Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    22 Jul '14 10:45
    Michelle Obama Says Barack's #1 Goal Is Illegal Immigration

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArmjUF8P3C8
  2. 22 Jul '14 11:00 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Michelle Obama Says Barack's #1 Goal Is Illegal Immigration

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArmjUF8P3C8
    Michelle Obama is awesome
  3. 22 Jul '14 11:05
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Michelle Obama Says Barack's #1 Goal Is Illegal Immigration

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArmjUF8P3C8
    i dont know how to break this to you rj, i know you are old and your eye sight and hearing probably isnt great................but thats not michelle obama.
  4. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    22 Jul '14 11:08
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i dont know how to break this to you rj, i know you are old and your eye sight and hearing probably isnt great................but thats not michelle obama.
    Your hearing apparently is not so good, because he is talking about what Michelle Obama had said. Listen again with your hearing aid in place.
  5. 22 Jul '14 11:11
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i dont know how to break this to you rj, i know you are old and your eye sight and hearing probably isnt great................but thats not michelle obama.
    he certainly is a great candidate for the ultimate slaphead though, shiny dome polished for slapping, moronic hate speech, yup , hes got it.
  6. 22 Jul '14 11:31
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Your hearing apparently is not so good, because he is talking about what Michelle Obama had said. Listen again with your hearing aid in place.
    ohh, so if random guy on youtube says so, then it must be true.......shall i post a video saying that you said you wanted to blow all the guys on your street?
  7. 22 Jul '14 12:04
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    ohh, so if random guy on youtube says so, then it must be true.......shall i post a video saying that you said you wanted to blow all the guys on your street?
    Used to be a saying "don't believe everything you read". Now it's probably "don't believe everything you see".
  8. 22 Jul '14 12:56
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Used to be a saying "don't believe everything you read". Now it's probably "don't believe everything you see".
    You don't have to believe the guy. Anyone viewing this President's actions knows that amnesty is high on his priorities, just as it was with G. W. Bush. Denying the obvious is plain ignorance.
  9. 22 Jul '14 21:18
    Originally posted by normbenign
    You don't have to believe the guy. Anyone viewing this President's actions knows that amnesty is high on his priorities, just as it was with G. W. Bush. Denying the obvious is plain ignorance.
    Denying the obvious is Socialist Europe.
  10. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    23 Jul '14 03:13
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    ohh, so if random guy on youtube says so, then it must be true.......shall i post a video saying that you said you wanted to blow all the guys on your street?
    You just devalued the neighbourhood!
  11. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    23 Jul '14 07:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    he certainly is a great candidate for the ultimate slaphead though, shiny dome polished for slapping, moronic hate speech, yup , hes got it.
    Ad hominem attacks when you have nothing better.