1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 May '22 00:27
    @jj-adams said
    Thanks, Biden.
    cry me a river you whiny snowflake.

people can't pay for insulin because of big pharma greed (and die for it) and you said nothing.
    you have to pay a dollar extra per gallon of gas and you throw a fit.

it's ok for the government to fix prices when it affects you. The rest may go to hell when it doesn't.
  2. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    21 May '22 02:38
    @zahlanzi said
    cry me a river you whiny snowflake.

people can't pay for insulin because of big pharma greed (and die for it) and you said nothing.
    you have to pay a dollar extra per gallon of gas and you throw a fit.

it's ok for the government to fix prices when it affects you. The rest may go to hell when it doesn't.
    Trump had the insulin problem fixed until Biden took over:
    https://nypost.com/2020/05/26/trump-cuts-cost-of-insulin-for-medicare-enrollees-to-35-a-month/
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '22 03:36
    @jj-adams said
    https://nypost.com/2020/05/26/trump-cuts-cost-of-insulin-for-medicare-enrollees-to-35-a-month/
    So now everyone with insurance pays $35 a month. And you think that's worse than only medicare oldsters getting that rate?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 May '22 13:19
    @jj-adams said
    insulin problem "fixed" only for the diabetics enrolled in medicare

Remind me, what is the age of medicare enrollment. Also, do younger people get diabetes? I forget
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 May '22 13:21
    @suzianne said
    So now everyone with insurance pays $35 a month. And you think that's worse than only medicare oldsters getting that rate?
    Don't forget to mention just how many republicans voted against capping insulin cost
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 May '22 13:27
    @zahlanzi said
    Don't forget to mention just how many republicans voted against capping insulin cost
    Don't forget that over 50% of the cost of fuel is goobermint tax, and you accuse the fuel companies of greed, at least they produce something.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '22 13:45
    @wajoma said
    Don't forget that over 50% of the cost of fuel is goobermint tax, and you accuse the fuel companies of greed, at least they produce something.
    Most of that is usage tax, meant to repair infrastructure and the right even voted against that.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '22 13:531 edit
    @zahlanzi said
    insulin problem "fixed" only for the diabetics enrolled in medicare

Remind me, what is the age of medicare enrollment. Also, do younger people get diabetes? I forget
    60-something. And yes, I got Type 1 at 23.

Biden actually "fixed" the insulin issue because I've been paying $35 a month for the last year or so. For me, that's 2 10ml vials. It was all over the map before that. At one point, I was dishing out $100 a month for the same amount of insulin. $50 a vial.

"Don't forget to mention just how many republicans voted against capping insulin cost"

Indeed. Didn't stop any of them from touting the bill (as if they were responsible for it) in their campaign literature.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 09:59
    @wajoma said
    did that change lately?
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 10:03
    @suzianne said
    60-something. And yes, I got Type 1 at 23.

Biden actually "fixed" the insulin issue because I've been paying $35 a month for the last year or so. For me, that's 2 10ml vials. It was all over the map before that. At one point, I was dishing out $100 a month for the same amount of insulin. $50 a vial.

"Don't forget to mention just how many republicans voted agains ...[text shortened]... any of them from touting the bill (as if they were responsible for it) in their campaign literature.
    "60-something. And yes, I got Type 1 at 23."

I wanted him to say it... I wanted him to type that information while completely oblivious to how stupid his "Trump fixed diabeetus" comment was. I wanted him to dumbly add "so what's your point in asking this"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree