A person in the news, revisited

A person in the news, revisited

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
180d
2 edits

The real story is about to re-surface, here is a primer on the kind of trash we are dealing with. And this is just the immorality, I will send another one out about ill-gotten gains later, I am still researching.

So, There is a husband and wife, she passes away with cancer, he then marries their babysitter. He then takes showers with his daughter, who is too old at any age to do this. Then, an uncle is sleeping with his niece, and a brother who is banging his dead brother's widow, while having an affair with her sister, and simultaneously knocking up a stripper, whereupon the family abandons the child.

PS: Watch for extra feature tomorrow, of a certain person in the news with posted naked photos on internet. You won't believe it. Well, maybe Shav will.

w

Moves
180d

You should write movies.

"My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Ferris pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s pretty serious."

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
180d

@averagejoe1 said
The real story is about to re-surface, here is a primer on the kind of trash we are dealing with. And this is just the immorality, I will send another one out about ill-gotten gains later, I am still researching.

So, There is a husband and wife, she passes away with cancer, he then marries their babysitter. He then takes showers with his daughter, who is too old at an ...[text shortened]... son in the news with posted naked photos on internet. You won't believe it. Well, maybe Shav will.
Sounds like a typical redneck living condition.

Well, maybe not the babysitter. I’m pretty sure you can’t afford that. So, probably Betty-Sue’s opioid addicted 14 year old pregnant daughter…

Moves
180d

The entire extended Biden family are low-life crap sacks.
Remember when his brother was drunk and called 911 because he was stuck in traffic and wanted the police to come do something about it?
Whole family is warped.

Moves
180d

@shavixmir said
Sounds like a typical redneck living condition.

Well, maybe not the babysitter. I’m pretty sure you can’t afford that. So, probably Betty-Sue’s opioid addicted 14 year old pregnant daughter…
Yeah but it's not a redneck family, is it?
It's the very wealthy and liberal Democratic president of the United States.
A disgusting family of stupid entitled inbreds.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
179d

@jj-adams said
Yeah but it's not a redneck family, is it?
It's the very wealthy and liberal Democratic president of the United States.
A disgusting family of stupid entitled inbreds.
Uhuh.

Look, I’m European… you yanks are all fukkin’ trailer trash to me, pal.

I wouldn’t give you the steam off my pish if you were dying of thirst.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
179d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Uhuh.

Look, I’m European… you yanks are all fukkin’ trailer trash to me, pal.

I wouldn’t give you the steam off my pish if you were dying of thirst.
Uhhh. You’d have to. Marxism dictates that if you have something that we need, that you have to give it to us. I thought I had been over that with you losers
PS: my societal norms do not require that I give you anything. I like my way better.