Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. 30 Jan '17 10:26 / 1 edit
    Well well, what have you to say for yourself Alfredo? You left us in a fit of pique and here you are slithering back with a vastly reduced rating playing for your old clan. Ahhh Alfredo you are an addict, admit it and let the healing begin.😵
  2. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    30 Jan '17 10:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Well well, what have you to say for yourself Alfredo? You left us in a fit of pique and here you are slithering back with a vastly reduced rating playing for your old clan. Ahhh Alfredo you are an addict, admit it and let the healing begin.😵
    another lame thread started by the EHP troll
    i thought your job was done you said you were handing over the reins of the cheating easy riders?

    another lie? do you ever actually tell the truth?

    i can't wait till the cheating collusion points are removed.

    wow, 2017 clan standings metallica on top, whats wrong the scum sisters not dropping their pants for you again this year?
  3. 30 Jan '17 11:26
    Originally posted by roma45
    another lame thread started by the EHP troll
    i thought your job was done you said you were handing over the reins of the cheating easy riders?

    another lie? do you ever actually tell the truth?

    i can't wait till the cheating collusion points are removed.

    wow, 2017 clan standings metallica on top, whats wrong the scum sisters not dropping their pants for you again this year?
    no one is forcing you to read the text.
  4. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    30 Jan '17 19:29
    That would suggest sandbagging as an 800 player rather than a change of heart
    Is he auditioning for Metallica perchance
  5. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    30 Jan '17 20:11
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    That would suggest sandbagging as an 800 player rather than a change of heart
    Is he auditioning for Metallica perchance
    Potatoe Head,

    That is how you get into "Sleazy Riders", you know how you did all year resigning after move 3 so the points would go to the "Easy Riders", guess I spelled it wrong first time. Not a great speller as is a well known FACT on here. 😉

    -VR
  6. 30 Jan '17 20:36 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    That would suggest sandbagging as an 800 player rather than a change of heart
    Is he auditioning for Metallica perchance
    bwahaha one can imagine him handing his CV over to Shirley, from 1200 down to 800 in a matter of weeks, impressive, you're hired!
  7. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    30 Jan '17 20:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    bwahaha one can imagine him handing his CV over to Shirley, from 1200 down to 800 in a matter of weeks, impressive, your hired!
    robbie,

    I have no idea who Shirley is....Nickname for mctayto ( aka Potatoe head) !

    -VR
  8. 30 Jan '17 21:30
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,

    I have no idea who Shirley is....Nickname for mctayto ( aka Potatoe head) !

    -VR
    Crusty you have no idea about anything.
  9. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    30 Jan '17 23:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Crusty you have no idea about anything.
    robbie,

    I do know one thing. It has been proven by the stats that you were in collusion in the 2016 Clan Championship with Breaking bad, anti-metallica, & arrow. Now those are the ones we are quite sure of and you've been shown the stats many times in 2016. Looks like you are going that route again. I believe Russ will put a stop to you, and more will be taken than you think. KARMA robbie, it is coming your way!!

    -VR
  10. 31 Jan '17 20:21 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,

    I do know one thing. It has been proven by the stats that you were in collusion in the 2016 Clan Championship with Breaking bad, anti-metallica, & arrow. Now those are the ones we are quite sure of and you've been shown the stats many times in 2016. Looks like you are going that route again. I believe Russ will put a stop to you, and more will be taken than you think. KARMA robbie, it is coming your way!!

    -VR
    No one can stop us, not a sandbagger like Wycombe Al, not a sandbagging clan like yours, not even the Russky! We are a force of nature!
  11. 31 Jan '17 21:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No one can stop us, not a sandbagger like Wycombe Al, not a sandbagging clan like yours, not even the Russky! We are a force of nature!
    Thanks for that post.
    This is good information. 😀
  12. 31 Jan '17 21:07
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Thanks for that post.
    This is good information. 😀
    Its all good mhagoob, suck it up into your mind and cleanse your spirit!
  13. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    31 Jan '17 22:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No one can stop us, not a sandbagger like Wycombe Al, not a sandbagging clan like yours, not even the Russky! We are a force of nature!
    robbie,

    Best be careful!!! There is one person here who can stop what you are doing in a heart beat. Do you need his name?

    -VR
  14. 31 Jan '17 23:15
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,

    Best be careful!!! There is one person here who can stop what you are doing in a heart beat. Do you need his name?

    -VR
    You scaremongering metallica drone, did you not read what I said? No one can stop us, we are a force of nature!
  15. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    01 Feb '17 15:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You scaremongering metallica drone, did you not read what I said? No one can stop us, we are a force of nature!
    robbie,

    I throw the question right back at you sir. There is one person who can stop you in a heartbeat. Do you know what this persons name is?

    -VR