Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

  1. 24 May '08 16:08
    Discuss
  2. Standard member ivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    24 May '08 21:15
    Originally posted by John1916
    Discuss
    YouTube
  3. 24 May '08 21:23
    Originally posted by John1916
    Discuss
    They're great baked in a pie. 😉
  4. Standard member ivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    24 May '08 21:23
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    They're great baked in a pie. 😉
    😛
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    25 May '08 03:21
    Originally posted by John1916
    Discuss
    Not worth the text.
  6. 27 May '08 19:11
    Originally posted by John1916
    Discuss
    They're kind of hairy, dust-mop looking things native to Australia.
  7. 27 May '08 19:19
    Originally posted by Mimor
    They're kind of hairy, dust-mop looking things native to Australia.
    I think I saw one in a zoo once!
  8. 27 May '08 19:36
    The latest version of teenage trend, similar to Grunge, Goth, Metal, Rock, Hippy, Mod, etc. etc. etc. etc. Will fade with time and be remembered fondly by those who took part.
  9. 27 May '08 19:52
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    I think I saw one in a zoo once!
    Well, if they insist on being in urban areas, it's better to keep them in an enclosure for safety reasons and to minimize public nuisance.
  10. 27 May '08 20:04
    Originally posted by Mimor
    Well, if they insist on being in urban areas, it's better to keep them in an enclosure for safety reasons and to minimize public nuisance.
    Weren't you ever a kid, mimor? Have you never been part of a fad?
  11. 27 May '08 20:18
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Weren't you ever a kid, mimor? Have you never been part of a fad?
    Yes.

    No.
  12. Standard member Rapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    27 May '08 22:02
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Weren't you ever a kid, mimor? Have you never been part of a fad?
    Yeah, "You Suck" 😛
  13. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    08 Jun '08 08:56 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by John1916
    Discuss
    sanctuaryradio..com

    Have a good free live feed at 128K. One of the best free stations I've heard. Plays all good goth/techindustrial from the late 70's to now.


    Also have a good 80's to early 90's feed that doesn't play any cheese.

    Stick your pin on the world location pin board
  14. 08 Jun '08 13:35
    Originally posted by Mimor
    Yes.

    No.
    Do you mean you haven't never been part of a fed, or do you mean you haven't ever been part of a fed? 😕
  15. Standard member dweezil
    Canuck savant
    08 Jun '08 14:19
    Originally posted by Thomaster
    Do you mean you haven't never been part of a fed, or do you mean you haven't ever been part of a fed? 😕
    I'm fed up with Mimor's cryptic answers. 😀