1. Standard memberQuarl
    Quarl
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 13:29
    This is their reasoning! Sometimes I can’t believe the words I’m reading.
    ======
    Doctor: Starving Alfie Evans to Death “Is Not the Killing of A Child,” It’s Just “Redirecting Care”

Does anyone remember the NHS putting on a song and dance routine to open the London Olympics? It was a sorry propaganda spectacle, and it highlighted how much the UK socialized medicine system sucks. Alfie isn't the first and sadly, he will not be the last. Are you next?

This article barely captures the disgust of it all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2183440/London-2012-opening-ceremony-The-night-set-NHS-reform-years.html

And to this day, the NHS is a disgusting nag which should be put down, not even behind the barn.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 15:20
    Originally posted by @quarl
    ======
    Doctor: Starving Alfie Evans to Death “Is Not the Killing of A Child,” It’s Just “Redirecting Care”

Does anyone remember the NHS putting on a song and dance routine to open the London Olympics? It was a sorry propaganda spectacle, and it highlighted how much the UK socialize ...[text shortened]... And to this day, the NHS is a disgusting nag which should be put down, not even behind the barn.
    What would you have done with a brain dead infant? What good does it do the child if he is not even there mentally to have him on decades of life support? You think maybe in 30 years medical science will have advanced so much he can be brought up to being a thinking adult?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 21:061 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 21:121 edit

5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 22:40
    Originally posted by @quarl
    ======

Does anyone remember the NHS putting on a song and dance routine to open the London Olympics? It was a sorry propaganda spectacle, and it highlighted how much the UK socialize ...[text shortened]... And to this day, the NHS is a disgusting nag which should be put down, not even behind the barn.
    A least you had the balls to post this under your real username.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 22:53
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Duchy: In my own family, a child died young of a health condition that could be not treated at that time.
    Her surviving siblings have said that they were not traumatized at all by that inevitable death.
    She was a nice girl of about ordinary abilities and interests, and we don't attempt to deceive
    ourselves or others into believing that she was or would have been anything more.

Good point; at the next funeral of a young child I attend, I'll make sure to request from the parents copies of their school grades, IQ scores and relevant recommendations from their teachers so I can adjust my mourning level accordingly.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 23:35

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree