Af ftw

Standard memberdryhump
Debates 16 Jul '13 17:09
  1. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 17:09
    After recently discovering that auto fellatio is an actual thing that people can do, I am thinking we should have an auto fellatio class in high schools. Talk about birth control! Teen pregnancy rates would drop off the table. I'll bet we could cut the overall abortion rate by a third and abortions among teens would probably go down more than that. I suppose we could have an opt out option for parents who are opposed to it, but who would be?! You'd probably have dads asking if they could sign up for the class too. Wives might even sign up their husbands! It's also way cheaper than providing birth control pills. I can think of absolutely no downside to this proposal. Let's hear it for Auto Fellatio!
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 17:21
    Originally posted by dryhump
    After recently discovering that auto fellatio is an actual thing that people can do, I am thinking we should have an auto fellatio class in high schools. Talk about birth control! Teen pregnancy rates would drop off the table. I'll bet we could cut the overall abortion rate by a third and abortions among teens would probably go down more than that. I supp ...[text shortened]... . I can think of absolutely no downside to this proposal. Let's hear it for Auto Fellatio!
    Who bother? You've got a hand, don't you?
  3. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 18:06
    After recently discovering that auto fellatio is an actual thing that people can do, I am thinking we should have an auto fellatio class in high schools. Talk about birth control! Teen pregnancy rates would drop off the table. I'll bet we could cut the overall abortion rate by a third and abortions among teens would probably go down more than that. I supp ...[text shortened]... . I can think of absolutely no downside to this proposal. Let's hear it for Auto Fellatio!
    Some people really love their cars!
  4. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 18:39
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Some people really love their cars!
    Google it, it's not what you think.
  5. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 18:491 edit
    Google it, it's not what you think.
    It was a joke, geez.

Edit: And no. I'm not Googling that.
  6. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    16 Jul '13 18:55
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    It was a joke, geez.

Edit: And no. I'm not Googling that.
    Come on, the wiki page actually has a picture of a dude doing it!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree