1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 08:34
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    My respect for you has gone from nil to damned high.

It takes a real man to apologise and move on especially when you've been treated the way I have treated you.

You have my respect.
    Thank you again, and you also have my respect as well.

All my best Radio,
    Michael
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 12:06
    Originally posted by @vespin
    Some people will never be happy. You are one of them. I am very happy with my character. Now, what ever that chess clan name was? Sorry not me. You got angry that I liked MacTayo and had him on my clan team. I have messages and emails of you telling me so. What upset me was, I was friendly with Robbie to. I asked you to go and see what was being said.
    ...[text shortened]... at you dished out, and I accept it. I just wish it was different. I miss my friend I had in you.
    little v.

I can see startreader not wanting any association with (Potatoe Head) who you call MacTayo...he was throwing games and cheating she did not want to be any part of that. Can you not see that?

Robbie who you were internet friends with (don't know if you know him in the real world) is most likely behind all the collusion which was going on (as you said best not to open that can of worms again) you will lose that one. He also pointed the finger towards you insinuating you were in on the collusion tactics which happened in 2016.

By saying the aforementioned things you did, all you are doing is digging a deeper hole for yourself than you already have.

Sincerely,
    -VR
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 12:131 edit
    Some people will never be happy. You are one of them. I am very happy with my character. Now, what ever that chess clan name was? Sorry not me. You got angry that I liked MacTayo and had him on my clan team. I have messages and emails of you telling me so. What upset me was, I was friendly with Robbie to. I asked you to go and see what was being said.
    ...[text shortened]... at you dished out, and I accept it. I just wish it was different. I miss my friend I had in you.
    You’ve gone straight back to abuse and lying again, unfortunately.

“Whatever that clan name was. Sorry not me”. University of Chess For Fun. The one you created for your teenage daughter to run, not even very kind to her as she barely knew the rudiments of chess, poor girl. Fine to create a clan to teach her but absolutely not fine to create challenge after challenge between Strategic Ultimatum ....subsequently suspended by Russ for this very thing...and to use your SU members to play those challenges in many cases against individuals with ratings many hundreds of points below them, purely to bring SU up to the top of the clan challenges. All the while telling your SU clan members that you were going to oust Metallica from their genuinely hard-earned lead.

And definitely neither fine nor honest to pretend that you don’t recognise the name of your daughter’s clan, created by you! Cowardly and lying even now!

Basically despite all this sycophantic and oily repentance, obviously none of it is genuine at all.

You are a fraud, through and through. And no, I am not “nasty” and “rude” to you. I am reminding you and the rest of the forum of facts.

Robbie was banned for doing the very thing that you did in a different way, but at least it was clear that he did it. Somehow or other you have managed still to be here. But you should never have escaped an equal ban.

I haven’t even bothered to reply to some of the other nonsense in this mendacious, hypocritical and cowardly post from you. It’s worthy of Uriah Heep. I might answer some more later. If I can be bothered.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 13:07
    I agree with you, and thank you. I still felt, I owed you an apology no matter what. You most of all. I did stick up for Robbie only because I really felt in my heart he did not cheat. But the last thing I want to do is upset everyone again with that.

And Robbie is a friend. People always stick up for their friends. But I agree with you, and I thank you for taking the time to share it with me.

Sincerely,
    Michael
    little v.

You really don't owe me anything. I've probably given as well as I've gotten. If people feel the need to throw my past at me so be it, I can live with it, just shows their character from where I sit.

As far as robbie is concerned he use to be an internet friend of mine too untill he started his collusion tactics, everytime you mention his name that will be brought up by someone, he will be remembered for his collusion tactics and cheating unfortunately.

I did try to talk him out of what he was trying to do in P.M.'s, I can say that now that he gone from the site under his Robbie alias. He would not listen even wanted me to join his Clan at one point. He ate, slept, and lived for becoming number 1 in Clan Challenge and beating the best Clan of all time "Metallica"!!!

-VR
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 13:431 edit
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    little v.

You really don't owe me anything. I've probably given as well as I've gotten. If people feel the need to throw my past at me so be it, I can live with it, just shows their character from where I sit.

As far as robbie is concerned he use to be an internet friend of mine too untill he started his collusion tactics, everytime you mention his ...[text shortened]... becoming number 1 in Clan Challenge and beating the best Clan of all time "Metallica"!!!

-VR
    Rusty, that is exactly what little v wanted above all to do.

Ignore all his nonsense about supposed emails and other communications from me. But just imagine living with the paranoid mentality that supposedly saves every message and email. (There are no plural emails from me.)

The man is an out and out fraud, hypocrite and liar. Nobody owes him any apology whatsoever and the best apology he himself could make would be to join his friend Robbie in limbo away from the forum, never to be seen here again.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 14:01
    Originally posted by @startreader
    Rusty, that is exactly what little v wanted above all to do.

Ignore all his nonsense about supposed emails and other communications from me. But just imagine living with the paranoid mentality that supposedly saves every message and email. (There are no plural emails from me.)

The man is an out and out fraud, hypocrite and liar. Nobody owes him ...[text shortened]... ke would be to join his friend Robbie in limbo away from the forum, never to be seen here again.
    startreader,

I believe most on this site would indeed take your word over his. He has P.M.'d many of us most of it incoherent. I received around 24 P.M.'s didn't look at 7 of them. Others received many P.M.'s from him also, we know what he is like. He certainly has some issues, and may be in need of some professional help.

I personally don't find his apology to be sincere, only to try and fix some of the damage he knows he has done to his character.

-VR
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 14:06
    startreader,

I believe most on this site would indeed take your word over his. He has P.M.'d many of us most of it incoherent. I received around 24 P.M.'s didn't look at 7 of them. Others received many P.M.'s from him also, we know what he is like. He certainly has some issues, and may be in need of some professional help.

I personally don't find h ...[text shortened]... be sincere, only to try and fix some of the damage he knows he has done to his character.

-VR
    He doesn’t message me.

He can’t. I blocked him a very long time ago to stop his pestering. I blocked McTayto too.

😀
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 14:07
    startreader,

I personally don't find h ...[text shortened]... be sincere, only to try and fix some of the damage he knows he has done to his character.

-VR
    As to the damage he’s done to his character.

I don’t think he’s got any character. Has he?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 14:13
    As to the damage he’s done to his character.

I don’t think he’s got any character. Has he?
    startreader,

Good point!

I believe by his apology he was trying his best to correct damage he has done.

It will be up to those involved to decide rather he is forgiven. I personally think he has some issues, which may require professional help as I have said.

I will be watching to see what happens in the future. Time will tell rather he has changed or not.

-VR
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 15:31
    startreader,

Good point!

I believe by his apology he was trying his best to correct damage he has done.

It will be up to those involved to decide rather he is forgiven. I personally think he has some issues, which may require professional help as I have said.

I will be watching to see what happens in the future. Time will tell rather he has changed or not.

-VR
    Trust me. He hasn’t.

His post to me says it all.
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 16:31
    What should not be ignored in this latest group hug is root of all the ill will.

That is the shenanigans that occurred in 2015 (Strategic Ultimatum and University of Chess for Fun)
    and 2016 collusion between 4 clans.

Some may argue it goes further back than that with accusations against Metallica and Wanderers clans.

The difference is that insults started there when some failed to back up proof against Metallica.
    While valid evidence was presented to Russ on 2015 and 2016.
    While some were insisting on smoking gun evidence, what was presented to site administration was good enough in Russ' eyes.

Someone went too far with Russ and got banned.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 17:27
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    What should not be ignored in this latest group hug is root of all the ill will.

That is the shenanigans that occurred in 2015 (Strategic Ultimatum and University of Chess for Fun)
    and 2016 collusion between 4 clans.

Some may argue it goes further back than that with accusations against Metallica and Wanderers clans.

The difference is that insults ...[text shortened]... administration was good enough in Russ' eyes.

Someone went too far with Russ and got banned.
    Exactly!
  13. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 18:54
    after several months not looking at the forums it is taking me a long time to digest what is going on, are things getting better?
  14. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 18:54
    little v.

I can see startreader not wanting any association with (Potatoe Head) who you call MacTayo...he was throwing games and cheating she did not want to be any part of that. Can you not see that?

Robbie who you were internet friends with (don't know if you know him in the real world) is most likely behind all the collusion which was going on ...[text shortened]... ll you are doing is digging a deeper hole for yourself than you already have.

Sincerely,
    -VR
    Rusty,

I have no problem with what I wrote. Who startreader wants to or does not want to associate is up to her. I said my peace, and I am comfortable with it. There is no hole I am in, and you are free to think and say what ever makes you happy. I am not arguing, or responding to anyone in a negative tone anymore. I am also not afraid of what people think of me.

I sleep just fine at night. I am very happy I wrote everything I did, I am very happy I apologized to everyone especially you, and I feel much better now. I am sorry you feel it was wrong, or by apologizing to people I am somehow digging a hole for myself?

Okay, then I accept it. Saying "I'm sorry" is never wrong. If people don't accept the apology, well it is no longer on me. I did what I felt was right, I stand by my friends MacT and Robbie, and Lemondrop.

But that does not mean I cant be friendly with people who may not care for people I associate with. Life does not work that way.

To answer your question, I don't know Robbie outside the site. I don't know anyone personally except maybe a few, and they are not members.

In any case, have a great weekend, and I hope you and your family are doing well. I don't plan on being in the forums much, so if anyone wants a response right away, they will have to PM me. I might not see a lot of what will be written about me. But that is okay.

I said what I needed to. And my apologies to everyone were sincere. And the days of me defending myself are over. And I will not argue with anyone because I cant change people's minds. And I don't want to. Once someone says "I'm sorry" and apologizes, it is up to the individuals to take the high road, or to keep fighting which is pointless.

All my best Rusty.
    Michael
  15. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 18:57
    You’ve gone straight back to abuse and lying again, unfortunately.

“Whatever that clan name was. Sorry not me”. University of Chess For Fun. The one you created for your teenage daughter to run, not even very kind to her as she barely knew the rudiments of chess, poor girl. Fine to create a clan to teach her but absolutely not fine to create challen ...[text shortened]... post from you. It’s worthy of Uriah Heep. I might answer some more later. If I can be bothered.
    I am really sorry you feel that way. I wont be posting anything again your way, and I said what I needed to say, and it was sincere. You are certainly entitled to believe what you wish.

Take care.
    Michael

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree