Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 19 Sep '15 21:00 / 1 edit
    I got bored being retired so I'm at this school substituting, it's a kick.
    We have black students that refuse to go to class, they wander the halls popping in and out of rooms asking their friends to come join them, they spend most of the day socializing because the teachers are glad to be rid of them and the monitors are powerless to make them go back to the room.
    I asked one of them to please take his seat when the bell rang and he jumped up with fists clenched , got in my face and screamed "F&*K you motherf^&ker I'm a gonna slap your face" before he stormed out of the room. I reported it to security but he was never taken in to the office, he just kept coming by the room and glaring at me , Mau-Mauing me whenever he walked by. Administration did nothing about it. We have been told point blank that we are powerless to make a student do anything if they choose to leave class and walk around the school. It's pretty crazy, the racial animosity is out of control, it's blacks against Mexicans, blacks against whites, fights all the time.
    Celebrate diversity.

    http://www.kvoa.com/story/30048334/tucson-police-arrest-6-palo-verde-hs-students-for-assault


    What's really sad is this is classified as an "A" school in the state, one of the best.
    I call shenanigans, it can't be , the students are a buncha dumb f*&ks for the most part.
    The rest of the staff agrees with me when we talk in the teacher lounge. Something ain't right.
  2. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    19 Sep '15 21:27 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    I got bored being retired so I'm at this school substituting, it's a kick.
    We have black students that refuse to go to class, they wander the halls popping in and out of rooms asking their friends to come join them, they spend most of the day socializing because the teachers are glad to be rid of them and the monitors are powerless to make them go bac ...[text shortened]...
    The rest of the staff agrees with me when we talk in the teacher lounge. Something ain't right.
    Oh Yes. America spends more money per student than Canada, Australia, and most European countries, yet turns out poorly educated kids compared to these others. Before we start throwing more money into this educational system of ours, we need to look offshore for a new system, because this one needs fixing...badly.
  3. 19 Sep '15 21:45
    Originally posted by bill718
    Oh Yes. America spends more money per student than Canada, Australia, and most European countries, yet turns out poorly educated kids compared to these others. Before we start throwing more money into this educational system of ours, we need to look offshore for a new system, because this one needs fixing...badly.
    I agree with you but it's not the system so much as it's the students.
    School age children 18 and under are now less than 50% white and as the age decreases to the elementary school age that percentage drops drastically.
    America is doomed.
    (Waiting for the ban)
  4. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    19 Sep '15 22:02
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    I agree with you but it's not the system so much as it's the students.
    School age children 18 and under are now less than 50% white and as the age decreases to the elementary school age that percentage drops drastically.
    America is doomed.
    (Waiting for the ban)
    I respectfully disagree. China has now moved ahead of the USA in educational achievement and they are not white, are they? These non white kids in America are just as capable as the rest. They need a different system.
  5. 19 Sep '15 22:20
    Originally posted by bill718
    I respectfully disagree. China has now moved ahead of the USA in educational achievement and they are not white, are they? These non white kids in America are just as capable as the rest. They need a different system.
    Asians are smart.
    Try again.
  6. 20 Sep '15 00:29
    It just makes me glad when a day goes by that some twisted teen does not go into a school and shoot it up.

    I know, I know, we just need to ban guns and our Prog utopia will soon unfold.

    Funny how these problems only surfaced after prayer was taken out of schools when the public had the exact same access to guns.
  7. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    20 Sep '15 05:36
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    I got bored being retired so I'm at this school substituting, it's a kick.
    We have black students that refuse to go to class, they wander the halls popping in and out of rooms asking their friends to come join them, they spend most of the day socializing because the teachers are glad to be rid of them and the monitors are powerless to make them go bac ...[text shortened]...
    The rest of the staff agrees with me when we talk in the teacher lounge. Something ain't right.
    On the bright side, I guess that should take care of your boredom. Just hope a student doesn't come in there with an AR-15 or the like. Good luck.
  8. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    20 Sep '15 15:09
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    I got bored being retired so I'm at this school substituting, it's a kick.
    We have black students that refuse to go to class, they wander the halls popping in and out of rooms asking their friends to come join them, they spend most of the day socializing because the teachers are glad to be rid of them and the monitors are powerless to make them go bac ...[text shortened]...
    The rest of the staff agrees with me when we talk in the teacher lounge. Something ain't right.
    Sounds like the national guard should come in and send a bit of fear in those kids. It also sounds like the leaders of the school, principals and so forth are too weak and should be fired and someone with guts come in. That has happened, the principal with a baseball bat.
  9. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    20 Sep '15 16:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    It just makes me glad when a day goes by that some twisted teen does not go into a school and shoot it up.

    I know, I know, we just need to ban guns and our Prog utopia will soon unfold.

    Funny how these problems only surfaced after prayer was taken out of schools when the public had the exact same access to guns.
    What color are those teens?
  10. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    21 Sep '15 02:25 / 1 edit
    In 1962 prayer was banned in public schools and in 1963 Bible reading was banned and replaced with the teaching of EVIL-Lution. It was also during this time that the gradual integration of Black with White students was speeded up with the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
  11. 21 Sep '15 02:29
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    What color are those teens?
    We can always depend on you for the race riot ATY

    Thanks for that.