1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 05:10
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41876942

What, if anything, should be done about this?

Is it theft?

From the above link:
    A huge new leak of financial documents has revealed how the powerful and ultra-wealthy, including the Queen's private estate, secretly invest vast amounts of cash in offshore tax havens.
    Donald Trump's commerce secretary is shown to have a stake in a firm dealing with Russians sanctioned by the US.
    The leak, dubbed the Paradise Papers, contains 13.4m documents, mostly from one leading firm in offshore finance.
    BBC Panorama is part of nearly 100 media groups investigating the papers.
    As with last year's Panama Papers leak, the documents were obtained by the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung, which called in the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) to oversee the investigation. The Guardian is also among the organisations investigating the documents.
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 05:27
    So, the new world order is a plutarchy. Perhaps we will see a diminishment of nationalism for the time being. Well at least until they decide that a military action will be more profitable. The sheeple won't react to this, they never do.
    🙄🙄🙄
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 16:05
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41876942

What, if anything, should be done about this?

Is it theft?

From the above link:
    A huge new leak of financial documents has revealed how the powerful and ultra-wealthy, including the Queen's private estate, secretly invest vast amounts of cash in offshore tax havens.
    Donald Trump's commerce secretary is shown ...[text shortened]... see the investigation. The Guardian is also among the organisations investigating the documents.
    Justice moves slowly in America, but it does move. I think the Mueller investigation will uncover every facet of the truth.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree