Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscriber Brother Edwin
    7 edits
    14 Dec '14 00:18
    I have recently bought all of Ann Coulters books. She is probably the most intelligent political writer I have ever read. I would really like her to become either the president of the United States or the Queen of England. I want her in power, but not over me.
  2. 14 Dec '14 00:56
    I don't really like her. She is an establishment type.
  3. 14 Dec '14 01:01
    Originally posted by Brother Edwin
    I have recently bought all of Ann Coulters books. She is probably the most intelligent political writer I have ever read. I would really like her to become either the president of the United States or the Queen of England. I want her in power, but not over me.
    I've bought and read several of Ann Coulter's books. While I enjoy her pithy writing, I don't think she has the temperament to be a leader in government.
  4. 14 Dec '14 01:58
    wow, you have quite the gathering here. select company, i shouldn't intrude
  5. 14 Dec '14 03:14
    Originally posted by Brother Edwin
    I have recently bought all of Ann Coulters books. She is probably the most intelligent political writer I have ever read. I would really like her to become either the president of the United States or the Queen of England. I want her in power, but not over me.
    Well she is a wind bag partisan hack. You would naturally think she is presidential material.
  6. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    14 Dec '14 12:44
    We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.
    It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 - except Goldwater in '64 - the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted.
    I'm a Christian first, and a mean-spirited, bigoted conservative second, and don't you ever forget it.
    If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president.



    Ann Coulter. Stupid and proud of it.
    http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/ann_coulter.html
  7. 14 Dec '14 17:17
    Originally posted by finnegan
    We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.
    [quote]It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In ...[text shortened]... Coulter. Stupid and proud of it.
    http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/ann_coulter.html
    Well, at least she gives a compelling reason why she shouldn't vote.
  8. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    14 Dec '14 19:14
    Originally posted by Brother Edwin
    She is probably the most intelligent political writer I have ever read.
    Please name the others ....
  9. Subscriber Brother Edwin
    7 edits
    14 Dec '14 20:25
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Please name the others ....
    None.
  10. Standard member smw6869
    Granny
    14 Dec '14 20:45
    Ann is too skinny to be President I prefer Chelsea Clinton.



    GRANNY.
  11. 14 Dec '14 22:41
    Originally posted by finnegan
    We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.
    [quote]It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In ...[text shortened]... Coulter. Stupid and proud of it.
    http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/ann_coulter.html
    Given that she's become much richer than might otherwise be expected for
    someone of her modest abilities, Ann Coulter presumably should be considered
    a success, if not also a 'role model', by the Americans who embrace capitalism
    and believe that making much money legally justifies everything in the process.
  12. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    14 Dec '14 23:20
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Given that she's become much richer than might otherwise be expected for
    someone of her modest abilities, Ann Coulter presumably should be considered
    a success, if not also a 'role model', by the Americans who embrace capitalism
    and believe that making much money legally justifies everything in the process.
    And she is even more sexy when she agrees with my conservatism.
  13. 15 Dec '14 02:29 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    And she is even more sexy when she agrees with my conservatism.
    Yet Ann Coulter evidently does *not* dress 'conservatively' at all.
    Reportedly, she wears outfits that are so revealing (one man said her attire
    reminded him of Sharon Stone's in the film 'Basic Instinct' ) that if many
    conservative men might well accuse her of 'provoking' male sexual aggression
    if they did not happen to admire her extreme right-wing political opinions.