alternate timeline- a sane GOP

alternate timeline- a sane GOP

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
178d
2 edits

Nikki Haley showed in the debate last night why she should win the primary in a landslide. Her answer on pro-life question was perfect. She has actual plans to limit federal spending, taking on the large items in the budget. Multiple times she says "lets find consensus" in order to actually get things done, solve problems. She (mostly) ignored the stupid wing of the party that wants to develop new sorting systems for bathrooms and curate library selections.

Trump had an awful 4 year track record, ballooning deficits, increasing illegal immigration, purposefully botching COVID response, narcissist to the core. His rallies talk about watermarked ballots and nothing in terms of actual plans to fix things.

She's not the perfect candidate, and has her own insane MAGA stuff from time to time, likely to appease the crazies. Sane Republicans who want fiscal conservatives in office would dump Trump for Haley.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
178d

@wildgrass said
Nikki Haley showed in the debate last night why she should win the primary in a landslide. Her answer on pro-life question was perfect. She has actual plans to limit federal spending, taking on the large items in the budget. Multiple times she says "lets find consensus" in order to actually get things done, solve problems. She (mostly) ignored the stupid wing of the party t ...[text shortened]... se the crazies. Sane Republicans who want fiscal conservatives in office would dump Trump for Haley.
For a woman?
HahahahahahahHahahahahaha

w

Moves
178d

@shavixmir said
For a woman?
HahahahahahahHahahahahaha
Really, they loved Sarah Palin. While never elected, she single handedly killed any chance at cutting federal spending, calling any cuts to medicare a "death panel".

Nikki Haley at least has a brain.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
176d

@wildgrass said
Really, they loved Sarah Palin. While never elected, she single handedly killed any chance at cutting federal spending, calling any cuts to medicare a "death panel".

I agree. Though I tend to vote Democrat, I would be far more comfortable with a Haley administration than with another 4 years of Trump.