1. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 12:49
    Originally posted by whodey
    Like I said, nothing to see here. Move along everyone and turn on CNN for the real news.
    The Clinton News Network is totally bs. Now Fox on the other hand gives real reporting. We do have a legit choice on the television you know. LOL
  2. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 21:05
    Like I said, nothing to see here. Move along everyone and turn on CNN for the real news.
    I don't know about CNN, but no, there's nothing here. Literally.
  3. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 21:06
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    The Clinton News Network is totally bs. Now Fox on the other hand gives real reporting. We do have a legit choice on the television you know. LOL
    So where is Fox on the 3 million illegal voters? For that matter, where is Breitbart? Newsmax? The NY Post?

Even the wingnut media is part of the cover up!
  4. Germany
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 21:33
    Why'd you open this thread, whodey? Do you think it is true or likely that 3 million illegals cast their votes in the 2016 U.S. presidential election?
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 23:02
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    So where is Fox on the 3 million illegal voters? For that matter, where is Breitbart? Newsmax? The NY Post?

Even the wingnut media is part of the cover up!
    Just kidding. Fox is a real piece of work too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree