1. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 16:23
    Not only did they get ambassador Stevens killed and weapons flowing to ISIS for the civil war in Syria now this. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/migrants-are-being-sold-open-slave-markets-libya-1616492 Speaking of Syria, how come the US still has stockpiles of chemical weapons? Hell, we were supplying Saddam w/em to gas the Kurds and Iranians. A bit hypocritical the US is me thinks. And where's Al and Jesse and BLM on this. Shouldn't they be protesting or burning buildings something?
  2. Germany
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 17:45
    Did you wish to discuss something or were you just recounting the images that appeared during your moonshine delirium?
  3. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 19:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 19:49
    This libtard website deletes half my posts.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 20:29
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    This libtard website deletes half my posts.
    Is that what you wished to discuss?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 03:16
    Not only did they get ambassador Stevens killed and weapons flowing to ISIS for the civil war in Syria now this. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/migrants-are-being-sold-open-slave-markets-libya-1616492 Speaking of Syria, how come the US still has stockpiles of chemical weapons? Hell, we were supplying Saddam w/em to gas the Kurds and Iranians. A bit hypocritical ...[text shortened]... ere's Al and Jesse and BLM on this. Shouldn't they be protesting or burning buildings something?
    If you look up the definition of hypocritical, you will see the word "Progressive" as a definition.
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 15:201 edit
    Not only did they get ambassador Stevens killed and weapons flowing to ISIS for the civil war in Syria now this. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/migrants-are-being-sold-open-slave-markets-libya-1616492 Speaking of Syria, how come the US still has stockpiles of chemical weapons? Hell, we were supplying Saddam w/em to gas the Kurds and Iranians. A bit hypocritical ...[text shortened]... ere's Al and Jesse and BLM on this. Shouldn't they be protesting or burning buildings something?
    A bit hypocritical the US is me thinks. And where's Al and Jesse and BLM on this. Shouldn't they be protesting or burning buildings something?

"me thinks" the Democrats are no longer in power, I know it's fun to trash Obama and Clinton, but they are yesterday's news. It's time for Trump and Co. to stand and deliver on at least some of their many lofty promises, and they're not off to a good start, "me thinks!"😲
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Apr '17 16:00
    Originally posted by mchill
    A bit hypocritical the US is me thinks. And where's Al and Jesse and BLM on this. Shouldn't they be protesting or burning buildings something?

"me thinks" the Democrats are no longer in power, I know it's fun to trash Obama and Clinton, but they are yesterday's news. It's time for Trump and Co. to stand and deliver on at least some of their many lofty promises, and they're not off to a good start, "me thinks!"😲
    And they will never deliver on their promises, either impeachment ensues or 4 years from now a new democrat regime starts.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 11:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And they will never deliver on their promises, either impeachment ensues or 4 years from now a new democrat regime starts.
    That's not an either/or situation. If Trump is impeached, the vice president takes over and the same group of republicans remain in charge. It seems highly probable that the Democrats will win the next election by a landslide - unless they mess it up really badly.
    Of course, if Trump bombs North Korea then all bets are off. People tend to rally behind war presidents.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree