Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    kissy kissy !
    She has good taste......unlike your sycophantic little lap dog Lemondrop
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 14:471 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    She has good taste......unlike your sycophantic little lap dog Lemondrop
    No way she must be ultra desperate to be amorous to a pillow biter like you! Lemondrop is fed up with you, you are no more challenging to him, he has transcended you and this forum.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 19:02
    kissy kissy !
    *shudder*
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 19:05
    No way she must be ultra desperate to be amorous to a pillow biter like you! Lemondrop is fed up with you, you are no more challenging to him, he has transcended you and this forum.
    Nothing amorous about my interactions with anyone here. Please don't make up stories.

As for Lemon, don't put words in his mouth. For my part, I have no quarrel with him at all.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 19:58
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Nothing amorous about my interactions with anyone here. Please don't make up stories.

As for Lemon, don't put words in his mouth. For my part, I have no quarrel with him at all.
    One understands that what a lady wants and what she is prepared to settle for are not synonymous. But to settle for the likes of radiodweezle is more than any woman should be forced to consider!
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 20:44
    One understands that what a lady wants and what she is prepared to settle for are not synonymous. But to settle for the likes of radiodweezle is more than any woman should be forced to consider!
    What amuses me is the statutory thumb up each morsel of your drivel acquires, as first Vespin and then the kilted one, or vice versa, gleefully give approval.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 21:10
    Originally posted by Startreader
    What amuses me is the statutory thumb up each morsel of your drivel acquires, as first Vespin and then the kilted one, or vice versa, gleefully give approval.
    Drivel???? sayings of pure unadulterated wisdom!
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 01:081 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 12:22
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    your text includes a derogatory remark about disabled people referencing them as window lickers. I am sorry but I do not normally appeal to the site administration to remove a post but you have gone too far this time.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 16:00
    your text includes a derogatory remark about disabled people referencing them as window lickers. I am sorry but I do not normally appeal to the site administration to remove a post but you have gone too far this time.
    I completely agree, Robbie. I echo your appeal to the site admin.
  11. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 17:47
    technically a "window licker", is not disabled but merely retarded which I can see that applying to you and your sleazy clan.
  12. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 19:11
    Originally posted by my2sons
    technically a "window licker", is not disabled but merely retarded which I can see that applying to you and your sleazy clan.
    Probably comments like that have led to ontheclock finally giving your mob the boot
  13. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 19:21
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Probably comments like that have led to ontheclock finally giving your mob the boot
    Speaking out of your backside again I see.
    You don't know the facts so you make up your own.
    Ontheclock is still a member of Metallica.
    Would you care to shoot your mouth off in opposition to that fact?
    I would love burying you yet again.
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 19:22
    Normally, I would dismiss you as an idiot.

However, that would be disrespectful to idiots.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 20:231 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Normally, I would dismiss you as an idiot.

However, that would be disrespectful to idiots.
    and yet we are the Kings of Internet clan chess and you Einstein are like struggling to keep up with Aldo and the Snakeum symposium. Why do I even bother to condescend to talk with you losers, all I ever get is jive talk.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree