1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 19:52
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/02/white-supremacist-coast-guard-lieutenant-hasson-mass-terrorist-attack.html
  2. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 20:01
    @KingDavid403

Can't wait for the Tweet - what an imbecile, we over the pond are pi***ng our sides at this tragic time in U.S. political history....
  3. Germany
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 20:51
    @hells-caretaker said
    @KingDavid403

Can't wait for the Tweet - what an imbecile, we over the pond are pi***ng our sides at this tragic time in U.S. political history....
    This was Trump's response after the arrest of the Magabomber: "Tone down [my rhetoric], no. Could tone up. I think I've been toned down, if you want to know the truth."
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 21:19
    After viewing an online article in which MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough referred to Trump as “the worst ever” president, Hasson looked up where Scarborough’s show Morning Joe is filmed and found the location of Scarborough’s former home.

Prosecutors said that on 17 January, Hasson began compiling a spreadsheet of prominent people “consistent with the types of people who Breivik identifies as ‘traitors’ and targets for an attack”.

Many on the list have also been frequent subjects of abuse from Republicans including Trump. The list included “poca warren”, which prosecutors said was an apparent reference to senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts. Trump has nicknamed Warren “Pocahontas” for her claim to have distant native American heritage.

Hasson’s spreadsheet also named the Democratic senators Richard Blumenthal, Tim Kaine, Chuck Schumer, Kirsten Gillibrand, Kamala Harris and Cory Booker. In addition to Ocasio-Cortez and Omar, it featured House speaker Nancy Pelosi, along with representatives Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee and Beto O’Rourke.

It also included cable news presenters such as Scarborough, MSNBC’s Chris Hayes and Ari Melber, and CNN’s Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo and Van Jones.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/20/neo-nazi-plotted-attack-on-democrats-journalists

"Enemies of the people" for sure.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree