1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 14:31
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
    Not at all.

Don't you think it was a 'cheap shot' to quote Bolt's rescinded gold medal without a caveat that it was all about one of his team mates who actually sinned

also struggling to see how that comparison allies with your very targetted attack on Robbie's Clan (team mates at fault ~ hardly what you are saying to Robbie)

may not be the best sporting analogy

too complicated for you?
    There was no cheap shot against Usain Bolt.
    We know it was a team mate of his.

Point is there is no time limitation on penalties for cheating.

Easy Riders shouldn't get too comfortable with their 2016 result.

This isn't complicated !!
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 14:36
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    You're not a subscriber !!
    What's weak about that ?
    It's a fact.
    mghrn55,

Sometimes the truth hurts. I think you may have hurt his delicate feelings by telling him that he wasn't a subscriber.

-VR
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 15:571 edit
    Your players' ratings are going up and down like a yo yo !!

Just would like you to explain that.

Normally I couldn't care less about your clan member's rating variations.

In fact, most players on this site will will have ups and downs with their ratings.
    That's normal.

But you have made a career out of talking about members of other clans havin ...[text shortened]... n members.

So you can talk about your clan instead of talking about ours.

Simple as that.
    your evidence of a deliberate act, where is it? Your acts are deliberate and thereon lies the difference.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 15:58
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    mghrn55,

Sometimes the truth hurts. I think you may have hurt his delicate feelings by telling him that he wasn't a subscriber.

-VR
    and I thought you were becoming a non subscriber in that pussy hat protest of yours? what a ramble you are!
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 16:112 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    and I thought you were becoming a non subscriber in that pussy hat protest of yours? what a ramble you are!
    robbie,

IF you would pay attention instead of listening to the drum of your own voice, you would know that my subscription was auto-renewed. Also that I am waiting on Russ decision on what he is going to do about the 2016 results. He has said he was busy but would be getting around to it. IF I am not satisfied with the steps he takes I will become a non-subscriber, then you can cry about me posting not being a Subscriber while you continue to cheat, steal, and Sandbag points!!!!

Providing of course you yourself are still here!! We do not know what Russ decision will be yet, and with you saying you tell Russ what to do, calling him Russky, may not favour well for you!!!

-VR
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 16:291 edit
    robbie,

IF you would pay attention instead of listening to the drum of your own voice, you would know that my subscription was auto-renewed. Also that I am waiting on Russ decision on what he is going to do about the 2016 results. He has said he was busy but would be getting around to it. IF I am not satisfied with the steps he takes I will become a no ...[text shortened]... you saying you tell Russ what to do, calling him Russky, may not favour well for you!!!

-VR
    I bet you also put a Canadian dollar underneath your pillow for the tooth fairy. We are the 2016 champions, why reality continually seems to evade you I have really no idea.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 16:58
    your evidence of a deliberate act, where is it? Your acts are deliberate and thereon lies the difference.
    Now we can talk about evidence.

Produce some.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 18:51
    Now we can talk about evidence.

Produce some.
    Yup thats just you, all talk and no evidence.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 23:18
    There was no cheap shot against Usain Bolt.
    We know it was a team mate of his.

Point is there is no time limitation on penalties for cheating.

Easy Riders shouldn't get too comfortable with their 2016 result.

This isn't complicated !!
    Ok, so to clarify

You feel that Robbie C has commited a heinous crime against the Clan system on RHP?

You feel that he will be retrospectively punished?

So to give an analogy as to what Robbie is to expect, you choose a completely innocent sportsman who was stripped of his gold medal through no fault of his own

I can't see the comparison.

Hint ~ maybe pick a guilty drugs cheat who got 'pinged' a few years later, like , oh lots to choose from. Marion Jones?

Point is , make your comparison fit the case you are arguing. Bolt is innocent. Do you think Robbie is innocent?
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 08:46
    robbie,

I do know one thing. It has been proven by the stats that you were in collusion in the 2016 Clan Championship with Breaking bad, anti-metallica, & arrow. Now those are the ones we are quite sure of and you've been shown the stats many times in 2016. Looks like you are going that route again. I believe Russ will put a stop to you, and more will be taken than you think. KARMA robbie, it is coming your way!!

-VR
    LOL LOL LOL Please let there be karma just like last year!!!!!!! Your right about one thing and one thing only. Karma will be on Robbie's side once again and I guess he will have to win two years in a row. Your Karma is a great thing. Of course you might not be around to see it. But you can feel good knowing Karma will take care of The Easy Riders once again. Did you congratulate Robbie yet?

Have a great day!
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 08:51
    I bet you also put a Canadian dollar underneath your pillow for the tooth fairy. We are the 2016 champions, why reality continually seems to evade you I have really no idea.
    Robbie think about it. He wishes Karma to get you still! I think that might be his way of saying he hopes you win again. Look how wonderful Karma treated you and your clan last year. CHAMPIONS! It seems to me, if Karma keeps treating you this way, you may go on a run of wins!!!!

Did Crusty congratulate you yet?

Easy Riders 2016 Clan Champions 🙂
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 12:011 edit
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Robbie think about it. He wishes Karma to get you still! I think that might be his way of saying he hopes you win again. Look how wonderful Karma treated you and your clan last year. CHAMPIONS! It seems to me, if Karma keeps treating you this way, you may go on a run of wins!!!!

Did Crusty congratulate you yet?

Easy Riders 2016 Clan Champions 🙂
    You know great V I don't think Crusty has congratulated the Easy Riders, poor sportsmanship I suspect. Perhaps they should learn to lose more graciously in future.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 13:15
    Yup thats just you, all talk and no evidence.
    robbie,

You have been shown the evidence over and over again. You just refuse to accept the FACT we caught on to your cheating, Sandbagging scheme.

-VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 13:161 edit
    You know great V I don't think Crusty has congratulated the Easy Riders, poor sportsmanship I suspect. Perhaps they should learn to lose more graciously in future.
    robbie,

Win fairly without being gifted points from 3 other clans we all know who they are now, and I would be first in line to congratulate you. I don't congratulate cheating hypocrites!!!!

After Russ has a chance to look over everything. Thank your lucky stars if he allows you to remain on the site!!!

-VR
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 13:32
    robbie,

Win fairly without being gifted points from 3 other clans we all know who they are now, and I would be first in line to congratulate you. I don't congratulate cheating hypocrites!!!!

After Russ has a chance to look over everything. Thank your lucky stars if he allows you to remain on the site!!!

-VR
    As I said GREAT V, they should perhaps learn to lose more graciously.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree