wrong way

wrong way

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
02 Mar 21

the two front runners are still comfortably in the lead but Metallica is inching into the money slot with the Wanderers running out of gas
Breaking Bad maybe the one to watch with a strong leader and plenty of challenges pending

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Mar 21
1 edit

@lemondrop said
the two front runners are still comfortably in the lead but Metallica is inching into the money slot with the Wanderers running out of gas
Breaking Bad maybe the one to watch with a strong leader and plenty of challenges pending
Breaking Bad has been doing very well for the past two years, they are quiet and don't make a big deal about how they are doing in the Clan forums. They have a good leader and a good bunch in there. I've been watching them closely for at least the last 3 years now.

They also have 3 newer players now, I am assuming they will fit in well!
-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
02 Mar 21

@very-rusty said
Breaking Bad has been doing very well for the past two years, they are quiet and don't make a big deal about how they are doing in the Clan forums. They have a good leader and a good bunch in there. I've been watching them closely for at least the last 3 years now.

They also have 3 newer players now, I am assuming they will fit in well!
-VR
VESPIN has a good clan and has them revved up
impressive

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
02 Mar 21

this will be a good year after all
the contenders will really have to work their butts off
no snoozing for you guys

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
02 Mar 21

also the end of the pandemic
2021, a very special year
happy trails everyone

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Mar 21

@lemondrop said
VESPIN has a good clan and has them revved up
impressive
I believe one of the best moves he made was to break ties with certain people.

Agreed, he has indeed done an excellent job.

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
03 Mar 21

maxtheminnow is working hard
pumping out them challenges
don't know if he can be caught
I'm just about ready to crown him
I hope the drunken pawns can sober up
they also have a good leader and clan

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Mar 21
1 edit

@lemondrop said
maxtheminnow is working hard
pumping out them challenges
don't know if he can be caught
I'm just about ready to crown him
I hope the drunken pawns can sober up
they also have a good leader and clan
LOL....Only a month or so ago you were ready to crown Metallica, you change your mind more times than anyone I know! 😛 🙂

A very comfortable lead, but I wouldn't count any of the top 5-6 out yet and I think the top 10 are quite strong. It all depends how much work they want to put into it at this point. It is only the first week in March Lemon long way to go!!!

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
03 Mar 21

the early speed is still strongly in the lead
the minnow is eating the sharks
the drunken pawns also with some early speed

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
03 Mar 21

the funky pawns have not moved much but they have a strong rider

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Mar 21

In other words you're a lot of hot air going with who ever happens to be doing well at the time......No surprises there!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Mar 21

@lemondrop said
the funky pawns have not moved much but they have a strong rider
They are well named funky! 😉

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
03 Mar 21

@very-rusty said
They are well named funky! 😉

-VR
you have a nose for funk
stick it everywhere
like a drunk
but beware
or you'll end up in a trunk

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
04 Mar 21

This forum is much improved recently.Less mud slinging and raw insults and more gentle ribbing and clan position talk which is what it was designed for I believe.
I've never believed the net points list to be a true picture of a clans performance but it seems most others do so I have to accept it.
Furthermore,unlike some others, I can't see how the system could be much improved(clan rating? t.e.r rating? - possibly) so we have to play along with what is presented to us-like it or not.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Mar 21
1 edit

@venda said
This forum is much improved recently.Less mud slinging and raw insults and more gentle ribbing and clan position talk which is what it was designed for I believe.
I've never believed the net points list to be a true picture of a clans performance but it seems most others do so I have to accept it.
Furthermore,unlike some others, I can't see how the system could be much improv ...[text shortened]... ing? t.e.r rating? - possibly) so we have to play along with what is presented to us-like it or not.
Agreed....lemon is lemon, he always goes on with some silliness. He changes his mind more than my wife changes her shoes and she changes them with every outfit she wears. 😉

-VR