I told your good friend Robbie, the sad part is without even having done that, his Clan could be in the running for first place.

This is probably going to be one of the closest runnings for first place in a few years. Only too bad Robbies team will even be looked at as being a real contender because of the antics that were done. (Don't even bother asking what they were, as you know already)

Hopefully Admin will go further to resolve the problem. Russ has already taken one step with the 200 point rule. Some how it would seem fitting if it was named after Robbie. I think the people responsible or involved should be at the very least suspended. Points should be taken away. That of course is my opinion.

Kind Regards,
    -VR
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    20 Feb '16 00:08
    Actually it was not me you said you saw as nothing more than a key stroke, it was Suzianne. Another suggestion: Always remember or keep a note of what you said and to whom
    The date of you joining had nothing to do with it, as it was copied and pasted. (Quick way to do it)
    Telling you to watch your P's and Q's is just good advice. There are no veiled th ...[text shortened]... east suspended. Points should be taken away. That of course is my opinion.

Kind Regards,
    -VR
    I know whom it was when I said about being nothing but a key stroke
    but when you said you saw robbie as more than a key stroke, I thought you were generalizing my comment
    that's all
    anyway, you also have a nice day

- ld
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Feb '16 01:58
    Sorry, robbie, VR still has a soul, something I can't honestly say without reservation about you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree