1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:29
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    the forum would be better served if everyone can follow the same rule of "if you cant take it ,don't dish it out"

Already there are a couple of users who cant seem to take it but enjoy dishing it out....
    I agree. They should never have lifted McTayo's ban. The scumbag just can't take the heat but loves dishing it out to other people.
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:47
    the forum would be better served if everyone can follow the same rule of "if you cant take it ,don't dish it out"

Already there are a couple of users who cant seem to take it but enjoy dishing it out....
    The forum would be better served by admins doing their job and stop malcontents continually name calling and making false accusations.
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:48
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I agree. They should never have lifted McTayo's ban. The scumbag just can't take the heat but loves dishing it out to other people.
    You are unable to make a single post without name calling or making false accusations.

It is your forum ban that should never have been recinded
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:49
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    The forum would be better served by [b]admins doing their job and stop malcontents continually name calling and making false accusations.[/b]
    Yeah........I'm looking forward to them booting your sorry ass. Why they let you back on here I'll never understand.
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:50
    You are unable to make a single post without name calling or making false accusations.

False accusations ???

Ha Ha Ha.

Do you also believe in the tooth fairy?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 15:18
    same people come back and the forum was the same as before - was there any point in recreating the clan forum?
    Good Point, Not if you are going to allow the very people who were banned back in again. Same thing is bound to happen again. History has a way of repeating it self.
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 16:321 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Good Point, Not if you are going to allow the very people who were banned back in again. Same thing is bound to happen again. History has a way of repeating it self.
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    Very Rusty, your Royal bagginess, what an honour to be in the presence of the saggiest baggiest ol cloth cat since Bagpuss the great!
  8. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:42

Still waiting for you to explain your comment in another thread claiming the Wycombe clan was cheating. What's the matter, cat got your tongue?
  9. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 18:00
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Still waiting for you to explain your comment in another thread claiming the Wycombe clan was cheating. What's the matter, cat got your tongue?
    It will be a cold day in hell before I justify myself to a Metallica sandbagger
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 21:44
    The forum would be better served by [b]admins doing their job and stop malcontents continually name calling and making false accusations.[/b]
    You could just shut up on your own, and all problems are resolved without admins.
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 21:46

You have been making false accusations for years. You should be used to the process.
    The problem is, where the accusations are about you,
    they aren't false accusations when they are factual.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 05:57
    The thing I love about you mctayo is the way Startreader pulls your chain and boots you from one end of the clan forum to the other. It's hilarious. She's certainly got your number

Way to go Startreader. Keep up the good work !!!
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:01
    Wow........ten thumbs down and counting mctayo.

Lemondrop is not a very popular poster on here. Carrobie less so.......but you mctayo are universally despised by everyone. Maybe it's time to change your dubious ways.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 06:57
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    The thing I love about you mctayo is the way Startreader pulls your chain and boots you from one end of the clan forum to the other. It's hilarious. She's certainly got your number

Way to go Startreader. Keep up the good work !!!
    😀
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 07:36
    Originally posted by Startreader
    😀
    kissy kissy !

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree