1. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    29 Jul '08 01:09
    My music camp just won an award by Philadelphia Magazine for the best summer camp.

To everyone here, if you're not aware, I direct a music camp for kids 11 to 17. Part of that is an overnight camp, that's attended weekly and runs for four weeks. Since this is a musical community and I feel a part of it, I'm offering this musical camp experience to any of your family at greatly reduced rates.
    The overnight camp has had international participation (Italy, France, England, Spain, Scotland, S. Africa, S. America) and of course, mostly kids from the N.E. USA.
    My website just uploaded a link for you to download promotional podcasts to you Ipods. The main focus is band participation (small-rock band or rhythm section format) rehearsal, professional studio recording and grand performance. All with supervision and instruction. Mostly rock, some jazz, maybe a horn section.
    http://www.summermusicprograms.com
  2. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    29 Jul '08 01:15
    Originally posted by gregsflat
    My music camp just won an award by Philadelphia Magazine for the best summer camp.

To everyone here, if you're not aware, I direct a music camp for kids 11 to 17. Part of that is an overnight camp, that's attended weekly and runs for four weeks. Since this is a musical community and I feel a part of it, I'm offering this musical camp experience to any ...[text shortened]... struction. Mostly rock, some jazz, maybe a horn section.
    http://www.summermusicprograms.com
    That's cool. The "best of philly" vote is really very helpful. I know where to get the best of everything. It's a rather prestigious phrase round here, even though they give it for almost every category imaginable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree