Mandalorian Fans

Mandalorian Fans

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30d

The Mandalorian & Grogu: Star Wars Movie Official Release Date Confirmed

https://comicbook.com/starwars/news/star-wars-mandalorian-grogu-movie-release-date-official-2026/

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
30d

@suzianne said
The Mandalorian & Grogu: Star Wars Movie Official Release Date Confirmed

https://comicbook.com/starwars/news/star-wars-mandalorian-grogu-movie-release-date-official-2026/
I remember standing in line for 2 hours waiting to see the 1st Star Wars movie back in the 70's. After nearly 50 years and countless spin off's, it's still going. Part of me is awestruck by its success, and part of me wonders why filmmakers of today can't seem to produce something that can successfully compete with it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30d

@mchill said
I remember standing in line for 2 hours waiting to see the 1st Star Wars movie back in the 70's. After nearly 50 years and countless spin off's, it's still going. Part of me is awestruck by its success, and part of me wonders why filmmakers of today can't seem to produce something that can successfully compete with it.
I just love that galaxy and the lore and the intellectual area those tales fit into. I was about 6 months old when Star Wars came out, so it's been around my entire life. I think I was 7 or 8 when I first saw it, and I was captivated from the beginning.

The Mandalorian was good from the beginning as well, and I watched each episode the week it hit Disney+. The Book of Boba Fett was also great and I'd seen all seven seasons of the animated Clone Wars so I was ready when Ahsoka hit Disney+. Best movie franchise ever.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17d

@mchill
Funny thing you mentioned that, I too stood in line for a couple of hours to get in to Star Wars but when I got to the window, they go 'sorry, sold out'. WTF?