wrong way

wrong way

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Mar 21

@lemondrop said
did I hit a sensitive spot?
No, I believe you just put your foot in your mouth again lemon, nothing new!!!!!!!!!! 😛 😉

-VR

Gone Fishing

England

Moves
20 Mar 21

@wycombe-al said
@Maxtheminnow
don't expect a rematch soon, my guys are at their max, i don't have the luxury of 22 players or more
Sadly I can't get any new recruits at the moment ... so still only 20 and one of those only has 2 old games ....

We did have an issue earlier where someone left and then refused to move and his opponents refused to timeout (because they knew the challenges points had been won) .. went on for months until Russ eventually closed the games.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Mar 21

@maxtheminnow said
Sadly I can't get any new recruits at the moment ... so still only 20 and one of those only has 2 old games ....

We did have an issue earlier where someone left and then refused to move and his opponents refused to timeout (because they knew the challenges points had been won) .. went on for months until Russ eventually closed the games.
You should get the points at some point this year?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Mar 21
2 edits

@maxtheminnow said
One of your 2 players leaving have 18 Challenges in progress!!! that would be 36 games. Lets say he only wins half that is 18 more points! Lets not even count the one with only 3 challenges left, 6 games! 😉

-VR

A
Shoshin

under a fig tree

Moves
21 Mar 21

@very-rusty said
One of your 2 players leaving have 18 Challenges in progress!!! that would be 36 games. Lets say he only wins half that is 18 more points! Lets not even count the one with only 3 challenges left, 6 games! 😉

-VR
Again none of this is true. It would take less than minute to actually look at the challenges and see how many games remain for each of us (I have 2 games left).

One has to question the motive here - obviously this clan is none of your business. Why would someone want to give an honest and nice person grief - a total stranger - and use lies to do it?

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
22 Mar 21

@very-rusty said

-VR
Why don't you mind your own business? You have a history of making such errors when viewing the stats of other clans where you make daft assessments and miss the obvious.

Stick to your clan mascot duties.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
22 Mar 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why don't you mind your own business? You have a history of making such errors when viewing the stats of other clans where you make daft assessments and miss the obvious.

he has a big flapper

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Mar 21
1 edit

@they said
Again none of this is true. It would take less than minute to actually look at the challenges and see how many games remain for each of us (I have 2 games left).

One has to question the motive here - obviously this clan is none of your business. Why would someone want to give an honest and nice person grief - a total stranger - and use lies to do it?
Yes and one of you are in 18 Challenges that is a fact, unless that person has left the site which I don't believe is the case. 😛 🙂

Last moved 1 hour and 32 minutes ago this is how long ago by one of the players leaving moved. He has the 18 challenges on the go! Trying to keep it honest with some integrity!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Mar 21
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Why don't you mind your own business goad.

This doesn't concern you at all. 😛 🙂

Wait until your actually in the race goad! 😛

LOL...calling me a mascot. I've won more games than you ever will on this site for my Clan! I average over 100 wins a year and you?....Too funny you aren't even in the same ballpark. There are a few players in our clan who have won more than I have. Don't get me wrong everyone is important, one person doesn't make the Clan.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Mar 21

@lemondrop said
he has a big flapper
That was what she said too lemon....LOL... 😛 😉

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
22 Mar 21

@very-rusty said
That was what she said too lemon....LOL... 😛 😉

-VR
😆

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Mar 21

@lemondrop said
😆
You liked that one lemon? 😛 🙂

-VR

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
22 Mar 21

@very-rusty said
Why don't you mind your own business goad.
Everything is my business.

A
Shoshin

under a fig tree

Moves
22 Mar 21

@very-rusty said
Yes and one of you are in 18 Challenges that is a fact, unless that person has left the site which I don't believe is the case. 😛 🙂

Last moved 1 hour and 32 minutes ago this is how long ago by one of the players leaving moved. He has the 18 challenges on the go! Trying to keep it honest with some integrity!

-VR
This is nonsense. If my games are complete, what difference does it make if I am part of open challenges? I cannot effect the outcome of a challenge if my games are finished.

I have no contempt and wish you no ill will. You are a bully - yes - and that is nothing to be proud of - but I honestly think you don't see it. I think you are a little oblivious to the world around you and kind of a dim bulb.

You seem like you are probably a nice guy when not bumbling around the forums talking gibberish and trying to get attention - "Look at me!! I'm a goof!!"

Shine on you crazy diamond.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Mar 21

@they said
This is nonsense. If my games are complete, what difference does it make if I am part of open challenges? I cannot effect the outcome of a challenge if my games are finished.

I have no contempt and wish you no ill will. You are a bully - yes - and that is nothing to be proud of - but I honestly think you don't see it. I think you are a little oblivious to the world around yo ...[text shortened]... g gibberish and trying to get attention - "Look at me!! I'm a goof!!"

Shine on you crazy diamond.
You missed the part where I said lets forget about the 6 games.

I was talking about the other fellow in 18 Clan Challenges, try focusing!

-VR