1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 16:103 edits
    There are thirteen threads by this guy, on the first page of this forum alone.

Does anyone get the feeling that Sasquatch is trying to increase negative Google search results for Obama? This is also known as "Google bombing". He's been getting more and more beligerant with these threads as the election draws near. Given how a lot of them blatently disregard logic, facts or context, it seems he's spamming this type of content without regard for accuracy.

Anyone wanna bet that he does this on every single solitary forum her's on? If there's thirteen threads here, there's probably that and more on the other forums he's a part of (I'd guess he frequents at least ten different forums), which would net at least 130 threads.

Could bombing the internet be a last-ditch frenzy from Republican voters?
  2. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 16:21
    Originally posted by vivify

Does anyone get the feeling that Sasquatch is trying to increase negative Google search results for Obama? This is also known as "Google bombing". He's been getting more and more beligerant with these threads as the election draws near. Given how a lot of them blatently disre ...[text shortened]... threads.

What is the debate ?
    Or is this just a personal attack on a paying member of the RHP community ?
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 16:231 edit
    So because he's a paying member of something offered for free, he's entitled to more respect for his nonsensical threads?

Republican mindset 101: money makes your opinions more entitled.
  4. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 16:29
    So because he's a paying member of something offered for free, he's entitled to more respect for his nonsensical threads?

Republican mindset 101.
    I added the "paying member" part to emphasize on the fact that he is allowed to start as many threads as he likes.
    Back to my question that you refuse to answer, What is the debate ? It seems like a personal attack to me on the face of it.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 16:51
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I added the "paying member" part to emphasize on the fact that he is allowed to start as many threads as he likes.
    Back to my question that you refuse to answer, What is the debate ? It seems like a personal attack to me on the face of it.
    Whether spamming nonsense is allowed or not, doesn't change the fact that it's nonsense being spammed.

And the debate, if you want one, is stated in the original post: is Sqatch's tactic some a common, last-ditch Republican effort that's currently going on?
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 17:34
    Whether spamming nonsense is allowed or not, doesn't change the fact that it's nonsense being spammed.

And the debate, if you want one, is stated in the original post: is Sqatch's tactic some a common, last-ditch Republican effort that's currently going on?
    I'm sure after Tuesday we'll get at least 13 Sasquatch threads claiming the election was stolen by the NAACP or rigged because of the bias of the media or whatever.
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 18:11

Does anyone get the feeling that Sasquatch is trying to increase negative Google search results for Obama? This is also known as "Google bombing". He's been getting more and more beligerant with these threads as the election draws near. Given how a lot of them blatently disre ...[text shortened]... threads.

Vivi...you flatter me. I didn't know you cared. Mwah!

Really, you're giving me too much credit. My only real goal is to raise no1's blood pressure and brust a blood vessel in Moonbeam's eye. Just a little one though. No permanent damage. If I can accomplish those two things - job well done.
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 19:211 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Vivi...you flatter me. I didn't know you cared. Mwah!

Really, you're giving me too much credit. My only real goal is to raise no1's blood pressure and brust a blood vessel in Moonbeam's eye. Just a little one though. No permanent damage. If I can accomplish those two things - job well done.
    Ah...so there's a method to this madness you've been posting. That's reassuring. It would be sad if someone was actually this nuts.
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 20:25
    Ah...so there's a method to this madness you've been posting. That's reassuring. It would be sad if someone was actually this nuts.
    Vivi, baby...you wouldn't be the first person to call me nuts. I make a strong impression in person too.
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 20:31
    Vivi, baby...you wouldn't be the first person to call me nuts. I make a strong impression in person too.
    I bet your rocking chair is the most aggressively rocked one on the porch.
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 20:41
    Originally posted by JS357
    I bet your rocking chair is the most aggressively rocked one on the porch.
    Oh I've mellowed. Believe me.
  12. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 21:29
    Oh I've mellowed. Believe me.
    Remember the good old days when you threw snow balls at Santa? Those were the days!

GRANNY.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 00:392 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I'm sure after Tuesday we'll get at least 13 Sasquatch threads claiming the election was stolen by the NAACP or rigged because of the bias of the media or whatever.
    When it comes to Obama, seats are sold, not voted in.

Obama is a lock or Al Capone really did taxes in Chicago.
  14. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 03:34
    Originally posted by smw6869
    Remember the good old days when you threw snow balls at Santa? Those were the days!

GRANNY.
    Ha! Probably only mellowed for lack of opportunity. You can't get in trouble in Pittsburgh. I've tried. Everybody prays for you.
  15. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 09:34

Just ignore him. He just wants attention. Ignore him and he'll go away.

BAAAAAAHahahahahahaaha!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree