1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 13:51
    YouTube

"our ecosystem was designed by the devil"
    "our spiders eat birds and our birds are cassowaries"
    "We've got three kinds of man eating sharks"

"But the things we read about America... we couldn't get used to danger like that"
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 14:00
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j198bMXYJvs

"But the things we read about America... we couldn't get used to danger like that"
    Well you better support our fight against Muslim extremist before the terror comes to your neck of the woods. 😏
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 15:26
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well you better support our fight against Muslim extremist before the terror comes to your neck of the woods. 😏
    Maybe if you didn't arm terrorists in the first place, bomb the living bejesus out of the Middle-East, support the most tyrannical regimes on Earth and go invading countries willy-nilly... Maybe you wouldn't have a terrorist problem...

Jist sayin', you know....
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 17:17

You are 100% correct, bit I'm afraid most Americans are too ignorant to understand this. For reasons that defy logic, Americans don't relate guns with gun related crimes, they simply clutch their little Glock 9's, in fear because they believe someone is out to get them. It's kind of sad really. :'(
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 18:19
    Originally posted by bill718
    You are 100% correct, bit I'm afraid most Americans are too ignorant to understand this. For reasons that defy logic, Americans don't relate guns with gun related crimes, they simply clutch their little Glock 9's, in fear because they believe someone is out to get them. It's kind of sad really. :'(
    You are a fine one to speak of American ignorance! The truth is that many Americans do relate guns with gun related crimes. Apparently you do, but don't relate criminals to crime. The great majority of legally owned guns in the US are never used in a crime, because their owners aren't criminals. I do hope that you never encounter a criminal with a gun. About the time you do, you will wish you had one too.

By the way, you might wish to know that a Glock 9 is a bb gun. The Glock 17 is the most well known Glock semi auto pistol, the ubiquitous cop gun, chambered in 9mm, perhaps what you were thinking about.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 18:58

Sure they can. I seen it at the movies.

Crocodile Dundee clip

YouTube
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 19:06
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Sure they can. I seen it at the movies.

Crocodile Dundee clip

[youtube]_vW54lAtldI[/youtube]
    I once got a similar reaction from two wanna be tough guys who followed me down a driveway and showed a small caliber revolver demanding my money. Their reaction was similar when I showed them a full size 1911 .45, one of them wetting himself where he stood.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 20:37
    Originally posted by normbenign
    You are a fine one to speak of American ignorance! The truth is that many Americans do relate guns with gun related crimes. Apparently you do, but don't relate criminals to crime. The great majority of legally owned guns in the US are never used in a crime, because their owners aren't criminals. I do hope that you never encounter a criminal with a gun ...[text shortened]... emi auto pistol, the ubiquitous cop gun, chambered in 9mm, perhaps what you were thinking about.
    "The great majority of legally owned guns in the US are never used in a crime, because their owners aren't criminals."

the great majority of explosives aren't used in exploding your boss' car. but you still regulate explosives.

you can't drive a tank.
    you can't operate on people without a medical license.
    you can't pilot a plane without proper license and hours of flight.
    how come you insist on getting a gun without training but a pilot must log in how many hours?
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 20:38
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I once got a similar reaction from two wanna be tough guys who followed me down a driveway and showed a small caliber revolver demanding my money. Their reaction was similar when I showed them a full size 1911 .45, one of them wetting himself where he stood.
    you are full of little anecdotes like that.
  10. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 21:13
    "The great majority of legally owned guns in the US are never used in a crime, because their owners aren't criminals."

the great majority of explosives aren't used in exploding your boss' car. but you still regulate explosives.

you can't drive a tank.
    you can't operate on people without a medical license.
    you can't pilot a plane without proper lic ...[text shortened]...
    how come you insist on getting a gun without training but a pilot must log in how many hours?
    Please...don't waste your time trying to reason with these folks. They have a mental block the size Jupiter. Most countries in Europe and elsewhere have a far smaller percentage of gun ownership, and very few gun related deaths as a result. The gun nuts in America will never figure this out. The gun nuts believe the propaganda the NRA feeds to them that says "If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns" Pretty stupid...right? The reality is: If guns are outlawed, only the police and armed forces will have guns. That's the way it should be. But...what can you do? I try look on the bright side, here in America we can always look forward to the next Donald Trump rant for some comic relief. 🙂
  11. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 21:51
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Maybe if you didn't arm terrorists in the first place, bomb the living bejesus out of the Middle-East, support the most tyrannical regimes on Earth and go invading countries willy-nilly... Maybe you wouldn't have a terrorist problem...

Jist sayin', you know....
    May be if the English didn't settle on the east coast of north America things might of turned out different ?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 21:581 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 22:03
    Originally posted by bill718
    Please...don't waste your time trying to reason with these folks. They have a mental block the size Jupiter. Most countries in Europe and elsewhere have a far smaller percentage of gun ownership, and very few gun related deaths as a result. The gun nuts in America will never figure this out. The gun nuts believe the propaganda the NRA feeds to them that says ...[text shortened]... n America we can always look forward to the next Donald Trump rant for some comic relief. 🙂
    i gave up reasoning with them a while back.

some americans have a religious view on guns. you don't change people's religion.

this one is just something funny that i found. summarized it's something like "remember those people that live in Satan's ecosystem? they don't need guns"
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 22:06
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    jupiter is also known as quite substantial in size and adequate to hyperbolize their mental block's size.

did you try to be a smartass?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree