wrong way

wrong way

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
09 Apr 21

@very-rusty said
It is quite obvious to me and I speak for myself as I watch quite closely that points are being handed to you on a silver platter by other clans. You don't have to be overly concerned when you already know you have it in the bag do you? Yet we are having issues getting challenges then when we do and have them won people will drag them out. I say we just start resigning tho ...[text shortened]... ud of yourselves! When you have to ban together to take down a Clan is that actually winning?

-VR
😢 😢 😢

Gone Fishing

England

Moves
09 Apr 21

@very-rusty said
It is quite obvious to me and I speak for myself as I watch quite closely that points are being handed to you on a silver platter by other clans. You don't have to be overly concerned when you already know you have it in the bag do you? Yet we are having issues getting challenges then when we do and have them won people will drag them out. I say we just start resigning tho ...[text shortened]... ud of yourselves! When you have to ban together to take down a Clan is that actually winning?

-VR
I have no idea what you are rambling about .... would you like to clarify here on the forum which clans are gifting us points? Quite frankly that is just a bizarre statement

Btw, be careful about saying you'll be resigning games when challenges are won or lost ..... I have a long list of prime examples of this already ....

Stop behaving like a child throwing his toys out of the pram

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
09 Apr 21

@very-rusty said

-VR
if you are having difficulty getting challenges then resigning games to get more challenges makes no sense except to you
your leadership has failed and you have failed as a player
btw
your clan forgot the famous metallica dump this year
no leadership
too much squabbling among players
and you in the clan
recipe for failure

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Apr 21
2 edits

@maxtheminnow said
I have no idea what you are rambling about .... would you like to clarify here on the forum which clans are gifting us points? Quite frankly that is just a bizarre statement

Btw, be careful about saying you'll be resigning games when challenges are won or lost ..... I have a long list of prime examples of this already ....

Appears I hit a nerve there so must be some truth to my statement!

BTW: I never said I was going to be resigning games when challenges were done, just suggested it may be a way to go. Sometimes you have fight fire with fire. You do understand what that means?

I can give a suggestion as to what I believe is going on, but up to those over my pay level to check it out! 🙂 😛

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
09 Apr 21

@very-rusty said
Appears I hit a nerve there so must be some truth to my statement!

BTW: I never said I was going to be resigning games when challenges were done, just suggested it may be a way to go. Sometimes you have fight fire with fire. You do understand what that means?

I can give a suggestion as to what I believe is going on, but up to those over my pay level to check it out! 🙂 😛

-VR
it's not pay level
it's IQ

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
10 Apr 21

the winos have broken through 300
if they can break the sound barrier they take the crown

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
10 Apr 21

the leader of the metalheads is taking a vacation
maybe he will devote more time to his clan
they are in desperate need of leadership

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Apr 21

@lemondrop said
the leader of the metalheads is taking a vacation
There is no such Clan Lemon, memory issues?

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
10 Apr 21

@very-rusty said
There is no such Clan Lemon, memory issues?

-VR
talk to the gooster
he is in the metalhead clan

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
10 Apr 21

@maxtheminnow said

yes who is giving points to who, i can't see any evidence of underhand challenges unlike Aim High, University of Chess, Easy Riders and all that shebang

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Apr 21

@very-rusty said

-VR
What's obvious is that you have a history of making unfounded accusations against other clans.

Stick to your mascot duties.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
11 Apr 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
What's obvious is that you have a history of making unfounded accusations against other clans.

Stick to your mascot duties.
that might be one of his mascot duties
spreading fake news
the metalheads are in the toilet anyway
so they might as well turn the flapper loose

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
12 Apr 21

I can't say that I've noticed anyone throwing games. Most of the dealings I've had with clans are pretty honorable.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Apr 21

@lemondrop said
talk to the gooster
he is in the metalhead clan
I still don't know who you are talking about when you say gooster, are you afraid to say the proper username?

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Apr 21

the winos could become the first clan since 2015 to exceed a thousand net points
the metalheads are still rudderless