1. Devon uk.
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 16:40
    I am looking to join a clan that would give me about 20-30 games on the go at a time. I find that when you join a clan it starts alright and before you know it you have twice and more games than you can cope with. Any suggestions for a clan taking on new members for their clan that would oblige. I have been a member on RHP for over 10 years and a mid range player. I don’t belong to a clan at the moment. Thanks
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 20:01
    Originally posted by @meanmicro
    I am looking to join a clan that would give me about 20-30 games on the go at a time. I find that when you join a clan it starts alright and before you know it you have twice and more games than you can cope with. Any suggestions for a clan taking on new members for their clan that would oblige. I have been a member on RHP for over 10 years and a mid range player. I don’t belong to a clan at the moment. Thanks
    PM the clan leader of your choice
    tell him/her what you seek
    make a decision
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    03 Mar '18 15:12
    Originally posted by @meanmicro
    I think in any new clan you join the leader would find it difficult to get you 20-30 games quickly but as said above you can ask your new leader to impose restrictions on the maximum.
    I suggest when choosing a clan select one from the first page or two of the all clans list as they are the most active.
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 13:431 edit
    If you meant an upper limit of 20-30 games at one time, just keep in touch with your clan leader(s) about your load and availability.

Also, in your clan settings there's a checkbox for each clan to indicate whether you are available for new challenges.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 13:52
    Originally posted by @caesar-salad
    If you meant an upper limit of 20-30 games at one time, just keep in touch with your clan leader(s) about your load and availability.

Also, in your clan settings there's a checkbox for each clan to indicate whether you are available for new challenges.
    I believe there is also a setting where you can set a limit on the number of clan games you have in progress.
    Can't exactly remember where.
  6. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    20 Mar '18 13:19
    The OP has already found a clan to join, but The Crawling Chaos and Clan Cawdor are both recruiting now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree