1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Oct '17 11:53
    Originally posted by @startreader
    More’s the pity!
    The Ghost gives you a thumbs up madam for consistency.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Oct '17 12:201 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Chaney usually sends me a PM when he is banned. (No idea why). Nothing so far.

(As for this forum being reserved for paying subscribers,....clearly not).
    Maybe Vespin's already caught up with him. If Chaney said those things about me I'd go for him as well.

Score update...... Chaney 2 ........Vespin 1..........(score yet to be confirmed)
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    12 Oct '17 14:10
    Originally posted by @vespin
    Radio tried for the first time after deleting your message once again, to send you a PM asking you why Chaney is trashing me in the forum? I only saw one post but don't know what else he wrote. But I heard it wasn't good.

Do you or anyone else know what he is saying or most importantly why he is saying bad things about me?

Putting aside our differen ...[text shortened]... nswers me with an honest answer and does not just take more cheap shots.

Thank you,
    Michael
    Which one of these mindless objects is different from the rest?
    bowling pin
    safety pin
    rolling pin
    lapel pin
    piss pin
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Oct '17 15:23
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Maybe Vespin's already caught up with him. If Chaney said those things about me I'd go for him as well.

Score update...... Chaney 2 ........Vespin 1..........(score yet to be confirmed)
    radio,

I saw some of those removed posts Chaney3 made towards little v. even I cringed, no wonder they were removed.

Score update Chaney 3......Vespin1 ( not confirmed yet, this could change)

-VR
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Oct '17 17:00
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    radio,

I saw some of those removed posts Chaney3 made towards little v. even I cringed, no wonder they were removed.

Score update Chaney 3......Vespin1 ( not confirmed yet, this could change)

-VR
    Rusty and Radio, a little bird has now told me what was in Chaney’s posts.

Neither of them are my favourite people, but I mean, fair’s fair, there are some things you just don’t say about a person’s family, aren’t there?
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    12 Oct '17 17:08
    Rusty and Radio, a little bird has now told me what was in Chaney’s posts.

Neither of them are my favourite people, but I mean, fair’s fair, there are some things you just don’t say about a person’s family, aren’t there?
    Startreader, I never saw any posts, that was the problem. So finally I went to Chaney myself, and he cleared it up. This was my fault. I put up a thread apologizing to Chaney, and to everyone who posted and thanked everyone for helping even if those who do not like me. It's a very long message, and as you would say, most likely not well written, but it was sincere.

I do hope everyone takes it that way. I don't expect anyone to stop having a go at me, but that was not my point. I wanted everyone to know I was grateful for the help, and my apologies were real and sincere.

I have no clue what posts were removed, but the original post was not meant for me. could not tell as there was no attachment to it like we usually use. Chaney explained it was not intended for me, and on my part, it looked like it was for me, because it came right after a post I put out there. But again, this was my fault, and I should have went right to him immediately. So what ever was said, it's fine. Nobody knows my family personally so t would be silly to get upset over it.

All my best.
    Michael
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Oct '17 23:00
    Startreader, I never saw any posts, that was the problem. So finally I went to Chaney myself, and he cleared it up. This was my fault. I put up a thread apologizing to Chaney, and to everyone who posted and thanked everyone for helping even if those who do not like me. It's a very long message, and as you would say, most likely not well written, but it was ...[text shortened]... knows my family personally so t would be silly to get upset over it.

All my best.
    Michael
    little v.

It is not YOU that people don't like as no one really knows you unless of course they have met you in person. It is the persona that you present. Defending robbie didn't help your cause any.

Having said that, I've been here for 11 years and there are those who don't care much for my persona either. We just have to understand not to take things said to personal. I myself was at fault for that in my early years on this site.

I still like to pull peoples chains just to stirr the pot a little from time to time. That is my "persona" not me as I am in the real world. Don't get me wrong on this now. I would tell anyone exactly what I say to them on here in person.

Don't feel like you have to apologize for every thing that you say. The only ones that even care are the ones you are speaking directly to, and if you get too many upset with you then it appears that everyone is picking at you, but you reap what you sow as the expression goes.

Sincerely,
    -VR
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 01:44
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    little v.

It is not YOU that people don't like as no one really knows you unless of course they have met you in person. It is the persona that you present. Defending robbie didn't help your cause any.

Having said that, I've been here for 11 years and there are those who don't care much for my persona either. We just have to understand not to take t ...[text shortened]... everyone is picking at you, but you reap what you sow as the expression goes.

Sincerely,
    -VR
    I agree with you, and thank you. I still felt, I owed you an apology no matter what. You most of all. I did stick up for Robbie only because I really felt in my heart he did not cheat. But the last thing I want to do is upset everyone again with that.

And Robbie is a friend. People always stick up for their friends. But I agree with you, and I thank you for taking the time to share it with me.

Sincerely,
    Michael
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 01:47
    I see you've thrown up the white flag.

Isn't that what cowards do ??

Coward !!!
    Then I am a coward Radio. You win.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 01:54
    Then I am a coward Radio. You win.
    I knew it !!!

Yes, finally an admission of the truth.

Now all you need to do is congratulate Shorty on Metallica's win in the clan competition last year and all will be forgiven and you will be accepted back into the fold.

It doesn't have to be anything too elaborate, just a little "congratulations Shorty on your clan's great victory" ought to do it.
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 02:42
    Congratulations shorty on your win for ! Everyone is very happy for you.

Michael
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 02:58
    Congratulations shorty on your win for ! Everyone is very happy for you.

Michael
    My respect for you has gone from nil to damned high.

It takes a real man to apologise and move on especially when you've been treated the way I have treated you.

You have my respect.
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 05:18

It takes a real man to apologise and move on especially when you've been treated the way I have treated you.

You have my respect.
    Well we are talking civilly. That is a really long way. Much appreciated. This way you can believe everything I wrote I meant. Even if it meant giving in. Grateful you took the time to comment on my remarks. Much appreciated Radio. I had no problem saying what you wanted me to say. Have a good night. Thank you again.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 06:082 edits

You have my respect.
    Well, Radio, the one thing remaining for me is the whole University of Chess for Fun fiasco, calling me a liar for exposing it, and all the abuse I have received from Vespin and McTayto acting in league.

Personally I’d like a public apology for all of that, the attempt to cheat the clan system etc. And not just all the stuff against me when I was just telling the truth, but against other individual members of his clan who objected to the whole UCFF scenario (they were unceremonially bad-mouthed though not in this forum).

If all of that is admitted and repented of then I’ll be prepared to see a changed character.

Wasn’t cheating the clan system what got Robbie banned?

I think shortcircuit deserves a personal apology too, doesn’t he, for all the personal abuse slung his way?
  15. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 08:32
    Well, Radio, the one thing remaining for me is the whole University of Chess for Fun fiasco, calling me a liar for exposing it, and all the abuse I have received from Vespin and McTayto acting in league.

Personally I’d like a public apology for all of that, the attempt to cheat the clan system etc. And not just all the stuff against me when I was ju ...[text shortened]... rtcircuit deserves a personal apology too, doesn’t he, for all the personal abuse slung his way?
    Some people will never be happy. You are one of them. I am very happy with my character. Now, what ever that chess clan name was? Sorry not me. You got angry that I liked MacTayo and had him on my clan team. I have messages and emails of you telling me so. What upset me was, I was friendly with Robbie to. I asked you to go and see what was being said.

You did not like Robbie for what ever reason, gave everyone else excuses but hated MacT. You told me to remove him and also not to play the other clan and take the easy points. That is what did wrong.

Now, you have been nasty, rude, you have been personal with me, and I never have got that way with you. I just made silly remarks to you. Nothing personal. And what bothered me the most is you lied. I have the emails to prove it. When I said I could post them, you just laughed it off and got more personal.

I sincerely apologize for removing you from my clan. But the more I kept telling you how I was keeping macT you got more upset with me. Everyone knew who he was, and that he was a bit better than his rating, which most us are anyway. But he did not hide it he put it on his profile page.

When I would not remove him, you were talking about not wanting to be on my team, but you started getting angry with me because I would not listen to you. I have the emails here.

I sincerely apologize to you for the way I handle it all. I take full responsibility for all of it. My feeliings were hurt because I considered you one of my dearest friends, and when you started attacking me over one person, two including Robbie, I could not take it anymore.

It is no excuse. I should have waited for you to quit my clan or club. I am so sorry about all of that. I miss talking to you, and you were a wonderful mentor to me. It hurt even more when you spoke about me being sick and thought of it as no big deal and made fun of me knowing I was really sick.

Never would I ever do that to you. Please post anything personal I have ever written about you in here. Please?????? You cant because no matter what you say, I have never done that to you. But you have to me. And why? Over one player that was my friend?

You accuse me of cheating and colluding. There was no intent so there was no colluding. I played everyone the same over and over. Win or lose and never played anyone more than anyone else.

I cant say I am sorry enough to you. Do you want me to put a thread up saying what I did was wrong, and I am a complete donkey for doing what I did? Forget how you hurt me in any way. I will take all the fault, and apologize in a thread dedicate to you and it will be sincere.

I miss talking with you, your advice, and all that I learned from you. I am sorry you don't like me, and I cant stop you from thinking I am a cheat and everything else you think I am so horrible for doing or saying.

I can only say I am so sorry from the beginning, and ask you to forgive me for making a mistake. MacT is some I consider a friend and he helped me through one of the toughest things in my life. I would never kick him out of my clan, and I would not have done that to you if you had not started to post negative things about me with the people who had been trashng me for two year prior.

None of that matters anymore. I have no animosity towards Radio, Roma, or anyone. I have the highest regard for MacT, Robbie, and Lemondrop.

But that does not mean you and I could not have stayed friends. I apologize sincerely for anything and everything I did that made you upset with me and angry enough to say the things you have.

And at least I can say I am sorry and mean it with all my heart where it concerns you.

Radio asked me to say I was a coward so I did. I am not sure if he believes I am or not, but he wanted me to give in and say it. So I did as a way of extending an olive branch to Radio.

I am done saying anything negative about anyone. No matter what they say to e. So if you would rather hate me instead of accepting my apology then I can stop you. But I have been sad that I lost you as a friend ever since all that happened. And I am sorry.

I pray you and your family are doing well and everyone is healthy and happy. I am so sorry for all of it. It was all my fault and I wish I had handled it better. So I deserve what you dished out, and I accept it. I just wish it was different. I miss my friend I had in you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree